Pharnext’s PLEODRUG™, PXT3003, to be Featured in Multiple Presentations at the 2017 Peripheral Nerve Society Meeting
Pharnext SA (FR00111911287 - ALPHA) (Paris:ALPHA) , a biopharmaceutical company pioneering a new approach to the development of innovative drugs based on the combination and repositioning of known drugs, today announced that the Company will present an update from its ongoing pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating lead PLEODRUG™ PXT3003, in development for the treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth type 1A disease (CMT1A), in a poster and at an oral session at the upcoming 2017 Peripheral Nerve Society Meeting. Additional data related to PXT3003 and CMT1A will also be featured in two posters at the meeting, which is being held on July 8-12 in Sitges, Spain.
Clinical Trials Update sessions - Tuesday July 11, 2017, 7:30am to
- Oral Presentation “Status of the ongoing multi-center, randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled, pivotal phase III study to assess the efficacy and safety of PXT3003 for CMT1A (PLEO-CMT).” R. Goedkoop et al.
- Presenter : René Goedkoop, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Pharnext, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
Poster Viewing Session #2 – Monday July 10, 2017
- Poster P2_81 (abstract 34948) “Sensitivity to change of the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Neuropathy Score (CMTNS) and Overall Neuropathy Limitation Scale (ONLS) in a database of French patients with CMT1A.” J. Foucquier et al.
Poster Viewing Session #4 – Wednesday July 12, 2017
- Poster P4_42 (abstract 34857) “PXT3003, a fixed combination of baclofen, naltrexone and sorbitol, for the treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A (CMT1A): status of a multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled, pivotal Phase III study (PLEOMCT).” S. Attarian et al.
- Poster P4_58 (abstract 34930) “The combinational drug PXT3003 improves neuromuscular function in an animal model of Charcot-Marie-Tooth type 1A disease.” T. Prukop et al.
All abstracts will be published in the Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System (JPNS) accessible at: www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/JPNS
Pharnext is an advanced clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company founded by renowned scientists and entrepreneurs including Professor Daniel Cohen, a pioneer in modern genomics. Pharnext has two lead products in clinical development. PXT3003 is currently in an international Phase 3 trial for the treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A and benefits from orphan drug status in Europe and the United States. PXT864 has generated positive Phase 2 results in Alzheimer’s disease. Pharnext is the pioneer of a new drug discovery paradigm: PLEOTHERAPY™. The Company identifies and develops synergic combinations of repositioned drugs at new optimal lower doses. These PLEODRUG™ offer several key advantages: efficacy, safety and intellectual property including several product or composition of matter patents already granted. The Company is supported by a world-class scientific team.
The company Pharnext is listed on Euronext Growth Stock Exchange in Paris (ISIN code: FR00111911287).
For more information, visit www.pharnext.com
Xavier Paoli, +33 (0)1 41 09 22 30
Chief Commercial Officer
Pierre Schwich, +33 (0)1 41 09 22 30
Chief Financial Officer
Investor Relations (Europe)
MC Services AG
Anne Hennecke, +49 211 529252 22
Investor Relations (U.S.)
Stern Investor Relations, Inc.
Sarah McCabe, +1 212-362-1200
Financial Communication (France)
Emmanuel Huyn, +33 (0)1 44 71 20 40
Media Relations (Europe)
+33 (0)1 44 54 36 64
Media Relations (U.S.)
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
NY-BCW/PALLADINO21.9.2018 19:45 | pressemeddelelse
Amy Palladino Joins BCW as Executive Vice President, Managing Director, Corporate Practice
HEIDELBERG-ENGINEERING21.9.2018 18:43 | pressemeddelelse
Heidelberg Engineering Announces the CE-Marking of ANTERION
JEDOX21.9.2018 17:48 | pressemeddelelse
Florian Winterstein Becomes New CEO of Jedox
AVINOR21.9.2018 16:39 | pressemeddelelse
Avinor to Test Autonomous Snowploughs at Oslo Airport This Winter
MA-TAKEDA-PHARMACEUTICAL21.9.2018 15:32 | pressemeddelelse
Takeda Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending ALUNBRIG® (brigatinib) for the Treatment of ALK+ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Patients Previously Treated with Crizotinib
HCL-TECHNOLOGIES21.9.2018 14:18 | pressemeddelelse
Asda Selects HCL Technologies to Help Drive IT Transformation
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum