SimCorp A/S – New Share buyback program
Company Announcement no. 02/2021
SimCorp A/S ("SimCorp") has today initiated a share buyback program for up to EUR 20.0m, to be executed during the period from 10 February 2021 to 31 July 2021.
The buyback program is being launched in accordance with the authorization granted by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting on 24 March 2020 to repurchase up to 10% of the SimCorp’s share capital in the period until the next annual general meeting.
The buyback program will be structured and carried out in compliance with the provisions of Regulation No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on market abuse (the Market Abuse Regulation - MAR) and delegated legislation under MAR.
SimCorp has appointed Danske Bank as lead manager of the buyback program. Under the agreement, Danske Bank will purchase shares on behalf of SimCorp and will make its trading decisions independently of, and without influence by SimCorp.
The buyback program is subject to the following terms:
- The purpose of the program is to reduce the share capital of SimCorp and to meet the obligations arising from SimCorp’s incentive scheme
- Total purchases of own shares will be limited to a total market value of EUR 20.0m
- Maximum number of shares that can be bought is 300,000 shares of DKK 1 each
- Execution of the buyback will take place from 10 February 2021 to 31 July 2021
- Maximum number of shares to be purchased in SimCorp per daily market session will be the equivalent to 10% of the average volume of SimCorp shares traded on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen during the preceding 20 business days
- During the life of the buyback program no shares will be purchased at a price exceeding the higher of the following two prices on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen:
1. The price of the last independent trade, and
2. The highest current independent bid
Details of transactions executed under the buyback program will be publicly disclosed on www.simcorp.com not later than the end of the seventh daily market session.
Enquiries regarding this announcement should be addressed to:
Anders Hjort, Head of Investor Relations, SimCorp A/S (+45 3544 8822)
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Adevinta ASA24.2.2021 23:18:27 CET | Press release
Adevinta ASA (ADE) - Adevinta further optimises its portfolio by divesting Yapo in Chile
Tenaris S.A.24.2.2021 23:00:26 CET | Press release
Tenaris Announces 2020 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results
Colliers International Group Inc.24.2.2021 22:31:35 CET | Press release
Colliers recognized as a 2021 Global Outsourcing 100® company
HEINEKEN NV24.2.2021 22:07:54 CET | Press release
HEINEKEN, The Coca-Cola Company and the Coca-Cola System in Brazil announce redesigned distribution partnership
Aalberts N.V.24.2.2021 21:16:30 CET | Press release
Aalberts N.V.: Aalberts accelerates strategy and continues investments and innovations; solid and resilient performance with strong free cash flow
Release24.2.2021 20:21:48 CET | Press release
Scatec ASA – Long term incentive programme
AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V.24.2.2021 19:31:26 CET | Press release
AMG Announces Changes to the Composition of the Supervisory Board and Nominates Its CEO and COO for Reappointment When Their Current Terms End in May 2021
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom