SureScan x1000 Explosives Detection System for Checked Baggage Screening Achieves ECAC EDS Standard 3
SureScan Corporation, an emerging leader bringing advanced technology and manufacturing to the homeland security marketplace, today announced that its x 1000 checked baggage screening solution has successfully achieved European Civil Aviation Conference’s (ECAC) Explosive Detection System (EDS) Standard 3. The SureScan x 1000 was the first multi-energy stationary gantry CT EDS to be TSA certified, and is now ECAC EDS Standard 3.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151116006649/en/
“We have engineered a solution that is future proof and operates at a much lower life cycle cost compared to those installed in airports,” said LeeAnn Levesque, President and CEO of SureScan. “Obtaining ECAC EDS Standard 3 positions the SureScan x 1000 as the most comprehensive, next-generation solution for airports and their stakeholders, realizing considerable savings year-over-year.”
The SureScan x 1000 next-generation CT EDS solution is:
- Built from the ground up for checked baggage screening in an airport environment vs. inferior solutions adapted from less demanding medical applications.
- Flexible and future proof, engineered for simple field software upgrades for emerging threat detection and higher belt speeds forever increasing and faster passenger baggage throughput.
- The most cost effective solution available with reduced power consumption, cooling efficiencies, self-calibration and a stationary gantry with no moving parts.
- CT technology enhanced with multi-energy detection for atomic number analysis enabling the x 1000 to detect threats at a low false alarm rate, today and into the future.
- Screens large bags with a rectangular tunnel throughout providing jam-free, continuous operation and faster throughput.
To learn more visit www.surescaneds.com
About SureScan™ Corporation
SureScan Corporation is an emerging leader in explosives detection servicing the U.S. and international markets with corporate offices in Endicott, NY. SureScan is dedicated to developing and manufacturing solutions to enhance national and international security by combining advanced technology with world-class production and value engineering expertise.
Focusing on the needs of stakeholders in the homeland security marketplace, SureScan strives to provide effective and economical solutions, knowing critical security issues must be addressed without dismissing financial realities. This pragmatic approach results in solutions that are efficient, cost-effective and meet rigorous detection and quality standards.
Susan Cooper, +1-973-830-6798
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
AURAK22.7.2018 11:54 | pressemeddelelse
AURAK Enters into a Memorandum of Understanding with Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
PHILIP-MORRIS-INTL21.7.2018 20:21 | pressemeddelelse
Philip Morris International Announces Non-Executive Board Chairman Louis Camilleri to Assume CEO Role at Ferrari S.p.A.
LOXAM20.7.2018 16:53 | pressemeddelelse
Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
SCHLUMBERGER-LIMITED20.7.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Schlumberger Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
FL-H.I.G.-CAPITAL19.7.2018 21:52 | pressemeddelelse
H.I.G. Capital Announces the Sale of KidsFoundation
SIG-COMBIBLOC-GROUP19.7.2018 18:03 | pressemeddelelse
SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l.: 2018 Second Quarter Results
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum