Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7 Delivers High Availability, Greater Scalability for MySQL
Latest Release of Free Open Source Solution Offers Increased Performance and Data Protection, Improved Monitoring, Greater Configuration Flexibility and Simpler Installation
RALEIGH, NC--(Marketwired - Sep 29, 2016) - Percona , the company that delivers enterprise-class MySQL® and MongoDB® solutions and services, today announced the availability of Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7, the latest release of the company's open source high-availability solution for MySQL. Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7 is designed to deliver a consistent, optimal experience through increased performance, faster recovery from node failure and greater user control. Downloaded more than 780,000 times since its launch in April 2012, Percona XtraDB Cluster ensures the highest possible uptime and scalability for MySQL deployments.
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7 , an active/active cluster solution, is freely available, open source software that combines Percona Server 5.7 and Codership Galera Replicator 3.17 to create a high-availability solution for MySQL 5.7. The latest release of Percona XtraDB Cluster offers a number of enhancements related to increased performance and data protection, improved monitoring, greater configuration flexibility and simpler installation, along with support for Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) .
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7 Features and Benefits
Greater Ease of Use
- Built-in load balancing and traffic management - includes ProxySQL load balancer, eliminating the need for an external load balancer and simplifying application deployment.
- NoSQL support - ensures high availability for applications with NoSQL databases
- Simplified packaging - one single download includes everything that Percona XtraDB Cluster needs to run.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster strict-mode - prevents users from using MySQL functionality not supported by Percona XtraDB Cluster, preventing possible data corruption.
- Data at rest encryption - supports at-rest encryption for physical tablespace data files.
- Increased read and write scalability - routes queries automatically and any read query can be satisfied by a single node
- Optimized cloud deployments - enhanced availability and data durability with support for Multi-AZ deployments
- Zero data loss - synchronous replication writes data to all nodes simultaneously, or not at all upon failure from a single node
- Data consistency - automatic node provisioning ensures changes are synced automatically across nodes
- Faster response time - multi-master replication enables any node to trigger a data update.
- Improved monitoring - implements cluster monitoring through Performance Schema and seamlessly integrates with Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM).
, Co-founder and CEO of Percona
"Our enterprise customers rely on their databases to run their businesses. This requires that their database environment remains high-performing and always available. With the Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.7 release, we continue to ensure that our customers have not just access to the latest features and fixes in MySQL 5.7, but also increased compatibility and performance, a higher level of data protection, more user control, and simpler packaging -- all with free, open source software."
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. The company provides Software , Support , Consulting , and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world. For more information, visit www.percona.com .
Percona®, XtraBackup®, TokuDB® and Fractal Tree® are registered trademarks of Percona LLC or its subsidiaries. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Algeco Scotsman22.11.2017 22:01 | pressemeddelelse
Algeco Scotsman Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results Conference Call
Algeco Scotsman22.11.2017 16:06 | pressemeddelelse
Algeco Scotsman Announces Pricing of $300 Million Senior Secured Notes Offering by Williams Scotsman
Bombardier Inc.21.11.2017 01:16 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Announces Pricing of its New Issuance of Senior Notes due 2024
Algeco Scotsman20.11.2017 18:41 | pressemeddelelse
Statement Regarding Withdrawal of Complaint Filed on Behalf of Senior Unsecured Noteholders
Bombardier Inc.20.11.2017 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Announces a Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of its 4.75% Senior Notes due 2019
Bombardier Inc.20.11.2017 15:06 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Announces Launch of its New Issuance of Senior Notes due 2024
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum