EE Selects InfoVista Application-Aware SD-WAN Solution to Optimize In-Store Customer Experience
InfoVista , the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced that EE , the largest mobile network operator in the UK, and leading mobile communications retailer, has selected Ipanema , InfoVista’s Application-Aware SD-WAN solution, to protect the performance of its critical in-store applications.
EE, part of BT Group, will deploy the Ipanema solution across all of its 553 stores through BT’s managed service Connect Intelligence. With these capabilities, EE can better understand which applications are running over its network, and can prioritize and guarantee the performance of business applications over non-critical applications.
With Ipanema’s unique per-session granularity for protecting application performance and maximizing network bandwidth efficiency, EE will also be able to consolidate multiple communications links at each retail store down to just one circuit, producing significant cost savings.
- “Leveraging BT’s Connect Intelligence service powered by InfoVista, we gain visibility and control we need to prioritize all of our business-critical in-store applications across the entire store network,” said Chris Williams, director of IT service management at EE. “With this deployment, we are able to consolidate multiple WAN circuits into one, which reduces our store network costs substantially, while allowing us to fully optimize our application performance and deliver the best customer experience.”
- “According to new data from EKN Research, for seven in ten retailers, network capacity issues frequently prevent them from delivering a consistently good user experience in the store,” said Sylvain Quartier, senior vice president, product strategy enterprises, InfoVista. “Today’s consumers expect new digital experiences, such as access to in-store Wi-Fi, receiving location-based offers triggered by beacons, or mobile checkout. With Ipanema, retail enterprises can effectively deliver on these experiences while simultaneously protecting the speed and reliability of business-critical applications, both old and new, such as those supporting checkout processes.”
- To learn how other retailers are using Ipanema, visit our retail industry resource page .
- Visit the “Hybrid WAN Zone ,” hosted by TMCnet and sponsored by InfoVista, for more resources on SD-WAN and hybrid WAN.
- Listen to InfoVista’s webinar with ZK Research, “Discover Application-Aware Networking for the Application Era,” on-demand.
- Download and read Ovum’s whitepaper, “Software-centric, application-aware networking is part of the enterprise digital transformation,” to learn more about why application performance is the key to a successful digital transformation.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News ,” and on LinkedIn , YouTube and Twitter .
InfoVista is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world. Our award-winning offering empowers eighty percent of the world’s largest communications service providers, top mobile network operators, leading global enterprises and regulatory bodies worldwide to ensure a high-quality user experience by achieving optimal network performance and guaranteeing business-critical application performance. InfoVista’s expertise and innovations provide a new level of actionable network, application and customer intelligence, visibility and control across all services, all technologies, and all domains of both the fixed and mobile networks. Using our solutions, our customers deliver high-performing and differentiated services, plan and optimize networks to match application and service demands, benchmark their performance, and streamline network operations while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible.
Stephanie Jackman, +1 617-960-9882
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
CONCIERGE-AUCTIONS26.4.2019 15:14:05 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Villa Built as a ‘Private Museum’ in Lucca, Tuscany to Sell at Auction without Reserve via Concierge Auctions
OH-PROCTER-&-GAMBLE26.4.2019 15:02:04 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
P&G Partners to Improve Environmental Impact and Smallholder Livelihood in Palm Oil Supply Chain
NEW-WORLD-DEVELOPMENT26.4.2019 14:57:13 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
5 Modern Residences That Preserve and Showcase Artisanship
CA-VELODYNE-LIDAR,-INC.26.4.2019 14:02:10 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Velodyne Expert Addresses How Lidar Boosts Business Value of Mobile Mapping Applications
NJ-CELGENE-ACCELERON26.4.2019 13:32:07 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Celgene Corporation and Acceleron Pharma Announce Submission of Luspatercept Marketing Authorization Application to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for MDS and Beta-Thalassemia
SES-S.A.26.4.2019 08:02:05 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
SES: First Quarter 2019 Results
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum