The Stevie Awards
The 11th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service Issues Call for Entries
Top Sales Awards and Customer Service Awards Winners to Be Recognized in Las Vegas
FAIRFAX, VA--(Marketwired - Sep 7, 2016) - The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world's premier business awards programs, has issued a call for entries for the 2017 (11th annual) Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Entry kits and complete details on the competition are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales .
All customer service, contact center, business development and sales departments, teams and professionals worldwide are eligible to be nominated, in addition to new products and services used by those professionals. The 2017 awards will recognize achievements since July 1, 2015.
The early-bird entry deadline, with reduced entry fees, is October 19, 2016. The final entry deadline is November 16, but late entries will be accepted through January 11, 2017 with payment of a late fee. Winners of the 11th annual competition will be announced at a gala awards banquet on February 24 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service feature more than 135 sales awards , customer service awards , business development awards , new product awards and solution provider awards categories . Entrants may submit any number of nominations to any number of categories, which include:
- Sales Individual categories such as Senior Sales Executive of the Year and Sales Representative of the Year
- Sales Team categories like Global Sales Team of the Year and Online Sales Team of the Year
- Sales Achievement categories such as Sales Turnaround of the Year and Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year
- Sales Distinction categories in 13 industry groupings
- Customer Service and Contact Center Individual categories such as Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year and Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Team categories like Contact Center of the Year and Back Office Customer Service Team of the Year
- Customer Service and Contact Center Achievement categories such as e-Commerce Customer Service Award and Award for Innovation in Customer Service
- Customer Service Department categories in 11 industry groupings
- Customer Service Success categories in five industry groupings, to recognize the customer service-related achievements of organizations without a formal customer service function
- New Product and Service categories like Best New Business Intelligence Solution and Best New Marketing Solution
- Solution Provider categories such as Sales Consulting Practice of the Year and Incentive, Rewards or Recognition Provider of the Year
- Business Development categories such as Business Development Professional of the Year and Business Development Achievement of the Year
The 2017 program offers new categories for new products and services and solution providers. New categories for new products and services include Customer Service or Sales Book of the Year, Customer Service Training Product of the Year and Sales Training Product of the Year. The new solution provider category for 2017 is Leadership or Management Training Practice of the Year.
The 2017 competition will be judged by more than 200 professionals around the world.
2017 will see the return of the People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a popular feature of the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service in which the general public worldwide may vote for their favorite providers of customer service.
Stevie Winners in the 2016 edition of the awards included Cars.com, Comcast, CubeSmart, Delta Air Lines, DP DHL, Etiya, eZCom Software, FedEx, HubSpot, IBM, ISN Software UK Ltd., Kohl's Department Stores, Office Depot, SAVO, ShopKeep POS, Vestmark, VIZIO, Inc. and Vodafone Turkey, among others. The full-text of Gold Stevie-winning nominations are available on the website.
The 2017 entry kit and a complete history of the awards program are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/Sales .
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com .
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3051613
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3051615
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=3051622
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Transportation14.3.2018 15:16 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Secures Major Contract Extension to Maintain Trains for London Overground
Bombardier Transportation7.3.2018 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Wins Contract to Upgrade Singapore's Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit Line
Bombardier Inc.15.2.2018 12:39 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Bombardier Inc.14.2.2018 17:21 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Bombardier Inc.8.2.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Lifesize, Inc.6.2.2018 08:01 | pressemeddelelse
Lifesize Drives Relentless Innovation, Boosts Customer Satisfaction With New Integrations, Features and Updates
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum