TrueCommerce Announces Pack & Ship Network Application
PITTSBURGH, June 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity, integration and unified commerce services , has announced TrueCommerce Pack & Ship - a powerful network application for consumer goods companies that simplifies outbound fulfillment and trading partner compliance . A connected application plugged into the TrueCommerce Foundry platform, Pack & Ship works seamlessly with other Foundry-powered extensions as one robust yet easy to use web-based solution.
"Stringent delivery expectations and growing fulfillment costs are placing incredible pressure on organizations to streamline their fulfillment operations," said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. "Our TrueCommerce Pack & Ship offering consolidates multiple, disparate applications into a unified platform. Designed as a connected application, it combines order integration from a variety of digital channels, shipping, EDI , back office system integration and customer service - accelerating outbound fulfillment, improving productivity and efficiency while simplifying compliance with major retailers' requirements."
Delivered completely as a web-based solution, TrueCommerce Pack & Ship offers the following key benefits and capabilities:
- Boosts fulfillment capabilities by standardizing packing and shipping across all order fulfillment methods, eliminating manual efforts and increasing throughput
- Reduces freight spend through dynamic rate shopping, optimal carrier selection and service option to achieve the promised delivery service level across more than 60 certified carriers
- USPS Commercial Plus pricing included with every Postal account
- Eliminates returns and costly shipping errors with intelligent pack verification, street level address validation and the enforcement of flexible shipping workflow rules - ensuring the right products in the right quantities are shipped to the right locations, at the right time
- Synchs orders from all channels-including fast growing marketplaces like Amazon, Wal-Mart and others, or popular shopping carts platforms such as Shopify, Magento or TrueCommerce Nexternal
- Integrates with more than 20 leading ERP and Business systems - synchronizing order and fulfillment status in real-time
- Offers powerful shipping rules to automate routing compliance such as third party billing, carrier reference fields, carrier selection, and more
- Available cartonization functionality to optimize package and pallet utilization and decrease freight spend
- Improves vendor scorecards and reduces chargebacks with automatic generation of compliant ASNs, GS1 labels, branded packing slips, shipping labels, packing lists and much more
- Provides operational analytics including freight spend, fulfillment throughput and performance metrics
TrueCommerce Foundry offers a broad set of unified commerce services and apps that connects customers, suppliers, channels, and systems. TrueCommerce Foundry revolutionizes supply chain visibility and collaboration by helping organizations make the most of their omni-channel initiatives through business P2P connectivity, order management, collaborative replenishment, intelligent fulfillment, cross-functional analytics, and product information management. The Foundry platform offers immediate supply chain connectivity, integration and visibility by utilizing TrueCommerce's Global Commerce Network which includes over 92,000 pre-connected retailers, distributors and logistics service providers.
For more information, visit: TrueCommerce Pack & Ship
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity, visibility, and collaboration by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect and collaborate with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles hundreds of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
From the factory to the warehouse, from distributor to retail storefront, achieve new levels of business connectivity and performance with the world's most complete commerce network.
TrueCommerce: Connect. Integrate. Accelerate.
For more information, visit https://www.truecommerce.com .
Yegor Kuznetsov, TrueCommerce
Information om Globenewswire
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.15.6.2019 16:02:13 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Presents Data from Ongoing APL-2 Phase 2 Study in Patients with Cold Agglutinin Disease and Warm Antibody Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia at 24th European Hematology Association (EHA) Congress
VSBLTY, INC13.6.2019 10:12:00 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
VSBLTY CEO REPORTS ON COMPANY IMPLEMENTATION OF AI AND MACHINE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY
Juniper Networks13.6.2019 04:02:18 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Juniper Networks Wins “Best of Show” Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2019
SignalFx12.6.2019 15:01:16 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
SignalFx Raises $75 Million to Fuel Demand for its Cloud Monitoring Platform
Crown Bioscience12.6.2019 14:02:02 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Crown Bioscience Announces Four New Preclinical NASH Models In Development
IHMA Inc12.6.2019 14:02:01 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
NTS Ventures and IHMA Announce a Significant and Important Program Focusing on Antifungal Resistance Surveillance: STAR (Susceptibility Trends in Antifungal Resistance)
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum