SolarWinds Invites IT Pros to Fifth Annual THWACKcamp Virtual IT Conference
Event to Feature Over 14 Hours of Training, Educational Content and Collaboration
AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - September 07, 2016) - SolarWinds , a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced its fifth edition of THWACKcamp is scheduled for September 14-15, 2016. THWACKcamp is SolarWinds' free annual virtual IT event hosted on the company's online community THWACKÂ® of over 130,000 members. The event provides IT professionals around the world with intermediate to advanced educational content and allows IT pros, SolarWinds technical staff and industry experts the opportunity to interact with each other on topics around monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting, and performance management.
This year's THWACKcamp themed "Challenge Accepted" will include a keynote addressing the future of monitoring and advice on how to transform your organization, processes and career to stay ahead as well as breakout tracks focused on IT industry topics and SolarWindsÂ® product how-to sessions. SolarWinds executives, Head Geeksâ¢ , product managers and a collection of industry experts will lead the various sessions and be available for live chat.
"We're amazed by the growth of THWACKcamp, and in our fifth year we've grown to thousands of live attendees and two days of multiple track content," said Patrick Hubbard, Head Geek, SolarWinds. "This year we're excited to offer more thought leadership, career development and advanced SolarWinds product training than ever. We're also honored to be joined by several respected industry experts for conversations about the latest trends in IT."
THWACKcamp Event Schedule
- September 14
- Keynote : "Challenge Accepted!" (10 a.m. CDT): Featuring SolarWinds EVP of product strategy, Christoph Pfister; NetApp SolidFire director or influence and field marketing, Amy Lewis; and SolarWinds Head Geek, Patrick Hubbard
- How-to Track: "State of SolarWinds: UI Innovation" (11 a.m. CDT)
- IT Industry Track: "Don't Hate Your Monitoring" (11 a.m. CDT)
- How-to Track: "Monitoring Those Hard to Reach Places: Linux, MySQL, Oracle, Java and More" (12 p.m. CDT)
- IT Industry Track: "SHIELDS UP Panel: Network Security Fundamentals, Fight!" (12 p.m. CDT)
- Feature Focus: "NetPath: Every Node. Every Path. Every Network." (1 p.m. CDT)
- September 15
- Roundtable: "Flash Performance, and the New Role of the Storage Admin" (10 a.m. CDT)
- How-to Track: "Troubleshooting with SolarWinds -- The Case of the Elusive Root Cause" (11 a.m. CDT)
- IT Industry Track: "Making Monitoring a Priority (Outside of Your Team)" (11 a.m. CDT)
- How-to Track: "How to Monitor Your Network Problem Children" (12 p.m. CDT)
- IT Industry Track: "What Every IT Pro Needs to Know about Log Management" (12 p.m. CDT)
- How-to Track: "How to Get the Most of Your SolarWinds Products" (1 p.m. CDT)
- IT Industry Track: "Accidental DBA -- Don't Let Your Database Be a Black Box" (1 p.m. CDT)
- Panel: "The State of IT 2016" (2 p.m. CDT)
- September 15 (EMEA)
- Keynote : "Challenge Accepted!" (10 a.m. GMT)
- Feature Focus: "NetPath: Every Node. Every Path. Every Network." (11 a.m. GMT)
- IT Industry Track: "Making Monitoring a Priority (Outside of Your Team)" (12 p.m. GMT)
- How-to Track: "Troubleshooting with SolarWinds -- The Case of the Elusive Root Cause" (1 p.m. GMT)
Register today to join the fifth annual THWACKcamp free IT virtual event.
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500Â® enterprises to small businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT Pros, and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address all key areas of the infrastructure from on premises to the Cloud. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our THWACK online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/ .
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be or are intellectual property of their respective companies.
Â© 2016 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Inc.15.2.2018 12:39 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Bombardier Inc.14.2.2018 17:21 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Bombardier Inc.8.2.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Lifesize, Inc.6.2.2018 08:01 | pressemeddelelse
Lifesize Drives Relentless Innovation, Boosts Customer Satisfaction With New Integrations, Features and Updates
Librestream Technologies Inc.24.1.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Librestream Announces the Onsight Cube, First Multi-Purpose Industrial Wearable Designed for Remote Mentoring in Ex-Rated Environments
Silexica16.1.2018 14:31 | pressemeddelelse
Silexica partners with Fujitsu on next-generation base station projects
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum