SAMWHA ELECTRIC, a Manufacturer of Electrolytic Capacitor, Strengthens Global Business to Become the Digital Best Company
SAMWHA ELECTRIC (KRX:009470), a manufacturer specialized in electrolytic capacitors, is enhancing its global business by focusing on R&D and marketing to meet customers’ needs worldwide.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190718005034/en/
In tandem with increasing needs of high-value eco-friendly products, the company is actively expanding its business, developing electrolytic capacitors and Green-Cap (EDLC) which are essential to various industries including information technology, 5G telecommunication, eco-friendly cars, medical devices, LED, robots, IoT, wind power, solar power and ESS.
In particular, the company has launched conductive polymer hybrid electrolytic capacitors for automotive electronics and 5G communication devices as 150℃ products with high reliability are needed in both industries.
Products by SAMWHA ELECTRIC
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD, Snap-in, Lug, Screw Type
- EDLC (Electric Double Layer Capacitor): Radial, Snap-in, Axial Type & Module
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD Type
- Household Appliance: For High Ripple Current, Miniaturization and Long Life
- Solar Power Inverter: For High Voltage, Large Capacitance and High Ripple Current
- Power Electronics: For Large Capacitance, High Current and Long Life, For Power Industry, Plant Business, Infrastructure Business Segment
- LED Lighting: For Ultra-High Temperature, Long Life and Low Impedance
- Automotive: For powertrain (ECU, DC/DC Converter), For Safety (Breaking, Airbag, ABS), For Exterior (LED Headlight)
“SAMWHA ELECTRIC will be a leading electronic components company in this rapidly changing and highly competitive era through R&D on original technology for future industry,” Jong On Park, CEO of the company said.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
IVG29.1.2020 10:02:13 CET | Press release
IVG: Huge Win for The Vape Industry
FL-NCIPHER-SECURITY29.1.2020 09:02:08 CET | Press release
nCipher Introduces Cloud-first Architecture, Bringing Security and Control to Public and Private Clouds
NTT29.1.2020 08:34:10 CET | Press release
Denenchofufutaba Gakuen, NTT Group Start a Joint Study to Create Smart Campus Solutions
CA-PANASONIC-CORPORATION29.1.2020 07:13:08 CET | Press release
Panasonic Develops High-Power Blue WBC Technology to Revolutionize DDL Applications on Microfabrication
NTT29.1.2020 07:02:06 CET | Press release
NTT Group to Launch Asia's First Smart City Proof of Concept Collaborating with Cyberview and Allo in Malaysia
CA-ANDERSEN-GLOBAL29.1.2020 05:40:07 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Andersen Global annoncerer samarbejde med Lipa Meir & Co.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom