SES: Standard Form for Notification of Major Holdings
|NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR HOLDINGS (to be sent to the relevant issuer and to the competent authority)i|
1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing
shares to which voting rights are attached
2. Reason for the notification
(please tick the appropriate
box or boxes):
[X ] An acquisition or disposal of voting rights
[ ] An acquisition or disposal of financial instruments
[ ] An event changing the breakdown of voting rights
[ ] Other (please specify)iii :
|3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation iv :|
The Capital Group Companies, Inc. (“CGC”)
City and country of registered office (if applicable):
Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
4. Full name of shareholder(s)
(if different from 3.)v
See section 8
5. Date on which the threshold was crossed or reached
13 October 2016
|6. Total positions of person(s) subject to the notification obligation:|
|% of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.A)||
% of voting rights through financial instruments
(total of 7.B.1 + 7.B.2)
|Total of both in % (7.A + 7.B)||Total number of voting rights of issuervii|
|Resulting situation on the date on which threshold was crossed or reached||5.00%||0.00%||5.00%||575,186,400|
|Position of previous notification (if applicable)||n/a||n/a||n/a|
7. Notified details of the resulting situation on the date on which the threshold was crossed or reached viii :
|A: Voting rights attached to shares|
ISIN code (if possible)
|Number of voting rights ix||% of voting rights|
(Art 9 of Directive 2004/109/EC)
(Art 10 of Directive 2004/109/EC)
(Art 9 of Directive 2004/109/EC)
(Art 10 of Directive 2004/109/EC)
|B 1: Financial Instruments according to Art. 13(1)(a) of Directive 2004/109/EC|
|Type of financial instrument||
Conversion Period xi
|Number of voting rights that may be acquired if the instrument is exercised/ converted.||% of voting rights|
|B 2: Financial Instruments with similar economic effect according to Art. 13(1)(b) of Directive 2004/109/EC|
|Type of financial instrument||
Conversion Period x i
|Physical or cash settlement xii||Number of voting rights||% of voting rights|
8. Information in relation to the person subject to the
(please tick the applicable box):
[ ] Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled by any natural person or legal entity and does not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer. xiii
[X] Full chain of controlled undertakings through
which the voting rights and/or the
|Name xv||% of voting rights if it equals or is higher than the notifiable threshold||% of voting rights through financial instruments if it equals or is higher than the notifiable threshold||Total of both if it equals or is higher than the notifiable threshold|
The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
Holdings by CG Management Companies below:
|Capital Research and Management Company1|
|Capital Guardian Trust Company2|
|Capital International, Inc.2|
|Capital International Limited2|
|Capital International Sárl2|
1. Wholly Owned subsidiary of The Capital Group Companies, Inc.
2. Wholly owned indirect subsidiaries of Capital Research and Management Company
|9. In case of proxy voting: [name of the proxy holder ] will cease to hold [% and number ] voting rights as of [date ]|
10. Additional information
The Capital Group Companies, Inc. (“CGC”) is the parent company of Capital Research and Management Company (“CRMC”). CRMC is a U.S.-based investment management company that manages the American Funds family of mutual funds. CRMC manages equity assets for various investment companies through three divisions, Capital Research Global Investors, Capital International Investors and Capital World Investors. CRMC in turn is the parent company of Capital Group International, Inc. (“CGII”), which in turn is the parent company of five investment management companies (“CGII management companies”): Capital Guardian Trust Company, Capital International, Inc., Capital International Limited, Capital International Sàrl and Capital International K.K. The CGII management companies primarily serve as investment managers to institutional clients.
Neither CGC nor any of its affiliates own shares of the issuer for its own accounts. Rather, the shares reported are owned by funds and accounts under the discretionary investment management of one or more of the investment management companies described above.
Done at Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. on 14 October 2016.
i Please note that national forms may vary due to specific national legislation (Article 3(1a) of Directive 2004/109/EC) as for instance the applicable thresholds or information regarding capital holdings.
ii Full name of the legal entity and further specification of the issuer or underlying issuer, provided it is reliable and accurate (e.g. address, LEI, domestic number identity).
iii Other reason for the notification could be voluntary notifications, changes of attribution of the nature of the holding (e.g. expiring of financial instruments) or acting in concert.
iv This should be the full name of (a) the shareholder; (b) the natural person or legal entity acquiring, disposing of or exercising voting rights in the cases provided for in Article 10 (b) to (h) of Directive 2004/109/EC; or (c) the holder of financial instruments referred to in Article 13(1) of Directive 2004/109/EC.
As the disclosure of cases of acting in concert may vary due to the specific circumstances (e.g. same or different total positions of the parties, entering or exiting of acting in concert by a single party) the standard form does not provide for a specific method how to notify cases of acting in concert.
In relation to the transactions referred to in points (b) to (h) of Article 10 of Directive 2004/109/EC, the following list is provided as indication of the persons who should be mentioned:
- in the circumstances foreseen in letter (b) of Article 10 of that Directive, the natural person or legal entity that acquires the voting rights and is entitled to exercise them under the agreement and the natural person or legal entity who is transferring temporarily for consideration the voting rights;
- in the circumstances foreseen in letter (c) of Article 10 of that Directive, the natural person or legal entity holding the collateral, provided the person or entity controls the voting rights and declares its intention of exercising them, and natural person or legal entity lodging the collateral under these conditions;
- in the circumstances foreseen in letter (d) of Article 10 of that Directive, the natural person or legal entity who has a life interest in shares if that person or entity is entitled to exercise the voting rights attached to the shares and the natural person or legal entity who is disposing of the voting rights when the life interest is created;
- in the circumstances foreseen in letter (e) of Article 10 of that Directive, the controlling natural person or legal entity and, provided it has a notification duty at an individual level under Article 9, under letters (a) to (d) of Article 10 of that Directive or under a combination of any of those situations, the controlled undertaking;
- in the circumstances foreseen in letter (f) of Article 10 of that Directive, the deposit taker of the shares, if he can exercise the voting rights attached to the shares deposited with him at his discretion, and the depositor of the shares allowing the deposit taker to exercise the voting rights at his discretion;
- in the circumstances foreseen in letter (g) of Article 10 of that Directive, the natural person or legal entity that controls the voting rights;
- in the circumstances foreseen in letter (h) of Article 10 of that Directive, the proxy holder, if he can exercise the voting rights at his discretion, and the shareholder who has given his proxy to the proxy holder allowing the latter to exercise the voting rights at his discretion (e.g. management companies).
v Applicable in the cases provided for in Article 10 (b) to (h) of Directive 2004/109/EC. This should be the full name of the shareholder who is the counterparty to the natural person or legal entity referred to in Article 10 of that Directive unless the percentage of voting rights held by the shareholder is lower than the lowest notifiable threshold for the disclosure of voting rights holdings in accordance with national practices (e.g. identification of funds managed by management companies).
vi The date on which threshold is crossed or reached should be the date on which the acquisition or disposal took place or the other reason triggered the notification obligation. For passive crossings, the date when the corporate event took effect.
vii The total number of voting rights shall be composed of all the shares, including depository receipts representing shares, to which voting rights are attached even if the exercise thereof is suspended.
viii If the holding has fallen below the lowest applicable threshold in accordance with national law, please note that it might not be necessary in accordance with national law to disclose the extent of the holding, only that the new holding is below that threshold.
ix In case of combined holdings of shares with voting rights attached "direct holding" and voting rights "indirect holding", please split the voting rights number and percentage into the direct and indirect columns – if there is no combined holdings, please leave the relevant box blank.
x Date of maturity/expiration of the financial instrument i.e. the date when right to acquire shares ends.
xi If the financial instrument has such a period – please specify this period – for example once every 3 months starting from [date].
xii In case of cash settled instruments the number and percentages of voting rights is to be presented on a delta-adjusted basis (Article 13(1a) of Directive 2004/109/EC).
xiii If the person subject to the notification obligation is either controlled and/or does control another undertaking then the second option applies.
xiv The full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity has to be presented also in the cases, in which only on subsidiary level a threshold is crossed or reached and the subsidiary undertaking discloses the notification as only thus the markets get always the full picture of the group holdings. In case of multiple chains through which the voting rights and/or financial instruments are effectively held the chains have to be presented chain by chain leaving a row free between different chains (e.g.: A, B, C, free row, A, B, D, free row, A, E, F etc.).
xv The names of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and/or financial instruments are effectively held have to be presented irrespectively whether the controlled undertakings cross or reach the lowest applicable threshold themselves.
xvi Example: Correction of a previous notification.
Legal Services Corporate and Finance
Tel. +352 710 725 276
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
SES-S.A.23.2.2018 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
SES S.A.: Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2017 Results
LION/GEM-LUXEMBOURG-323.2.2018 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
Lion/Gem Luxembourg 3 S.a.r.l. Announce First Quarter Results for FY 2018
ABB23.2.2018 07:01 | pressemeddelelse
ABB Publishes 2017 Annual Report
CA-GILEAD-SCIENCES22.2.2018 23:02 | pressemeddelelse
Gilead Sciences Announces Senior Management Change
NY-TRUMP-HOTEL-GROUP22.2.2018 20:23 | pressemeddelelse
Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. Announced as First Forbes Five Star Hotel in Downtown Washington, D.C.
MN-ENTRUST-DATACARD22.2.2018 19:32 | pressemeddelelse
Entrust Datacard and Infineon Partner to Reduce Complexities with Securing IoT Deployments
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum