Russian Direct Investment Fund Statement on Accusations Made by Some US Media
With regards to a series of recent publications in several media the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) would like to make the following statement:
1. RDIF is of the opinion that it has become a target of an unfair smear campaign in some media based on erroneous and unverified information from anonymous sources, purposeful misinterpretation of the RDIF public statements as well as plain disinformation.
2. It is RDIF’s view that publications by The Daily Beast represent a stark example of such campaign. For instance, The Daily Beast admitted to have falsely attributed direct quotes to a person who later publicly disavowed such attribution. In the opinion of RDIF, this misled readers about various matters relating to RDIF and its CEO Mr. Kirill Dmitriev and tarnished their reputation. The three The Daily Beast reports relating to RDIF contained numerous mistakes, misrepresentations and false statements that were subsequently corrected or withdrawn by The Daily Beast at the behest of RDIF.
3. Defending its reputation against a flow of incorrect information, RDIF corrected more than 100 erroneous and defamatory reports, including through legal action outside Russia. RDIF will continue to protect its rights, including by commencing legal proceedings in any relevant jurisdiction.
4. RDIF believes that the ultimate goal of these reports is to attack and smear those persons who are making an effort to improve relations between Russia and the United States.
5. RDIF firmly believes that restoration of good relations is in the interests of both Russia and the US and calls upon media to use only correct information in their stories and otherwise adhere to the standards of responsible journalism in all of their publications.
Russian Direct Investment Fund
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
SMARTSTREAM-TECHNOLOGIES24.10.2018 01:03 | pressemeddelelse
Coronation Fund Managers Goes Live with SmartStream’s Corporate Actions Solution
FL-AERSALE23.10.2018 23:49 | pressemeddelelse
EASA Approves AerTrak ADS-B Out System for Boeing 737 NG Series Aircraft
PA-GREENE-TWEED23.10.2018 23:02 | pressemeddelelse
Greene Tweed Receives Patent for Rapid Gas Decompression-Resistant Fluoroelastomers and Molded Articles
MORINAGA-MILK-INDUSTRY23.10.2018 20:02 | pressemeddelelse
Morinaga Milk Study Suggests Infant-Type Human-Residential Bifidobacteria May Benefit Infant Health by Improving Digestion of Peptides in Milk and Grains
MYPOS-EUROPE-LTD23.10.2018 18:24 | pressemeddelelse
myPOS Founder Christo Georgiev Announces Two Upcoming myPOS Stores in Barcelona and Paris
MYPOS23.10.2018 18:13 | pressemeddelelse
Christo Georgiev Announces the Arrival of myPOS AppMarket
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum