Tech21 Announces New Collection Designed to Protect the Samsung Galaxy Note8 Drop After Drop.
Tech21, the leader in impact protection for mobile devices, today announced a new collection of innovative cases and screen shields for the Samsung Galaxy Note8 made of unique, patented impact protection materials that guarantee the most effective drop protection on the market.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170823005888/en/
Tech21 products are designed to protect, drop after drop. The company does this by using scientifically proven impact materials, innovative design and a rigorous testing methodology developed in partnership with the National Physical Laboratory. Tech21 cases are drop tested 20 times to ensure durability and long lasting protection able to withstand the multiple drops that occur in the everyday use of a smartphone.
The new range includes:
Cases to match all personalities
- Evo Check – More Than Skin Deep. There’s more to Evo Check than meets the eye. This case adds a subtle detail to the Galaxy Note8’s original beauty. But sitting beneath its unique check pattern design is an effective three-layer protection system which includes FlexShock™, an impact material unique to tech21 that provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. Evo Check comes in Smokey/Black and Clear/White. Available at tech21.com , Smokey/Black is also available at Three, EE, O2, Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99 Clear/White is also available at Carphone Warehouse
- Evo Tactical – Raw, Tactile Feel. Designed to endure the busy day ahead while complimenting the Galaxy Note8’s premium design, Evo Tactical combines durable materials with refined, contrasting textures. The case comes equipped with a three-layer protection system that includes FlexShock™, and offers drop protection up to 3 metres/10 feet. The Evo Tactical case comes in black. Available at tech21.com and Carphone Warehouse at MSRP £34.99
- Evo Wallet – Access Everything. Comfortably. With busy lifestyles we want quick and easy access to the things we use most throughout the day – our phone and our cards. The Evo Wallet features two concealed card slots in its folio cover, where cards are kept secure and easily accessible. With FlexShock™, the case also provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. The Evo Wallet case comes in black. Available at tech21.com , Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £44.99
- Pure Clear – Protect. Reveal. The Galaxy Note8 is beautifully designed, and a case should enhance this design. Using new materials and cutting edge technology, Pure Clear is significantly more transparent than any other clear case. Featuring BulletShield™, it’s also 50% thinner and 50% lighter than the market leader and provides up to 2 metres/6.6 feet of drop protection. Available at tech21.com , Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99
Market leading screen protection
- Impact Shield with Anti-Scratch – Advanced protection. Enduring clarity. Designed to work perfectly with the subtle curves of your screen while the strong, lasting adhesive holds it in place from edge to edge, Impact Shield Anti-Scratch has a hard, durable coating which keeps your screen smooth and crystal clear for longer than ever. It also comes equipped with BulletShield™ to absorb impact force and eliminate the fear of damaging your screen. Available at tech21.com , Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £29.99
Since 2005, tech21 has been developing the most advanced, scientifically proven cases and screen shields for mobile, tablet and laptop devices worldwide. tech21 combines science, engineering and British design to create products that address three core consumer benefits: style, protection and performance. As the brand evolves to continue meeting the needs of its consumers, tech21 has developed the most advanced impact protection material on the market – FlexShock™. The ultra-thin and lightweight material absorbs and dissipates force and can withstand drops up to 10 feet. In addition, tech21 puts all its products through a rigorous testing program, and in an industry first has partnered with the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) to develop its testing methodology. This ensures that the tests tech21 products have to pass are overseen by independent experts. Tech21 is the number one case brand in the UK. For more information, visit tech21.com .
Atomic PR on behalf of tech21
Phone: (0)20 3861 3901
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Ved at skrive dig op her, vil du modtage pressemeddelelser på mail når de udsendes. Indtast din mail og følg instruktionerne. Det er ligeså let at melde sig fra igen.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
CA-EDGEWATER-NETWORKS20.10.2017 23:02 | pressemeddelelse
Edgewater Networks Announces Event Sponsorship of BroadSoft Connections 2017
VA-CTA20.10.2017 17:10 | pressemeddelelse
More than 70 Companies to Showcase Top Tech at CES Unveiled Paris
PA-WESTINGHOUSE-ELECTRIC20.10.2017 14:17 | pressemeddelelse
Westinghouse Receives Regulatory Approval for Analysis Methodologies
CA-GILEAD-SCIENCES20.10.2017 14:05 | pressemeddelelse
Gilead Announces Multiple Scientific Presentations Demonstrating High Cure Rates in Difficult-to-Cure HCV Patients and Improved Long-Term Bone and Renal Safety of Vemlidy® in HBV Patients Switched from Viread®
TX-SCHLUMBERGER-LIMITED20.10.2017 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Schlumberger Announces Third-Quarter 2017 Results
SP3H20.10.2017 12:49 | pressemeddelelse
SP3H Announces That It Has Obtained a €1.2 Million European Union Grant for Its Intelligent and Clean Vehicle (VIP) Project
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum