Vastned Retail Belgium
Vastned Retail Belgium: Annual results 2020
Strong operating results and a high occupancy rate
• Final agreements were concluded with over 98% of the lessees affected by the first lockdown. For the second lockdown, final agreements were concluded with more than 97% of the lessees.
• Limited debt ratio of 28.5% as at 31 December 2020 (27.9% previous financial year).
• € 32.9 million of unused credit facilities available.
• EPRA earnings of € 2.44 per share for financial year 2020.
• Gross dividend proposal of € 2.05 per share for the financial year 2020. This corresponds to a gross dividend yield of 8.5% based on the closing price on 31 December 2020, being € 24.00.
• Divestment of a non-strategic retail park in Schaarbeek and a solitary retail unit in Balen with a capital gain of € 1.5 million.
• Limited decrease in the fair value of the existing real estate portfolio (-2,4%) compared to the first semester of 2020.
• The focus of management in 2021 remains on the timely collection of rents and maintaining a stable occupancy rate for the portfolio.
Full press release:
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Subsea 7 (Uk Service Co) Ltd25.2.2021 08:02:35 CET | Press release
Subsea 7 S.A. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
Subsea 7 (Uk Service Co) Ltd25.2.2021 08:02:25 CET | Press release
Subsea 7 announces new loan facility
Subsea 7 (Uk Service Co) Ltd25.2.2021 08:02:14 CET | Press release
Subsea 7 - special dividend and notification of general meetings
Lundin Energy AB25.2.2021 08:02:04 CET | Press release
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Lundin Energy AB
Van Lanschot Kempen Wealth Management N.V.25.2.2021 08:01:54 CET | Press release
Van Lanschot Kempen launches share buy-back programme to fund remuneration policy and share plans
Van Lanschot Kempen Wealth Management N.V.25.2.2021 08:01:44 CET | Press release
Van Lanschot Kempen releases Annual Report 2020
Signify25.2.2021 08:01:33 CET | Press release
Signify starts share repurchase program of up to 2 million shares to cover performance share plans
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom