Insurance, Manufacturers, Service Providers, and Software Companies Convene at CONNECTIONS(TM) Europe: Smart Home, IoT, and the Connected Consumer
Parks Associates Announces Speakers and Keynotes for 11th Annual Event
DALLAS, TX--(Marketwired - Oct 4, 2016) - IoT research firm Parks Associates today announced the keynote and speaker lineup for its 11th-annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe: Smart Home, IoT, and the Connected Consumer , 2-3 November in Amsterdam, where executives will discuss strategies to realize the potential for smart home solutions in Europe, which has lagged behind the U.S. Allianz, Amazon, Nest Labs, Panasonic, and SmartThings will provide keynotes focused on emerging technologies, partnerships, and use cases for the smart home in Europe.
"The European smart home market lacks the foundation that the U.S. smart home market has -- a base of professional security subscribers -- so companies need to forge more creative strategies and unique partnerships to help drive growth," said Stuart Sikes , President, Parks Associates. "The partnership between insurer Allianz and global manufacturer Panasonic is a prime example of an entry-level smart home solution, the Smart Home + Allianz Assist, that builds a strong security use case and promotes future add-on sales. Executives at CONNECTIONS™ Europe will discuss the challenges of the European smart home market and innovations that will help drive growth."
"The introduction of voice controls through solutions such as Amazon's Alexa has opened new possibilities in how consumers can interact with smart home products and services," said Tom Kerber , Director, IoT Strategy, Parks Associates. "As a result, we've seen a rush among major players to integrate with Amazon, Sonos, and other similar solutions that will create new avenues to engage consumers with the smart home. Speakers at CONNECTIONS™ Europe will analyze the role of these partnerships in expanding the European smart home market."
CONNECTIONS™ Europe will host over 200 industry executives in an intimate networking environment, with multiple sessions covering the impact of IoT, cloud services, and the smart home on the consumer.
- David Bailey, Vice President, Marketing Communications, SmartThings
- Dr. Christoph Döbrich, Innovation Manager, Allianz Worldwide Partners
- François Girodolle, Head of Product Partnerships, Nest Europe, Nest Labs
- David Isbitski, Chief Evangelist, Alexa and Echo, Amazon
- David Tuerk, General Manager, Smart Home & Telecom Europe, Panasonic
- Johan Ambuhm, Vice President Business Development & Digital Solutions, Inwido AB
- Jérôme Arnaud, CEO, DORO AB
- Avi Barel, Director Business Development, ULE Alliance
- Lewis Brown, President, MiOS
- Seb Chakraborty, Director of Technology, Connected Homes, British Gas Connected Homes
- Charles Dawes, Senior Director, International Marketing, TiVo
- Marco Dorjee, General Manager International Sales & Business Development, Centralite Systems Inc.
- Ronald Egas, CEO, Werkspot.nl
- Kevin Garton, CMO, Zonoff
- Reed Grothe, SVP of Global Business Development, Alarm.com
- Ashley Hathaway, Senior Developer Evangelist, IBM Watson
- Pierre Hunter, VP Sales Europe, Verimatrix
- Jesper Jensen, CEO and Co-Founder, Home.ai
- Cees Links, General Manager Low Power Wireless, Qorvo
- Joe Liu, CEO, MivaTek / Home8
- Kevin Meagher, SVP Business Development, ROC-Connect
- Mario Moura, Vice President and General Manager, Honeywell
- Renee Niemi, Head of the Smart Home Business, Logitech
- Gordon Padkin, Thread Group Evangelist, Thread Group
- Aditya Pendyala, Co-founder & Head of Growth, mnubo
- Tobin Richardson, President & CEO, Zigbee Alliance
- Greg Roberts, Vice President, Marketing, Icontrol Networks
- Thomas Rockmann, Vice President Connected Home, Deutsche Telekom AG
- D'Arcy Rossiter, Head of Insight, Centrica Connected Home
- Omer Sagi, Director Business Development Smart Door Locks EMEA, Assa Abloy
- Curt Schacker, Senior Vice President, Connected Products, EVRYTHNG
- Daniel Schellhoss, Founder, ProSyst, Bosch
- Christopher Schouten, Senior Director Product Marketing, Kudelski Security
- Allen Scott, Director Secure Home Gateway & IoT, Intel Security
- Tim Smokoff, Group Vice President, Health & Wellness, Nortek Security & Control
- Philip Steele, Founder & CEO, nCube
- Patrick Strauss, Supply Chain Visibility & Internet of Things Subject Matter Expert, IBM UK
- Andrew Thomas, Co-Founder & CRO, SkyBell
- Lukas Tobis, Head of Sales, Fibaro Group
- Itai Tomer, Head of Cloud DVR, Ericsson
- Wendy Toth, Vice President of Marketing, Ayla Networks
- Antti Vihavainen, Partner, Business Development, Cozify
- Ricco Winther, Director of Sales, Sigma Designs
- Martin Woolley, Technical Program Manager, Bluetooth SIG
- Rafi Zauer, Head of Marketing, Essence
Conference sponsors include ASSA ABLOY, Ayla Networks, Bluetooth SIG, Essence, EVRYTHNG, Home8, Icontrol Networks, mnubo, ROC-Connect, Z-Wave, and ZigBee Alliance.
Conference supporters include Antenna Group, Appliance Design Magazine, B2 Group, BayPay Forum, Best Web Design Agencies, bestseos.com, CableFax, Cities Today, Conference Guru, Council, CrowdReviews, FierceCable, FierceMobileIT, FierceOnlineVideo, FierceTelecom, FierceWireless, FTTH Council, HomeGrid Forum, HomePlug Alliance, HomeToys, IPSO Alliance, IT Today, Mind Commerce, oneM2M, Open Connectivity Foundation, Payment & Cards Network, PharmaVOICE, Salutem, SmartGrid Spain, Smart Insights, Telecompaper, Thread Group, topSEOS.com, and Visibility Magazine.
For more information on CONNECTIONS™ Europe, visit http://www.connectionseurope.com or contact email@example.com , 972-490-1113. To schedule a meeting with an analyst or to request specific research data, contact Holly Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org , 720.987.6614.
About CONNECTIONS™ Europe
Produced by Parks Associates, the 11th -annual CONNECTIONS™ Europe is a two-day executive conference focused on the impact of IoT on the consumer. The event explores innovative business strategies, new crossover industry partnerships, and advancements in IoT (Internet of Things) solutions that are creating more consumer engagement and business opportunities for smart home, cloud services, and connected entertainment solutions. Parks Associates industry analysts moderate all sessions, with discussion, insights, and networking with leading executives representing all IoT ecosystems. CONNECTIONS™ Europe will take place 2-3 November 2016 in Amsterdam at the NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky. http://www.connectionseurope.com
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Transportation28.5.2018 18:18 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Presents the New TRAXX DC3 Locomotive
Bombardier Transportation15.5.2018 02:51 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier's Real-Time Passenger Load Display Software Solution Launches in Singapore
Bombardier Inc.3.5.2018 22:49 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Announces the Election of its Board of Directors, Pays Tribute to Former CEO and Chairman Laurent Beaudoin
Bombardier Inc.3.5.2018 14:04 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports First Quarter 2018 Results, Announces Sale of Downsview Property and plans for new Centre of Excellence for Global Aircraft
Bombardier Inc.2.5.2018 16:22 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and to Hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, May 3
Bombardier Inc.23.4.2018 22:11 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and to Hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Thursday, May 3
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum