TRUFFLE CAPITAL and CXP Group Launch the 12th Edition of ‘Truffle 100 France,’ a Benchmark Ranking of the Top 100 French Software Companies
Truffle Capital (www.truffle.com ), a leading European venture capital firm and one of the top French FCPI (retail funds) managers, in collaboration with CXP Group (www.cxp.fr ), the top independent European research and consulting firm specializing in application software, computer services and digital processing, released today the 12th edition of ‘Truffle 100 France’ (http://www.truffle100.fr/ ), a ranking of the country’s top 100 software companies. ‘Truffle 100’ was put together under the high patronage of Ms. Axelle Lemaire, Minister of State for Digital Affairs within the French Ministry of the Economy, Industry and the Digital Sector.
Created in 2005 by Truffle Capital and Bernard-Louis Roques, and put together by CXP Group, ‘Truffle 100 France’ has become the most commonly used standard for taking the pulse of the software industry in France. It was followed in 2006 by ‘Truffle 100 Europe’ (http://www.truffle100.com/ ), which has reached similar levels of peer acknowledgment across Europe, along with the ‘Truffle 100 European Clusters’ report, created in 2009.
Highlights of this 12 th edition
• Industry sales are growing for the 8 th consecutive year, up to € 12.8 billion (compared to € 11.8 billion in 2014).
• Profits are soaring, up to € 1,186 million (compared to € 599 million in 2014).
• R&D investments are on the rise again, reaching € 1,176 million (€ 1,024 million in 2014)
• Changes in the top 5 : Dassault Systèmes is still the most influential, leading with sales accounting for 33.7% of the top 100 companies’ software-related revenues. Sopra Steria rises to the 2nd place behind Dassault Systèmes, followed by Murex. Cegedim, which ranked second in last year’s edition, is now down to the 4th place, while Axway retains its 5th place.
• Increase of the total number of employees from 103,380 in 2014 to 106,920 in 2015 . The R&D staff increased slightly as well, accounting for 15.7% of the total workforce (compared to 15% in 2014), with nearly 1,000 new hires.
• Most dynamic French regions: Île-de-France (83% of software-related revenues) and the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region (9% of software-related revenues).
• Presence abroad still led by the United Kingdom; rise of the United States and Spain tied at the second position; Germany goes down from 2nd to 4th place.
• Trends confirmation : The revolution brought by SaaS and cloud computing solutions continues to strongly impact the industry. In order to keep adapting to customers’ changing habits and demand growth, 74% of the top 100 French software companies now offer Saas solutions (compared to 68% last year).
• Forecasts and outlooks : The market should stay its dynamic course in 2016, as 42% of the top 100 publishers anticipate a 5 to 15% growth.
Caroline Carmagnol and Wendy Rigal
+ 33 1 44 54 36 62 / + 33 6 64 18 99 59
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
CELLTRION15.12.2017 23:15 | pressemeddelelse
Celltrion Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Herzuma® for Trastuzumab Biosimilar
TAKEDA15.12.2017 13:36 | pressemeddelelse
Takeda and TiGenix announce that Cx601 (darvadstrocel) has received a positive CHMP opinion to treat complex perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease
TWISPAY15.12.2017 13:23 | pressemeddelelse
Bitcoin Romania and Twispay Announce Integration Partnership Providing Users with the Ability to Purchase Bitcoin with Bank Cards
PEACE-FORUM15.12.2017 12:40 | pressemeddelelse
Upon Conclusion of the Fourth Annual Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, Scholars and Intellectuals Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum
CA-KENNEDY-WILSON15.12.2017 12:02 | pressemeddelelse
Kennedy Wilson Acquires 124-Unit Northbank Apartments in Dublin, Ireland for €45 Million
NV-NAC-FOUNDATION15.12.2017 10:02 | pressemeddelelse
AML BitCoin Enters Phase II of ICO
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum