Resolutions of the annual general meeting 2021 of Ørsted A/S
Today, Ørsted A/S held its annual general meeting where the following decisions were adopted:
The audited annual report for 2020 and distribution of profit
- Ørsted’s audited annual report for 2020 was approved.
- Payment of dividend of DKK 11.5 per share was approved.
Discharge, remuneration and elections
- The remuneration report for 2020 was approved.
- The Board of Directors and the Executive Board were discharged from liability.
- The proposal for the appropriation of the profit according to the approved annual report was approved.
- The proposal from the Board of Directors for an authorisation to acquire treasury shares was approved.
- The proposed remuneration of the Board of Directors for 2021 was approved.
- The annual general meeting re-elected Thomas Thune Andersen as Chairman, Lene Skole as Deputy Chairman, and Lynda Armstrong, Jørgen Kildahl, Dieter Wemmer, and Peter Korsholm as members of the Board of Directors. Furthermore, Julia King, Baroness Brown of Cambridge, and Henrik Poulsen were elected as new members of the Board of Directors.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers was re-elected as auditor of the company.
- The proposed amendments of the remuneration policy for the Board of Directors and the Executive were approved.
- The proposed amendment of the Articles of Association was approved.
For further information, please contact:
Carsten Birkeland Kjær
+ 45 99 55 77 65
Allan Bødskov Andersen
+ 45 99 55 79 96
The Ørsted vision is a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted develops, constructs, and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers. Ørsted ranks as the world’s most sustainable energy company in Corporate Knights' 2021 index of the Global 100 most sustainable corporations in the world and is recognised on the CDP Climate Change A List as a global leader on climate action. Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted employs 6,179 people. Ørsted's shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (Orsted). In 2020, the group's revenue was DKK 52.6 billion (EUR 7.1 billion). Visit orsted.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Subscribe to releases from Globenewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Globenewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Globenewswire
TigerGraph, Inc.8.4.2021 15:01:29 CEST | Press release
TigerGraph’s Graph + AI Summit 2021 to Feature 40+ Sessions, Live Workshops and Speakers from JPMorgan Chase, NewDay, Pinterest, Jaguar Land Rover and More
Agillic A/S7.4.2021 09:01:28 CEST | Press release
Agillic launches a new fast and advanced SMS editor to help clients deliver personalised SMS experiences
TigerGraph, Inc.30.3.2021 15:29:56 CEST | Press release
Technical University of Denmark uses TigerGraph to help find more effective treatments for acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Møns Bank A/S26.3.2021 07:03:33 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Indkaldelse til ekstraordinær generalforsamling 19. april 2021
Sika AG26.3.2021 07:02:09 CET | Press release
SIKA ACQUIRES FLOORING ADHESIVES BUSINESS IN THE USA
Arcadis N.V.26.3.2021 07:01:59 CET | Press release
Arcadis reports transactions under its current share buyback program
Terranet26.3.2021 07:01:48 CET | Press release
Warrants of series (2020:2) TO2 B we subscribed to approximately 94.9 percent and TerraNet Holding AB receives approximately SEK 38.3 million
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom