Workday Expands ADP Partnership to Deliver a Seamless Customer Experience for Global Payroll
Next-Level Integration Technology to Enable Multinational Organisations to Manage Their Global Workforce and Process Payroll Within a Unified User Experience
PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 2, 2015) - Workday, Inc.
"With this expanded partnership, our customers will be able to manage their workforce globally and process payroll in over 100 countries," said Aneel Bhusri, co-founder and CEO, Workday. "This is the new standard for integration -- bringing together two leaders for best-in-class HCM and payroll in one seamless global solution."
"ADP's increased collaboration with Workday tightly aligns market leaders to deliver a seamless global payroll experience," said Carlos Rodriguez, president and CEO, ADP. "Through the partnership, we will help our joint multinational customers effectively address the complexity of global payroll so that they can focus on driving their business forward."
Through the partnership, Workday customers will benefit from:
- One seamless customer experience to manage a global workforce:
- Multinational organisations can leverage ADP Global Payroll functionality from within Workday's user interface in one process for managing their global workforce.
- Customers can enter comprehensive local data directly into Workday where it is automatically validated and utilised by ADP to create a more streamlined global payroll experience.
- Next-level integration technology to create a unified user experience:
- Workday combines the latest advances in integration technology with ADP's REST APIs to enable dynamic page creation, rendering the fields for local payroll information from ADP so multinational organisations can better manage payroll requirements around the world.
- Legislative updates from ADP can be made on a timely basis via the Workday user interface, ensuring that customers are up to date with country-specific and local regulatory changes for a smoother payroll process.
- A best-in-class approach to global payroll management:
- Multinational organisations looking to invest in Workday and ADP's best-in-class HR and global payroll solutions can take advantage of a seamless experience for global payroll management.
- Workday HCM enables multinational organisations to make faster decisions, gain operational visibility, prepare for future talent shifts, and build effective teams.
- As the proven leader in payroll, customers benefit from ADP's extensive global payroll coverage and unparalleled expertise in payroll processing.
Workday plans to make solutions resulting from the expanded partnership with ADP available in Workday 27, which will be offered to customers in the second half of calendar year 2016.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding the expected performance and benefits of Workday's offerings. The words "believe," "may," "will," "plan," "expect," and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. If the risks materialize or assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Risks include, but are not limited to, risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Form 10-Q for the quarter ended July 31, 2015 and our future reports that we may file with the SEC from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Workday assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at Workday's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase Workday, Inc. services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features and functions that are currently available.
© 2015. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Transportation22.3.2018 17:15 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Wins Contract to Extend People Mover System in Phoenix
Bombardier Transportation14.3.2018 15:16 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Secures Major Contract Extension to Maintain Trains for London Overground
Bombardier Transportation7.3.2018 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Wins Contract to Upgrade Singapore's Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit Line
Bombardier Inc.15.2.2018 12:39 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Bombardier Inc.14.2.2018 17:21 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Bombardier Inc.8.2.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum