SAMWHA ELECTRIC, a Manufacturer of Electrolytic Capacitor, Strengthens Global Business to Become the Digital Best Company
SAMWHA ELECTRIC (KRX:009470), a manufacturer specialized in electrolytic capacitors, is enhancing its global business by focusing on R&D and marketing to meet customers’ needs worldwide.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190718005034/en/
In tandem with increasing needs of high-value eco-friendly products, the company is actively expanding its business, developing electrolytic capacitors and Green-Cap (EDLC) which are essential to various industries including information technology, 5G telecommunication, eco-friendly cars, medical devices, LED, robots, IoT, wind power, solar power and ESS.
In particular, the company has launched conductive polymer hybrid electrolytic capacitors for automotive electronics and 5G communication devices as 150℃ products with high reliability are needed in both industries.
Products by SAMWHA ELECTRIC
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD, Snap-in, Lug, Screw Type
- EDLC (Electric Double Layer Capacitor): Radial, Snap-in, Axial Type & Module
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD Type
- Household Appliance: For High Ripple Current, Miniaturization and Long Life
- Solar Power Inverter: For High Voltage, Large Capacitance and High Ripple Current
- Power Electronics: For Large Capacitance, High Current and Long Life, For Power Industry, Plant Business, Infrastructure Business Segment
- LED Lighting: For Ultra-High Temperature, Long Life and Low Impedance
- Automotive: For powertrain (ECU, DC/DC Converter), For Safety (Breaking, Airbag, ABS), For Exterior (LED Headlight)
“SAMWHA ELECTRIC will be a leading electronic components company in this rapidly changing and highly competitive era through R&D on original technology for future industry,” Jong On Park, CEO of the company said.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
IPSEN19.9.2020 18:33:01 CEST | Press release
ESMO 2020: Cabometyx® (cabozantinib) in Combination With Opdivo® (nivolumab) Demonstrates Significant Survival Benefits in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma in Pivotal Phase III CheckMate -9ER Trial
MA-TAKEDA18.9.2020 12:57:07 CEST | Press release
Takeda Presents New Data Highlighting Scientific Advancements in Lung Cancer at ESMO Virtual Congress
DE-INCYTE18.9.2020 12:02:12 CEST | Press release
Incyte Announces Encouraging Results From Phase 2 Trial of Retifanlimab (INCMGA0012) in Patients With Previously Treated, Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal
CA-ANDERSEN-GLOBAL18.9.2020 10:52:05 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Andersen Global udvider sin tilstedeværelse i Caribien via samarbejde på Jamaica
SIGFOX18.9.2020 09:32:13 CEST | Press release
Sigfox and Cube Infrastructure Managers Announce Major Partnership in IoT Infrastructure
SENSORION18.9.2020 08:02:07 CEST | Press release
Sensorion successfully raises approximately €31 (US$ 36.5) million in an oversubscribed private placement to US and European investors
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom