Market Leaders Leyard and Planar to Showcase the Latest in Fine Pitch LED Video Wall Technology at ISE 2017
Leyard , a global leader in visualization products, and Planar, a Leyard company and global leader in display and digital signage technology, today announced they will showcase the latest in fine pitch LED video wall technology at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2017 , along with the industry’s smallest tiled LCD bezel width and market leading ultra-high resolution 4K LCD displays.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170207005607/en/
The show will be the first ISE event at which Leyard and Planar products are featured in a single booth since the two companies merged a year-and-a-half ago. Leyard and Planar will showcase the latest in display technology at Stand #12-H85 at ISE 2017.
“We are proud to showcase our high quality LED and LCD portfolio of Leyard and Planar products to the European AV community,” said Marco Bruines, CEO of Leyard Europe. “For Leyard and Planar, 2017 will be a year of expansion in the EMEA region with an increase in sales and marketing focus, together with our customer service organization.”
Leading-Edge Fine Pitch LED Video Walls
For the first time at ISE 2017, Leyard and Planar will demonstrate the new Leyard® DirectLight® LED Video Wall System and Leyard® TWS Series of fine pitch LED video wall displays, including a technology demonstration of a groundbreaking 0.7 millimeter (mm) LED video wall display.
Newly launched, the Leyard DirectLight LED Video Wall System is a family of seamless, ultra-fine pitch LED video wall displays that allow for ultra-slim, front service installations in indoor environments, delivering industry-leading resolution and clarity, as well as provides reliability features not before seen in the LED industry. The displays are available in four fine pixel pitch models ranging from 0.9 to 1.8 mm, and come with an adjustable wall mount, full front service access and a remote power supply with optional redundancy.
The Leyard® TWS Series is a new family of lightweight and versatile fine pitch LED video wall displays available in 0.9, 1.2, 1.5 and 1.8 mm pixel pitches. The 27-inch Leyard TWS Series features is light weight and easy to handle, offering an attractive solution for faceted curved video walls, hanging video walls and standard video wall environments that require a compact, fine pixel pitch solution.
A groundbreaking 27-inch 0.7 mm pixel pitch LED video wall display also be featured in the Leyard and Planar booth demonstrating Leyard’s market leadership in fine pitch LED technology. The 0.7 mm LED display will also be featured in the Lang AG booth (Stand #1-H60), a leading seller of visual presentation equipment and peripherals in Europe.
“The LED market in the AV industry is rising steadily. With the brand LANG LED WORLDS we provide a wide variety of services especially for fine pitch LED,” said Tobias Lang, CEO of Lang AG. “Leyard is leading the way in fine pitch LED technology and is the ideal partner for us. The latest example of Leyard’s innovative LED leadership is a demonstration of 0.7 millimeter LED display at our booth at ISE 2017.”
A Growing Portfolio of Fine Pitch LED Products
The Leyard DirectLight LED Video Wall System and Leyard TWS Series joins Leyard’s growing portfolio of fine pitch LED displays designed to meet the needs of nearly any LED video wall customer. Other LED solutions that will be displayed at ISE 2017 include:
- The Leyard® TWA Series , a family of flat panel LED video wall displays, which delivers the pixel density and form-factor similar to LCD and rear projection video walls, but with a truly seamless image that can be configured to nearly any size. Available in 0.9, 1.2, 1.4, 1.8 and 2.5 mm pitches, the unique 54-inch flat panel display offers superior image quality and 24x7 mission-critical reliability, along with one of the industry’s most energy-efficient LED video wall designs.
- The Leyard® TVH Series , a line of high performance, fine pitch LED video walls available in 1.6, 1.9 and 2.5 millimeter pixel pitches. The Leyard TVH Series delivers industry-leading image quality and features an advanced design, offering high reliability for a range of demanding indoor applications.
- The Leyard® CarbonLight™ LED Displays , a family of flexible, lightweight displays constructed to meet a broad range of creative indoor and outdoor applications. Leyard CarbonLight LED displays are uniquely lightweight, thin, strong and adaptable—making them ideal for high-impact events served by rental and staging companies, and for fixed and semi-fixed installations with unique design requirements.
Best-in-Class LCD Displays
In addition to showcasing their breakthrough LED video walls, Leyard and Planar will display several leading-edge LCD display lines at ISE 2017, including:
- The Clarity® Matrix® LCD Video Wall System , featuring extreme narrow bezel models with the industry’s smallest tiled bezel width of just 1.7 millimeters, and narrow bezel models with a 3.7 mm tiled bezel width. Available in 46-inch or 55-inch sizes, the Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System sets the standard for LCD video wall installations with a unique architecture and award-winning features.
- The new the Planar® QE Series , a line of 75-inch, 86-inch and 98-inch Ultra HD resolution LCD displays that provide an end-to-end solution for designing, distributing and playing back ultra-high resolution content, dramatically reducing installation cost and complexity. Available with optional multi-touch, the Planar QE Series is ideal for applications ranging from digital signage to collaborative meeting spaces.
- The next-generation Planar® UltraRes™ Series and Planar® EP Series of high-performance 4K LCD displays, which offer best-in-class reliability, interactive multi-touch models, as well as stunning image and color quality.
Leyard and Planar display solutions are available through the company’s global network of authorized resellers. See the latest in display technology at Stand #12-H85 at ISE 2017. For more information, visit www.leyard.com or www.planar.com .
Planar, a Leyard company, is a global leader in display and digital signage technology, providing premier solutions for the world's most demanding environments. Retailers, educational institutions, government agencies, businesses, utilities and energy firms, and home theater enthusiasts all depend on Planar to provide superior performance when image experience is of the highest importance. Planar video walls, direct view LED offerings, large format LCD displays, interactive touch screen monitors and many other solutions are used by the world’s leading organizations in applications ranging from digital signage to simulation and from interactive kiosks to large-scale data visualization. Planar is headquartered in Oregon, USA and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd (China: Shenzhen 300296), a global leader in display and visualization technologies with over 300 patents and marquee installations globally. For more information, visit www.planar.com .
Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd. is a global leader in the design, production, distribution and service of digital displays, video walls and visualization products worldwide. Leyard is the market leader in fine pitch LED and offers indoor, outdoor, fixed and creative displays, as well as other ancillary and lighting solutions for the urban environment. Used in various applications, such as broadcast, sports arenas, stadiums, advertisement networks, retail digital signage, control rooms, exhibitions, large scale events and digital cultural experiences, Leyard enjoys marquee installations globally. Leyard was founded in 1995 and is traded on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (stock code: 300296). Planar Systems was acquired by Leyard in 2015. For more information, visit www.leyard.com .
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
NJ-CELGENE17.2.2018 22:02 | pressemeddelelse
OTEZLA® (Apremilast) Phase III Data Showed Significant Improvements in Patients with Active Behçet’s Disease with Oral Ulcers
CELLTRION-HEALTHCARE17.2.2018 09:02 | pressemeddelelse
CT-P13 (biosimilar infliximab) is comparable to reference infliximab and adalimumab in highly anticipated real-world study
AVANTI-COMMUNICATIONS16.2.2018 19:28 | pressemeddelelse
Avanti Communications HYLAS 4 Satellite Arrives in French Guiana
KY-GENERAL-CABLE-CORP16.2.2018 18:07 | pressemeddelelse
General Cable Corporation Stockholders Approve Acquisition By Prysmian Group
BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM16.2.2018 10:05 | pressemeddelelse
Systemic Sclerosis World Congress: Inspirational Patient Stories Reveal the Challenging Realities of Living with Devastating Rare Disease
PHILIP-MORRIS-INTL16.2.2018 09:02 | pressemeddelelse
Philip Morris International Recognized as a Global Top Employer for the Second Year in a Row
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum