SAMWHA ELECTRIC, a Manufacturer of Electrolytic Capacitor, Strengthens Global Business to Become the Digital Best Company
SAMWHA ELECTRIC (KRX:009470), a manufacturer specialized in electrolytic capacitors, is enhancing its global business by focusing on R&D and marketing to meet customers’ needs worldwide.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190718005034/en/
In tandem with increasing needs of high-value eco-friendly products, the company is actively expanding its business, developing electrolytic capacitors and Green-Cap (EDLC) which are essential to various industries including information technology, 5G telecommunication, eco-friendly cars, medical devices, LED, robots, IoT, wind power, solar power and ESS.
In particular, the company has launched conductive polymer hybrid electrolytic capacitors for automotive electronics and 5G communication devices as 150℃ products with high reliability are needed in both industries.
Products by SAMWHA ELECTRIC
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD, Snap-in, Lug, Screw Type
- EDLC (Electric Double Layer Capacitor): Radial, Snap-in, Axial Type & Module
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor: Radial, SMD Type
- Household Appliance: For High Ripple Current, Miniaturization and Long Life
- Solar Power Inverter: For High Voltage, Large Capacitance and High Ripple Current
- Power Electronics: For Large Capacitance, High Current and Long Life, For Power Industry, Plant Business, Infrastructure Business Segment
- LED Lighting: For Ultra-High Temperature, Long Life and Low Impedance
- Automotive: For powertrain (ECU, DC/DC Converter), For Safety (Breaking, Airbag, ABS), For Exterior (LED Headlight)
“SAMWHA ELECTRIC will be a leading electronic components company in this rapidly changing and highly competitive era through R&D on original technology for future industry,” Jong On Park, CEO of the company said.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
ADVA6.12.2019 09:02:05 CET | Press release
Play harnesses ADVA timing solution for 5G-ready mobile network
IPSEN6.12.2019 07:02:08 CET | Press release
Ipsen Initiates Partial Clinical Hold for Palovarotene IND120181 and IND135403 Studies
PANASONIC/KOSE6.12.2019 03:39:11 CET | Press release
Panasonic and KOSÉ Set to Commence Verification Test for Personalized Proposals Utilizing Snow Beauty Mirror
NY-CITIGROUP5.12.2019 19:32:13 CET | Press release
Citi Private Bank Issues Outlook 2020: Global Growth Can Endure Over the Coming Year
MA-KANGURU5.12.2019 17:33:11 CET | Press release
Kanguru Leaps Over The Competition With A New OS Agnostic Encrypted Fingerprint Access Flash Drive
MD-PROMETRIC5.12.2019 15:02:46 CET | Press release
SHRM--Society for Human Resource Management and Prometric Renew Long-Term Partnership with Multi-year Agreement
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom