SAMWHA ELECTRIC, a Manufacturer of Electrolytic Capacitor, Strengthens Global Business to Become the Digital Best Company
SAMWHA ELECTRIC (KRX:009470), a manufacturer specialized in electrolytic capacitors, is enhancing its global business by focusing on R&D and marketing to meet customers’ needs worldwide.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190718005034/en/
In tandem with increasing needs of high-value eco-friendly products, the company is actively expanding its business, developing electrolytic capacitors and Green-Cap (EDLC) which are essential to various industries including information technology, 5G telecommunication, eco-friendly cars, medical devices, LED, robots, IoT, wind power, solar power and ESS.
In particular, the company has launched conductive polymer hybrid electrolytic capacitors for automotive electronics and 5G communication devices as 150℃ products with high reliability are needed in both industries.
Products by SAMWHA ELECTRIC
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD, Snap-in, Lug, Screw Type
- EDLC (Electric Double Layer Capacitor): Radial, Snap-in, Axial Type & Module
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD Type
- Household Appliance: For High Ripple Current, Miniaturization and Long Life
- Solar Power Inverter: For High Voltage, Large Capacitance and High Ripple Current
- Power Electronics: For Large Capacitance, High Current and Long Life, For Power Industry, Plant Business, Infrastructure Business Segment
- LED Lighting: For Ultra-High Temperature, Long Life and Low Impedance
- Automotive: For powertrain (ECU, DC/DC Converter), For Safety (Breaking, Airbag, ABS), For Exterior (LED Headlight)
“SAMWHA ELECTRIC will be a leading electronic components company in this rapidly changing and highly competitive era through R&D on original technology for future industry,” Jong On Park, CEO of the company said.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
NY-IFF20.8.2019 22:17:11 CEST | Press release
IFF to Present at Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference September 5
NH-NOVALIS-LIFESCIENCES20.8.2019 18:31:05 CEST | Press release
Novalis LifeSciences Launches its First Life Science Investment Fund with $85 Million
TRUSTPILOT20.8.2019 17:02:13 CEST | Press release
Trustpilot Hires New Chief Legal and Policy Officer
BERMUDA-BUSINESS-DEVLOPM20.8.2019 16:29:11 CEST | Press release
Bermuda Tech Week 2019 to Celebrate Innovation and Explore Opportunities for Growth
AZ-LIMELIGHT-NETWORKS20.8.2019 16:27:11 CEST | Press release
Limelight Networks Expands Developer Toolkit With New API and Portal Enhancements
CA-ANITAB.ORG20.8.2019 15:02:48 CEST | Press release
AnitaB.org Welcomes New Executives to Achieve Ambitious Goal of 50/50 Tech Equity by 2025
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom