RealPage Launches Kigo Marketplace
RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP ), a leading provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry, today announced the launch of Kigo Marketplace, a global platform that optimizes the management of short-term rental inventory, enabling property managers to capture a larger percentage of booking fee revenue from guests.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180227006480/en/
“Kigo Marketplace introduces a much simpler pricing model, enabling short-term rental property managers to eliminate many of the fees paid to third-parties while reducing risk,” said Matthew Hoffman, SVP of RealPage’s Kigo division. “The integrated platform, which can replace numerous point-products currently cobbled together by managers, features multi-currency payment, enhanced fraud and chargeback mitigation, and intuitive guest communication capabilities. Short-term rental property managers now have the tools to build their local brand separate from lead generation channels, increasing the number of profitable repeat guests that book direct.”
- Eliminates unnecessary fees, enabling property managers servicing the short-term rental market to increase profitability, reduce risk and expand their business;
- Manage numerous lead channels, each with their own set of listing procedures, from one central location;
- Incorporates enhanced verification functionality to help reduce chargebacks and detect fraud earlier in the rental process;
- Integrates multi-currency payment functionality across all booking channels including SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, PCS DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance, CVV (Card Verification Value), and AVS (Address Verification System) capabilities;
- Enables property managers to succeed locally through seamless management of unique, intuitive, brand-driven short-term rental websites;
- Offers guests best-in-class hospitality experiences with intuitive, lightning-fast online and mobile booking capabilities, and;
- Promotes guest loyalty through enhanced communication platform.
RealPage is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use RealPage to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves nearly 12,500 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information about RealPage, please visit www.realpage.com .
RealPage Media Relations
Leah Mendes, 972-820-4432
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
PIERRE-FABRE23.6.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Pierre Fabre & Array BioPharma Announce a 62% Observed OS at One Year from the Phase 3 BEACON CRC Safety Lead-In of the Combination of Encorafenib, Binimetinib and Cetuximab in BRAF-Mutant CRC at the ESMO GI Congress
SERVIER23.6.2018 10:12 | pressemeddelelse
Compelling Data for LONSURF® (trifluridine/tipiracil) in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Presented at ESMO’s World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer by Servier and Taiho
SOFTOMOTIVE22.6.2018 17:15 | pressemeddelelse
Softomotive and Accelerate RPA Partner to Help Enterprises Achieve Faster Time to Value from RPA
TX-ASCEND-PERFORMANCE22.6.2018 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Ascend Performance Materials Announces Price Increase for Intermediate Materials
DELTICOM-AG/MOTO-TYRES.C22.6.2018 15:43 | pressemeddelelse
Different Countries, Different Customs: Get Ready for the Motorbike Holidays with Moto-tyres.co.uk
BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM22.6.2018 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
Boehringer Ingelheim bolsters biologics research and development with 230 million euro investment in new development center
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum