RealPage Launches Kigo Marketplace
RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP ), a leading provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry, today announced the launch of Kigo Marketplace, a global platform that optimizes the management of short-term rental inventory, enabling property managers to capture a larger percentage of booking fee revenue from guests.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180227006480/en/
“Kigo Marketplace introduces a much simpler pricing model, enabling short-term rental property managers to eliminate many of the fees paid to third-parties while reducing risk,” said Matthew Hoffman, SVP of RealPage’s Kigo division. “The integrated platform, which can replace numerous point-products currently cobbled together by managers, features multi-currency payment, enhanced fraud and chargeback mitigation, and intuitive guest communication capabilities. Short-term rental property managers now have the tools to build their local brand separate from lead generation channels, increasing the number of profitable repeat guests that book direct.”
- Eliminates unnecessary fees, enabling property managers servicing the short-term rental market to increase profitability, reduce risk and expand their business;
- Manage numerous lead channels, each with their own set of listing procedures, from one central location;
- Incorporates enhanced verification functionality to help reduce chargebacks and detect fraud earlier in the rental process;
- Integrates multi-currency payment functionality across all booking channels including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, PCS DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance, CVV (Card Verification Value), and AVS (Address Verification System) capabilities;
- Enables property managers to succeed locally through seamless management of unique, intuitive, brand-driven short-term rental websites;
- Offers guests best-in-class hospitality experiences with intuitive, lightning-fast online and mobile booking capabilities, and;
- Promotes guest loyalty through enhanced communication platform.
RealPage is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use RealPage to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves nearly 12,500 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about RealPage, please visit www.realpage.com .
RealPage Media Relations
Leah Mendes, 972-820-4432
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
TRACXPOINT10.12.2018 12:02 | Pressemeddelelse
Tracxpoint Signed a Major Agreement to Deploy its Artificial Intelligence Cart (AiC®) Platform at CONAD, One of the Largest and Most Sophisticated Supermarket Chains in Italy with 3,000 Locations in Lieu of Amazon Go after Intensive Study
JETEX10.12.2018 10:54 | Pressemeddelelse
Jetex Now the Exclusive Dealer in the Middle East for Hi-Tech New HondaJet
PROEXPO-COMMUNICATIONS10.12.2018 10:18 | Pressemeddelelse
China Shanghu Builds Itself into an International Health Demonstration Zone
KOKUYO10.12.2018 10:02 | Pressemeddelelse
KOKUYO's "360° Gliding Chair ing" Wins FRAME Awards ORGATEC 2018 in Two Categories
SIAE-MICROELETTRONICA10.12.2018 09:02 | Pressemeddelelse
SIAE MICROELETTRONICA Outperforms Telefónica 10Gbps E-band Tests to Power 5G Backhauling
CA-FISHAWACK-GROUP10.12.2018 08:02 | Pressemeddelelse
Fishawack Acquires Creative Consultancy Blue Latitude Health
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum