Interim report H2 2020
Highlights during the second half year of 2020
- Revenue in the second half year of 2020 was 5,463.9 tDKK which compared to second
half 2019 was an increase of 92,9%
- For the full year Revenue grew 80,6 % in the year 2020 compared to the year 2019.
- Photocat was granted 2 patent families in the areas dry concrete as well as bitumen.
These are important because they protect Photocat and might offer the possibility of
creating a new business to offer license to companies that lack freedom to operate
without our rights.
- Delivered NOxOFF concrete granulates to Colas for projects in the municipality of Frederiksberg
and the technology was appreciated with news releases from Colas. Further we delivered
NOxOFF granulates to NCC Road to be used on the new harbour tier in Skagen. Both projects
were delivered without complications and this asphalt product makes good possibilities to
extent Photocat’s offerings to include asphalt roads
- First scientific article with results from Photocat real-life projects was published in a
peer reviewed magazine. The results showed clear benefits of Photocat solutions.
- Covid-19 did have impact on all Photocat export initiatives as borders and travel
recommendations were making planning impossible. This had a negative effect on the results.
Highlights after the second half year of 2020
- Granted Covid-19 finance facilities from Vaekstfonden in Denmark
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
Prosafe SE27.2.2021 14:08:54 CET | Press release
Prosafe SE: Safe Boreas to provide accommodation support at Buzzard
BW Offshore27.2.2021 11:01:34 CET | Press release
BW Offshore: Long-Term Incentive Programme new awards
Financière de Tubize SA27.2.2021 08:01:37 CET | Press release
Annual financial report 2020
Top Aces27.2.2021 01:59:03 CET | Press release
NOTICE TO DISREGARD - Top Aces Corp.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc26.2.2021 23:19:54 CET | Press release
Early Warning Release
CNH Industrial N.V.26.2.2021 22:31:33 CET | Press release
CNH Industrial N.V. announces the extension by one additional year to March 2026 of its syndicated credit facility
Genmab A/S26.2.2021 22:13:31 CET | Press release
Transactions with shares and linked securities in Genmab A/S made by managerial employees and their closely associated persons
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom