TrueCommerce Dynamics 365 Solution Featured on Microsoft AppSource
TrueCommerce Solution Delivers Powerful Supply Chain Integration Capabilities to Dynamics 365 Community
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity and integration solutions
, has announced today that its Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution is available on Microsoft AppSource.
Built exclusively for and within the native Dynamics 365 platform, the embedded solution connects directly with TrueCommerce's global commerce network, offering immediate access to more than 92,000 pre-connected retailers, marketplaces, distributors, vendors and logistics providers.
"Our solution for Dynamics 365 offers a multi-company, multi-deployment architecture that scales to support complex enterprise requirements," said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. "We are excited to be selected as one of the few EDI solutions to be featured on Microsoft AppSource, recognition of having achieved Microsoft's highest standards for quality and reliability for the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem."
TrueCommerce's Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution benefits include:
- Fully integrates business documents exchanged with customers, suppliers, and logistics providers automating order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and fulfillment business processes
- Access to TrueCommerce's global trading partner community, including support for XML and global EDI data standards through a single connection to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud
- Multi-channel integration including online marketplaces and ecommerce storefronts
- Purchasing integration streamlines supplier collaboration including extensible supplier portal
- Configurable business rules and workflow validation enhance accuracy and processing speed resulting in reduced DSO and improved order-to-cash conversion
- Seamless integration with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Warehouse Management and Transportation Management modules including ASN generation
- Embedded solution aligns EDI processing with the business users that manage supply chain relationships
- Solution design extends Dynamics 365 without requiring customizations to core objects or object overlaying
TrueCommerce's cloud based platform extends digital transformation beyond Dynamics 365 by integrating commerce and fulfillment interactions across the value chain directly with Dynamics 365. TrueCommerce offers Dynamics 365 users a complete managed service solution including connectivity, EDI compliance and trading community onboarding. TrueCommerce's unique approach delivers the lowest total cost of ownership, eliminating the need for complex middleware software and Dynamics 365 customizations while also reducing reliance on specialized EDI and integration resources.
For more information, visit our EDI Integration with Dynamics 365 for Operations page.
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity, visibility, and collaboration by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network.
With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect and collaborate with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles hundreds of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
From the factory to the warehouse, from distributor to retail storefront, achieve new levels of business connectivity and performance with the world's most complete commerce network.
TrueCommerce: Connect. Integrate. Accelerate.
For more information, visit https://www.truecommerce.com .
Information om Globenewswire
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Synthesio Inc.13.12.2018 17:04 | Pressemeddelelse
Synthesio to Bring Proven Ipsos Data Science to Artificial Intelligence
DoubleVerify13.12.2018 14:23 | Pressemeddelelse
DoubleVerify Launches Brand Safety and Suitability Verification Across YouTube, Extending Quality Coverage for Global Brands
Mary Kay Inc.13.12.2018 14:23 | Pressemeddelelse
FROM CUTE TO CONFIDENT: MARY KAY INC. TALKS PINK AT THE MUSEUM AT FIT
XBiotech Inc.13.12.2018 14:23 | Pressemeddelelse
XBiotech Announces Publication of Post-Hoc Analysis for Phase III Colorectal Cancer Study
Bombardier Transportation13.12.2018 12:31 | Pressemeddelelse
BST wins second contract to build cars for the growing high-speed rail network
Euro Manganese Inc.13.12.2018 03:05 | Pressemeddelelse
Chvaletice Manganese Project Mineral Resource Update, 2018 Metallurgical Testwork Program Update and Preliminary 2019 Plans
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum