Upstream Works Software Ltd.
Upstream Works Introduces New Software to Help Contact Centres Realize the Connected Digital Customer Experience
Upstream Works for Finesse Version 2.7 empowers agents and optimises customer engagements
VAUGHAN, ON--(Marketwired - December 07, 2016) - Upstream Works Software, Ltd., a provider of Omnichannel Contact Centre solutions, announces the availability of Version 2.7 of its signature software, Upstream Works for Finesse (UWF). This latest release empowers agents to have more visibility and control over interactions with customers and improves process and operational efficiencies, resulting in more effective and personalised customer engagements.
The Single Agent Desktop features a new intuitive Interaction Activity workspace that unifies all digital channels and interactions with enhanced navigation, smart views and quick action features. UWF Version 2.7 enhancements include:
- Agent Interaction Activity Workspace
- Smart navigation and simplified handling of all interactions, tasks and queues for improved agent success.
- Intuitive Unified Customer Views and Simplified Task Management
- Agents have a clear view of tasks that are reserved for them, with other agents, or in queue, and can leverage the full context and intelligence provided to select tasks for reduced handling time and a better customer experience.
- Efficient Management of Parked and Reserved Tasks
- Agents easily manage their parked and reserved tasks, moving between them more easily and intuitively for more efficient task handling.
- Easy Navigation of Conversation Transcripts
- Email, Chat, SMS transcripts and voice recordings are presented with full context to the agent with easy navigation for a more personalised, informed, customer experience.
- Increased Granularity of Reports
- Actionable business insights with ability to easily create and schedule more detailed, granular reports matching specified criteria to meet business needs.
- Deeper Integrations
- Enhanced flexibility with extensive integration with all channels, applications and systems including CRM platforms and Cisco V11.5 support.
"With the release of Upstream Works for Finesse Version 2.7, we're providing enhancements that simplify and improve agent and customer engagements," said Rob McDougall, President and CEO, Upstream Works Software. "With one unified interaction workspace and a full customer view, agents now have the tools they need to meet customer expectations. We continue to extend our integrations and support for third party applications, adding even more functionality to the agent desktop."
With these new features and more, contact centres have the information and tools they need to provide consistent, exceptional experiences for agents and customers across all digital channels, applications, and platforms. With its enhanced integration capabilities, UWF enables organisations to leverage the applications they already have while benefiting from the feature-rich Single Agent Desktop for all channels.
About Upstream Works Software, Ltd. - www.upstreamworks.com
Upstream Works provides best-in-class Omnichannel Contact Centre software to increase customer engagement and agent success. We bring the customer journey together across all digital channels, applications and platforms with management simplicity and desktop elegance. For over 15 years, organisations around the world and across industries have benefited from Upstream Works' experience and expertise, gaining operational efficiency and transforming the connected customer experience.
Upstream Works and Upstream Works for Finesse are trademarks of Upstream Works Software, Ltd.
For more information, contact:
Upstream Works Software, Ltd.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
General Electric Company11.12.2017 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
General Electric Company: Dividend Declaration
Rinspeed6.12.2017 15:18 | pressemeddelelse
CES Las Vegas 2018: Rinspeed Snap -- the sum of its parts is greater than the whole
Algeco Scotsman5.12.2017 16:42 | pressemeddelelse
Algeco Scotsman Announces Cancellation of Certain Senior Secured Notes and Senior Unsecured Notes
CENX5.12.2017 15:01 | pressemeddelelse
CENX Named Among '50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies 2017' by The Silicon Review Magazine
Cisco4.12.2017 22:31 | pressemeddelelse
Cisco to Host 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Bombardier Inc.4.12.2017 12:13 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Aerostructures and Engineering Services Selected for New Airbus Nacelle Programme
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum