Zilliant Announces Significant Growth in Europe
Zilliant , the industry leader in intelligent B2B price optimization, price management and sales guidance software, today announced significant growth in Europe, marked by compound annual revenue growth of 55% from 2018-2021 as well as significant growth of new customers.
“B2B company leaders are increasingly seeking alternatives to the traditional means of managing prices and enabling sales teams,” said Zilliant President and Chief Executive Officer Greg Peters. “Tying strategy to effective execution can be even more difficult for companies in Europe, particularly in global, multi-country businesses. Our growth in the region can be attributed to the increased breadth of our product portfolio, addressing the full spectrum of pricing challenges in B2B, and our passion for powering intelligent commerce for our customers.”
Zilliant maintains offices in Paris, London, Milan, Italy, and Walldorf, Germany. In recent years, a wide variety of B2B companies in Europe with worldwide operations have signed on as new Zilliant customers, they include:
- Elektro-Material AG: Part of the Rexel Group and a leading wholesale distributor of electrical parts and supplies.
- Malvern Panalytical: A global provider of analytical solutions for particle, composition and structural characteristics of a variety of materials.
- METRO AG: A leading international wholesale company with food and non-food assortments that specializes on serving the needs of hotels, restaurants and caterers (HoReCa) as well as independent traders.
- Norgren: A manufacturer of pneumatic motion and fluid control products.
- Pirelli: A global, high-value tire company.
- Pro a Pro: A part of METRO Group, is a foodservice distributor based in France with 22 warehouses, more than 40,000 customers in France and overseas, and 2,000 employees.
- Somfy: A global manufacturer in automatic controls for openings and closures in homes and buildings.
- TERREAL: A €630 million building products manufacturer.
- Avantor, delivered by VWR Europe: A global distributor of products for the medical and life sciences industries.
“We greatly appreciate our customers in Europe that have entrusted us to help them power intelligent commerce with our industry-leading cloud-native price optimization and management and sales guidance software,” said Zilliant Vice President of Europe, MEA and Asia Pacific Michel Safi. “Whether it’s creating a greater level of pricing control in a multi-country environment, ensuring price consistency in digital and traditional channels, or deploying new sales programs to sell excess inventory or grow wallet share, we look forward to helping our customers respond faster to dynamic markets in a more intelligent manner.”
For more information about Zilliant’s industry-leading price optimization and management software, please visit www.zilliant.com/2021_idc_marketscape_report/ .
Zilliant powers intelligent commerce for B2B companies by connecting their commercial strategies with effective execution. Our industry-leading price optimization and management and sales guidance software enables profitable growth by transforming the way our customers use data to price and sell in traditional and digital channels. Zilliant’s data science, cloud-native software and passion for customer success delivers the highest ROI, fastest time to value and highest customer satisfaction. Learn more about how Zilliant helps power intelligence commerce at www.zilliant.com .
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
ALTASCIENCES/VIRPAX21.1.2022 17:02:12 CET | Press release
Altasciences Chosen by Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Conduct First-in-Human Study of Epoladerm™ for Chronic Pain Associated with Osteoarthritis of the Knee
OMRON-HEALTHCARE21.1.2022 16:23:07 CET | Press release
OMRON Healthcare Remote Patient Monitoring Services Win “Best of” Honors at CES 2022
TX-SCHLUMBERGER21.1.2022 12:52:13 CET | Press release
Schlumberger Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Results
ZULUTRADE21.1.2022 12:10:13 CET | Press release
ZuluTrade - World’s Largest Social Trading Platform Joins the Finvasia Group
IPSEN21.1.2022 07:02:10 CET | Press release
Ipsen Nominates Karen Witts as New Independent Board Member
PROMPERÚ21.1.2022 02:50:06 CET | Press release
Peru Is Presenting Itself at FITUR 2022 as a Bio-safe Destination, Committed to Outdoor Experiences
CA-MCAFEE21.1.2022 02:42:04 CET | Press release
McAfee Continues to Provide Leading Online Protection to Consumers
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom