TDC: Interim Financial Report Q3 2020
- Improved commercial performance across all main products
as well as continued cost savings resulted in a stabilised EBITDA development in Q3 (-0.8% YoY). EBITDA declined by 2.2% YTD and a flat to slightly declining EBITDA development is expected in 2020 as communicated in August
- The net loss of customers in Q3 substantially improved compared with the previous three quarters, and as a result the market share development stabilised across all main products
- TDC Group’s operating expenses improved by 9.8% driven by cost reductions across TDC Group as well as lower costs related to the separation of TDC. Operating expenses in Nuuday and TDC NET decreased by 13.6% and 8.4% respectively in Q3 vs the same period last year
- Capex increased by 42.4% YoY at TDC NET , driven mainly by fibre rollout with more than 28k homes passed in Q3, the total in 2020 is over 80k in 2020 to date. In Q3, TDC NET reached a milestone, having swapped more than 3100 mobile sites to 5G while simultaneously improving the existing network quality
- The effects of COVID-19 on TDC Group’s financial performance in Q3 2020 related mainly to reduced roaming profits experienced by Nuuday
- Other key milestones
from the quarter include;
- Nuuday took an important step in Q3 by launching its new mobile brand Eesy. Eesy complements the current mobile offerings from YouSee and Telmore and offers a simple mobile product at very competitive pricing, but still on Denmark’s best mobile network
- Nuuday launched YouTV , a new flexible TV and streaming service that enables customers to combine their favourite TV channels and streaming services in one app offering easy and flexible access to the same entertainment via mobile phone, smart TV and Chromecast as in the fixed packages – without the customers being dependent on other subscriptions
- TDC NET officially launched 5G in Denmark on 7 September and became the first service provider to bring 5G to Denmark
Conference call details
A conference call will be held on 06 November 2020 at 14:30 CET.
Presentation material will be available prior to the conference call on www.tdcgroup.com
Dial-in details: +45 32 72 51 67 - Meeting ID: 353 019 709#
For investor enquiries: +45 66 63 76 80
For media enquiries: +45 70 20 35 10
This notification is made by Klaus Rose, Treasury Analyst at TDC A/S.
Bloomberg TDC DC.
AttachmentsTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Agillic A/S16.6.2021 08:59:30 CEST | Press release
Agillic welcomes top form success stories in Germany with a new Partner "agilea" and a new client "CyberFitness"
TDC A/S15.6.2021 08:01:17 CEST | Press release
TDC: Jon James appointed new CEO of Nuuday
Jobindex A/S14.6.2021 23:52:30 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Jobindex uddeler medarbejderaktier og gavekort for 7 mio. kr.
TDC A/S10.6.2021 08:01:25 CEST | Press release
TDC A/S to finalize the separation of TDC Group as of January 1, 2022
Taaleri Oyj9.6.2021 12:01:20 CEST | Press release
Taaleri’s SolarWind II fund exceeds its target size with final close commitments of EUR 354 million
Taaleri Oyj4.6.2021 09:31:24 CEST | Press release
Taaleri SolarWind II fund invests in two ready-to-build wind farms in Finland with a combined capacity of 252 MW
Agillic A/S2.6.2021 16:58:57 CEST | Press release
Agillic congratulates Gold Partner NexusOne and Air Greenland for being finalist in IDC Future of Digital Innovation Awards
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom