Soothe Eczema & Dry, Sensitive Skin Naturally: Skinfix Launches Its Skincare Collection ExclusivelyÂ at Boots
Dermatologist Recommended and Fragrance Free, This Award Winning Canadian Skincare Brand With British Roots Uses Mother Nature's Best Ingredients to Help Heal Chronic Dry, Sensitive andÂ Eczema-Prone Skin
HALIFAX, NS--(Marketwired - February 29, 2016) - For the 6 million people that suffer from eczema in the U.K. relief is on the way. SkinfixÂ® Inc., the experts in healthy skin for the whole family, is bringing its natural and high performance Skinfix Soothing Collection for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin exclusively to Boots . Dermatologist recommended and fragrance free, the Skinfix Soothing Collection uses natural ingredients to soothe, moisturise and help strengthen the skin barrier. The exclusive collection is priced between Â£14.99- Â£17.99, is found behind the pharmacy counter and includes; Skinfix Eczema Balm , the multiple award winning Skinfix Hand Repair Cream , Skinfix Soothing Wash and Skinfix Soothing Lotion . Two targeted skincare therapies that can help manage eczema flare-ups, can be used as natural alternatives to prescription medication and in between steroid treatments include Skinfix Eczema Balm and Skinfix Hand Repair Cream. For daily cleansing and moisturising, Skinfix Soothing Wash and Lotion are ideal for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
Fluctuating temperatures from the cold, biting winds of winter to the hot, humid days of summers can damage the skin barrier, allowing allergens and irritants in, which can trigger eczema flare-ups and leave skin feeling irritated. Skinfix uses the appropriate blend of natural humectants and emollient natural oils to properly moisturise skin and replenish the delicate barrier. When eczema's dry, red, itchy patches appear, our ultra rich, 0% water and preservative free Eczema Balm is a targeted natural therapy. A unique combination of shea butter, beeswax, coconut and sweet almond oils help repair the skin barrier, calm itchy red patches and soothe the skin. A must for frequent hand washers, Skinfix Hand Repair Cream creates a barrier on the skin to help lock in moisture and provide lasting protection. To keep the skin barrier healthy all over the body it is important to avoid harsh, fragranced body washes and lotions that can potentially irritate dry, sensitive skin. Fragrance free Skinfix Soothing Wash and Lotion work together to create a daily skincare regimen that gently cleans and hydrates -- leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
The original Skinfix healing balm was created over 100 years ago by Thomas Dixon, a compound chemist in Yorkshire. His secret formula used natural ingredients to heal and soothe skin ailments such as eczema, skin rashes and irritations all over the body. The Dixon family immigrated to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada in the late 19th century and brought the skin-healing recipe with them. Dixon continued to make this healing balm in Halifax where word spread of its efficacy and the recipe passed down the generations. In 2012, Amy Gordinier-Regan, a beauty industry veteran who worked at Jo Malone and Space NK, purchased the family recipe from Dixon's great, great granddaughter. She collaborated with Francine Krenicki, a seasoned beauty product developer who formulated for La Mer and Strivectin skincare brands, and quickly expanded and relaunched Skinfix across Canada and the United States -- securing exclusive deals with Target US, Rite Aid and Ulta Beauty.
"Skinfix is the expert in moisturising and healing the skin barrier with the best natural ingredients. Our 100 year old formula has stood the test of time, and the Skinfix Soothing Collection has become a cult favorite across North America because it works when nothing else has," says Amy Gordinier-Regan, CEO of Skinfix. "It is exciting to bring Skinfix back to its British heritage, and we know our natural and high performance Soothing Collection will make a difference in consumers overall skin health."
The Skinfix Soothing Collection uses the highest quality natural ingredients to soften and soothe the skin and leaves out ingredients that can potentially irritate such as fragrance, sulphates, parabens and phthalates. Find it behind the pharmacy counter across all Boots locations.
- Skinfix Eczema Balm (60 g/Â£14.99) For adults and children aged two years and above, this concentrated and targeted natural healing balm is effective at treating and managing eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions. It works fast to create a barrier on the skin to help lock in moisture and keep irritants out. This rich, 0% water and preservative free formula uses shea butter, coconut, jojoba and sweet almond oils to soothe and soften skin. A natural alternative or complement to prescription medication and topical steroid treatments.
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream (90 ml /Â£15.99) A beauty editor favourite, this ultra rich hand cream is effective at treating and managing eczema, dermatitis and chronic dry, cracked skin on the hands. Soothing natural ingredients like aloe, calendula extract, shea butter and emollient protective oils of jojoba help create a barrier on the skin to lock in moisture and keep irritants out. This game changing formula provides lasting protection and is a must for frequent hand washers. Winner of Allure Magazine, Shape Magazine, Redbook Magazine and TotalBeauty.com Beauty Awards for best hand cream.
- Skinfix Soothing Wash for dry sensitive, eczema-prone skin (370 ml /Â£17.99) Daily bathing or showering can be difficult for someone with eczema. Harsh soaps, cleansers with sulphates or heavily fragranced shower gels can strip essential moisture from the skin, leaving it irritated and inflamed. Skinfix Soothing Wash uses mild coconut based cleansers that gently foam leaving skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated -- never stripped or dried out. Aloe vera juice along with apricot kernel and jojoba oils soften skin.
- Skinfix Soothing Lotion for dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin (370 ml/Â£17.99) The average body lotion may be too irritating for someone who is chronically sensitive or may be prone to eczema. Skinfix Soothing Lotion is a lightweight, yet deeply moisturising daily body lotion. Colloidal oatmeal, natural emollient oils of coconut and jojoba help hydrate, soothe and protect skin. An important part of a daily skincare regimen that will keep skin healthy and hydrated.
Based in Halifax, Nova Scotia; Skinfix, the expert in healthy skin, is shaking up the beauty industry with its natural, clinically proven and dermatologist recommended skincare products for the whole family. Founded from a powerful, natural healing balm with over a centuryÂ of proven efficacy, Skinfix has a rich heritage of healing dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin. At Skinfix, we believe that healthy, beautiful skin is possible and our Healthy Skin Body and Face, Eczema, Diabetic and Baby Regimens are formulated to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and gorgeous. For more information, visit www.skinfixinc.com or follow us on these social media channels:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skinfixinc
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/skinfixinc
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/skinfixinc
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/skinfixinc/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/skinfix
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialSkinfix/
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/2/26/11G084750/Images/Eczema_shot-2-4eb903af9e4ea176b93099c17e976322.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/2/26/11G084750/Images/SF_UK_Eczema_Soothing_Wash-37cb3c6fce118eaeb1f07552d6df6389.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/2/26/11G084750/Images/SF_UK_Eczema_Soothing_Lotion-8a3160e232b48056b42f08348033e0a9.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/2/26/11G084750/Images/SF_UK_Eczema-Hand-Repair-Cream-80f32cfb65fca6aa95e25645bc1d9978.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/2/26/11G084750/Images/SF_UK_Eczema_Balm-a75f20fe1f9fa2ad801609f336f07a06.jpg
Senior Director of PR
Gabrielle Shaw Communications
+44 207 731 88114
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Transportation14.3.2018 15:16 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Secures Major Contract Extension to Maintain Trains for London Overground
Bombardier Transportation7.3.2018 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Wins Contract to Upgrade Singapore's Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit Line
Bombardier Inc.15.2.2018 12:39 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Bombardier Inc.14.2.2018 17:21 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Bombardier Inc.8.2.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Lifesize, Inc.6.2.2018 08:01 | pressemeddelelse
Lifesize Drives Relentless Innovation, Boosts Customer Satisfaction With New Integrations, Features and Updates
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum