RESOLUTIONS OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF ROBIT PLC
ROBIT PLC STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 25 MARCH 2021 AT 3.30 P.M.
RESOLUTIONS OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF ROBIT PLC
The Annual General Meeting of Robit Plc held today 25 March 2021 passed the following resolutions:
1. Adoption of the financial statements and consolidated financial statements
The General Meeting adopted the financial statements and consolidated financial statements for the financial period 1 January – 31 December 2020.
2. Payment of dividends
The General Meeting resolved that no dividend is paid based on the adopted balance sheet for the financial year 2020.
3. Resolution on discharge from liability
The General Meeting resolved to discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the managing directors from liability for the financial period ending 31 December 2020.
4. Handling of Remuneration report for governing bodies
The General Meeting resolved to adopt the remuneration report for governing bodies. It was the non-binding decision.
5. Composition and remuneration of the Board of Directors
The General Meeting resolved that the Board of Directors consists of six (6) members.
The annual remuneration for the Chairman of the Board is EUR 45 000, of which 40% is paid as shares, and the remaining 60% is an advance tax withheld and paid to the Finnish Tax Administration by the company. In addition, a compensation of EUR 500 is paid per meeting. The compensation is paid per attended meeting. Other costs such as travel and lodging expenses will also be compensated.
The annual remuneration for the Board members is EUR 30 000, of which 40% is paid as shares and the remaining 60% is an advance tax withheld and paid to the Finnish Tax Administration by the company. In addition, a compensation of EUR 500 is paid per meeting. The compensation is paid per attended meeting. Other costs such as travel and lodging expenses will also be compensated.
The members of the Working-, People- and Audit Committees of the Board of Directors will receive an additional compensation of EUR 500 per attended meeting. Other costs such as travel and lodging expenses will also be compensated.
The annual remuneration for the entire term of office is paid to the Chair and to the Board members in December 2021. The part of the remuneration that shall be paid in shares may be paid by issuing new shares in the company or by acquiring shares by the authorization given to the Board of Directors by the General Meeting. The receiver of the remuneration shall pay the transfer tax.
Kim Gran, Mammu Kaario, Mikko Kuitunen, Anne Leskelä, Kalle Reponen and Harri Sjöholm were re-elected as members of the Board.
6. Election and remuneration of auditor
Ernst & Young Oy, an Authorized Public Accounting firm, was re-elected as the company’s auditor for a term that will continue until the end of the next Annual General Meeting. Ernst & Young Oy has notified the company that Authorized Public Accountant Toni Halonen will serve as the company’s principal responsible auditor.
The General Meeting resolved to pay the auditor’s remuneration in accordance with an invoice approved by the company.
7. The Board of Directors was authorised to resolve on the repurchase of the company’s own shares and/or accepting them as a pledge
The General Meeting resolved to authorize the Board of Directors to resolve on the acquisition of a maximum of 2 108 390 shares of the company’s own shares and/or accepting the same number of the company’s own shares as a pledge, in one or several tranches by using funds in the unrestricted shareholders’ equity. The maximum total of shares that will be acquired and/or accepted as a pledge corresponds to 10% of all shares in the company as of the date of the summons to the Annual General Meeting. However, the company cannot, together with its subsidiary companies, own or accept as a pledge altogether more than 10% of its own shares at any point in time. The company’s shares may be purchased under this authorisation solely by using unrestricted shareholders’ equity.
The shares will be acquired otherwise than in proportion to the share ownership of the shareholders via public trading arranged by Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd at the market price on the date on which the acquisition is made or otherwise at a price formed on the market. The authorisation shall be used e.g. for the purposes of implementing the company’s share-based incentive systems or for other purposes as decided by the Board of Directors.
It was resolved that the authorization revokes the authorisation granted by the General Meeting on 22 April 2020 to decide on the acquisition of the company’s own shares.
The authorization is valid until the closing of the next Annual General Meeting, however, no longer than until 30 June 2022.
8. The Board of Directors was authorised to resolve on a share issue and the issuance of special rights entitling to shares
The Annual General Meeting resolved to authorize the Board of Directors to resolve on a share issue and on the issuance of special rights entitling to shares as referred to in Chapter 10 Section 1 of the Finnish Limited Liability Companies Act, in one or more tranches, either against or without consideration.
The number of shares to be issued, including shares to be issued on the basis of special rights, may not exceed 2 108 390, which amounts to 10% of all shares in the company as of the date of the summons to the Annual General Meeting. The Board of Directors may decide to either issue new shares or to transfer any treasury shares held by the company.
The authorisation entitles the Board of Directors to decide on all terms that apply to the share issue and to the issuance of special rights entitling to shares, including the right to derogate from the shareholders’ pre-emptive right. The authorisation shall be used e.g. for the purposes of strengthening the company’s balance sheet and improving its financial status, implementing the company’s share-based incentive systems or for other purposes as decided by the Board of Directors.
The authorization is valid until the closing of the next Annual General Meeting, however, no longer than until 30 June 2022. The authorisation revokes all previously granted, unused authorisations to decide on a share issue and the issuance of options or other special rights entitling to shares.
The minutes of the Annual General Meeting are made available no later than 8 April 2021 on the website of Robit Plc at https://www.robitgroup.com/investor/corporate-governance/general-meeting/.
Board of Directors
Harri Sjöholm, Chairman
+358 400 622 092
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
Robit is a global growth company that sells and services drilling consumables to global customers and partners for applications in the mining, construction, geoengineering, and well drilling industries. The company’s offering is divided into three product and service ranges: Top Hammer, Down the Hole and Geotechnical. Robit has sales and service points in 9 countries and active sales networks in over 100 countries. Robit’s manufacturing units are located in Finland, South Korea, Australia and the UK. Robit’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. Further information is available at: www.robitgroup.com.To view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Jobindex A/S18.7.2021 14:30:51 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Jobindex opjusterer forventningerne igen
Azerion8.7.2021 19:09:23 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Azerion fortsætter sin europæiske ekspansion gennem opkøb af den svenske reklamespecialist Strossle
Azerion7.7.2021 20:36:03 CEST | Press release
Azerion continues its European expansion by acquiring Swedish advertising specialist Strossle
Royal UNIBREW A/S1.7.2021 21:13:45 CEST | Press release
Royal Unibrew overtager stærk nordisk drikkevarevirksomhed
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation1.7.2021 17:01:20 CEST | Press release
Fujifilm launches a more comprehensive portfolio for Europe's healthcare community following the integration of Hitachi Diagnostic Imaging
Agillic A/S1.7.2021 09:01:32 CEST | Press release
Agillic welcomes new client Lindhardt & Ringhof Forlag, writing another chapter in the Egmont story
Agillic A/S16.6.2021 08:59:30 CEST | Press release
Agillic welcomes top form success stories in Germany with a new Partner "agilea" and a new client "CyberFitness"
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom