Tintri Announces the Tintri Cloud Service Provider Solution to Enable New Revenue Opportunities Through Guaranteed Performance SLAs and VM-Level Granular Chargeback
Releases State of Storage 2016 for Cloud Service Providers Survey Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Marketwired - Feb 16, 2016) - Tintri Inc. , a leading producer of all-flash VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, today announced the launch of its Tintri Cloud Service Provider Solution. Now it is even easier for cloud service providers (CSPs) to purchase and grow with Tintri, while offering their customers guaranteed high performance, transparent VM-level analytics and differentiated services.
CSPs need reliable, scalable and high-performance storage to power their cloud infrastructures. They must offer differentiated services to stand out in a competitive marketplace. And they have to acquire the right enabling solutions with flexible terms that allow them to grow at their own pace. The Tintri Cloud Service Provider Solution addresses all of these needs.
By leveraging Tintri's portfolio of flash-based VAS systems and value-added software, Tintri Cloud Service Provider Solution allows CSPs to deliver differentiated services such as:
- Multiple tiers of storage performance on the same array defined by VM-level quality of service (QoS) policies
- End-to-end infrastructure visibility at the VM level to allow granular chargeback for storage resources and actionable troubleshooting capabilities
- Real-time and predictive analytics for capacity planning and upsell opportunities
Tintri VMstore storage also provides exceptional efficiency for cloud storage:
- High VM density with high capacity utilization, industry-leading operational efficiencies and zero over-provisioning -- with no storage PhD required to maintain storage performance
- The best storage for multi-tenant virtualized environments, enabling greater margins, lower TCO and per-VM isolation to eliminate noisy neighbors
- Storage that scales with simple and powerful automation for every storage operation and every storage metric to power business growth
- VMstore storage integrates with multiple concurrent hypervisors, including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer and OpenStack
The Tintri Cloud Service Provider Solution includes Tintri's entire portfolio of VAS systems and software, including:
- Tintri VMstore flash storage systems, including the VMstore T5000 All-Flash series for high-performance workloads and the VMstore T800 Hybrid-Flash series for higher capacity requirements, powered by the Tintri VM-aware storage filesystem
- Tintri Global Center, which manages and provides actionable real time VM-level analytics for more than 100,000 virtual machines across all supported hypervisors. It is capable of not only dynamically assigning service group policies for data protection and quality of service (QoS) but also seamlessly transferring and retaining the same service group settings when a VM is moved between VMstores
"For cloud service providers, storage is a critical component of cloud infrastructure, but one that has not seen the same level of automation and agility as virtualization and network," said Ken Klein, CEO and Chairman at Tintri. "Every CSP is looking for an edge with customers and competitors, and Tintri storage can provide that edge. CSPs are one of Tintri's fastest growing markets. Our CSP customers use Tintri to guarantee high performance to their customers and to create tiers of storage by policy instead of using different storage platforms. Plus, they can identify upsell opportunities and address chargeback with per-VM real-time analytics. Tintri VM-aware storage was designed to provide more storage value for virtualized environments, and cloud is a highly virtualized use case."
"Tintri outperforms the alternatives at a significantly lower cost per VM," said Dan Timko, President and CTO, Cirrity. "With Tintri, our costs are much better aligned to our actual consumption of storage. We can deploy new capacity into production in less time than our previous traditional storage."
"By including Tintri's solutions in our data centers, we are able to align resources and performance with the needs of each application," noted Marco Iannucci, CEO, Clouditalia. "Our customers are obtaining greater control, simplicity and scalability offered by our enhanced cloud services."
The Tintri Cloud Service Provider Solution includes pay-as-you-grow financing options that fit the business models of CSPs. For more details, contact Tintri Sales.
Tintri will also be sharing the findings from its first "State of Storage 2016 for Cloud Service Providers" survey in an upcoming webinar on February 18. Attend to discover more about the three storage pain points that plague CSPs, what drives CSPs to purchase new storage and what three Tintri features CSPs are using to build differentiated services.
For more information about Tintri's latest products and capabilities, please visit the Tintri website.
- Review the solution brief on the Tintri Cloud Service Provider Solution
- Register for the webinar here
- Get the Tintri VMstore™ T5000 Series datasheet
- Get the Tintri VMstore™ T800 Series datasheet
- Follow Tintri on Twitter
- Follow Tintri on LinkedIn
Tintri builds smart storage that sees, learns and adapts, enabling IT organizations to focus on virtualized applications and business services instead of managing storage infrastructure. Tintri VM-aware storage eliminates planning and complex troubleshooting by providing VM-level visibility, control, insight and agility. Tintri powers hundreds of thousands of virtual machines running business critical databases, enterprise apps, desktops and mobile apps, and private cloud deployments. Tintri helps global enterprises such as AMD, F5 Networks, GE, NEC, NTT, MillerCoors and Time Warner maximize their virtualization and cloud investments. For more information, visit www.tintri.com and follow us on Twitter: @Tintri .
+1 415 591 8459
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Transportation28.5.2018 18:18 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Presents the New TRAXX DC3 Locomotive
Bombardier Transportation15.5.2018 02:51 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier's Real-Time Passenger Load Display Software Solution Launches in Singapore
Bombardier Inc.3.5.2018 22:49 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Announces the Election of its Board of Directors, Pays Tribute to Former CEO and Chairman Laurent Beaudoin
Bombardier Inc.3.5.2018 14:04 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports First Quarter 2018 Results, Announces Sale of Downsview Property and plans for new Centre of Excellence for Global Aircraft
Bombardier Inc.2.5.2018 16:22 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and to Hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, May 3
Bombardier Inc.23.4.2018 22:11 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and to Hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, May 3
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum