WeQual: Exceptional EMEA Women Executives Shortlisted in Awards
Twenty-four women executives have been recognised by the WeQual Awards for their outstanding contribution to business from some of the biggest companies in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. WeQual’s mission is to tackle the slow progress in appointing women to executive positions.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211108006143/en/
Since its creation, more than 35% of the winners of previous WeQual Awards in the UK, EMEA, APAC and The Americas have already been promoted to the executive committees of major global companies.
The 24 WeQuals, all one level below Group ExCo or Group C-Suite leader, automatically become members of the WeQual Club. They join the 144 senior executives already enrolled. The winners in each category will be announced in January 2022.
The 24 WeQual Finalists for EMEA 2021:
- Cecile Bartenieff, COO of Global Banking & Investors Solutions and Global Head of Technology & Operations, Société Générale.
- Patricia Beau, Chief Technology Officer Lead / Partner For Consumer Healthcare, Sanofi.
- Miruna Senciuc, CEO, Romanian Branch, BNP Paribas Personal Finance.
- Mia Claselius, Vice President, Head of Communications, ABB Electrification, ABB Ltd.
- Noémie Ellezam, Group Chief Digital Strategy Officer, Société Générale.
- Anjana Srinivasan, Chief Operating Officer – HSBC Global Marketing, HSBC Holdings plc.
- Naina Bhattacharya, Chief Information Security Officer, Danone.
- Christiane Lindenschmidt, Chief Digital and Data Officer, Markets and Securities Services, HSBC Holdings Plc.
- Chafika Chettaoui, Group Chief Data Officer, Suez.
- Anne O'Leary, Chief Executive Officer, Vodafone Ireland, Vodafone Group Plc.
- Filipa Martins, Managing Director/CEO, Portugal, Edenred.
- Mieke De Schepper, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, Amadeus IT Group.
- Anna Dimitrova, Chief Financial Officer and Strategy Director of Vodafone Germany
- Daria Dodonova, Chief Financial Officer, Magyar Telekom, Deutsche Telekom.
- Camila Japur, CFO Emerging Businesses, Ericsson.
Business Development Category
- Arancha Cordero, Chief Growth Officer Waters, Danone.
- Susan Uthayakumar, President, Sustainability Business Division, Schneider Electric.
- Bettina Möckel, Vice President Corporate Business Development, QIAGEN.
Procurement & Supply Chain Category
- Sigrid Brendel, Head of Global Procurement, CPO, Campari Group.
- Jessica Nordlinder, Chief Procurement Officer, Essity.
- Francesca Gamboni, Senior Vice President Global Supply Chain Groupe Stellantis, Stellantis.
People & Culture Category
- Audra Jenkins, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Randstad North America.
- Cecilia Hallengren, Senior Vice President, People and Culture, Volvo Group Trucks Technology, Volvo Group.
- Tina Mylon, SVP, Talent and Diversity, Schneider Electric.
Quotes available on request.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
MA-DESKTOP-METAL30.11.2021 13:32:06 CET | Press release
Desktop Metal Awarded Preliminary Injunction Against SprintRay in Patent Infringement Suit
CA-GLOBALLOGIC30.11.2021 13:30:05 CET | Press release
GlobalLogic Announces Partnership with Cybereason to Develop Advanced, Intelligent Cyber Protection Solutions
TX-SOFTSERVE30.11.2021 13:07:03 CET | Press release
SoftServe Achieves AWS Energy Competency Status
BULLISH30.11.2021 13:02:11 CET | Press release
Bullish Goes Live With Institutional Customers After Obtaining Regulatory License in Gibraltar
NJ-OPEX/VANAS30.11.2021 13:02:11 CET | Press release
OPEX Expands Warehouse Automation Business in Benelux Through a New Partnership With Vanas Engineering
ISOTROL30.11.2021 12:04:08 CET | Press release
Isotrol Surpasses the 100 GW Milestone
AZ-SION-POWER30.11.2021 12:02:04 CET | Press release
Cummins Invests in Sion Power to Develop Licerion® Lithium Metal Battery Technology for Commercial Electric Vehicle Applications
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom