SureScan x1000 Explosives Detection System for Checked Baggage Screening Achieves ECAC EDS Standard 3
SureScan Corporation, an emerging leader bringing advanced technology and manufacturing to the homeland security marketplace, today announced that its x 1000 checked baggage screening solution has successfully achieved European Civil Aviation Conference’s (ECAC) Explosive Detection System (EDS) Standard 3. The SureScan x 1000 was the first multi-energy stationary gantry CT EDS to be TSA certified, and is now ECAC EDS Standard 3.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151116006649/en/
“We have engineered a solution that is future proof and operates at a much lower life cycle cost compared to those installed in airports,” said LeeAnn Levesque, President and CEO of SureScan. “Obtaining ECAC EDS Standard 3 positions the SureScan x 1000 as the most comprehensive, next-generation solution for airports and their stakeholders, realizing considerable savings year-over-year.”
The SureScan x 1000 next-generation CT EDS solution is:
- Built from the ground up for checked baggage screening in an airport environment vs. inferior solutions adapted from less demanding medical applications.
- Flexible and future proof, engineered for simple field software upgrades for emerging threat detection and higher belt speeds forever increasing and faster passenger baggage throughput.
- The most cost effective solution available with reduced power consumption, cooling efficiencies, self-calibration and a stationary gantry with no moving parts.
- CT technology enhanced with multi-energy detection for atomic number analysis enabling the x 1000 to detect threats at a low false alarm rate, today and into the future.
- Screens large bags with a rectangular tunnel throughout providing jam-free, continuous operation and faster throughput.
To learn more visit www.surescaneds.com
About SureScan™ Corporation
SureScan Corporation is an emerging leader in explosives detection servicing the U.S. and international markets with corporate offices in Endicott, NY. SureScan is dedicated to developing and manufacturing solutions to enhance national and international security by combining advanced technology with world-class production and value engineering expertise.
Focusing on the needs of stakeholders in the homeland security marketplace, SureScan strives to provide effective and economical solutions, knowing critical security issues must be addressed without dismissing financial realities. This pragmatic approach results in solutions that are efficient, cost-effective and meet rigorous detection and quality standards.
Susan Cooper, +1-973-830-6798
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
CA-SKECHERS-USA-INC23.4.2018 09:02 | pressemeddelelse
Limited Edition Skechers D’Lites & Toei Animation One Piece Collection to Launch in Europe
SOFINNOVA-PARTNERS23.4.2018 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
Armance Bordes Joins Sofinnova Partners as General Counsel
REED-SINOPHARM23.4.2018 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
China’s Bakery Industry @ Bakery China 2018 (May 9-12, Shanghai)
ENAPTER23.4.2018 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
Enapter Showcases its Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) Electrolyser at HANNOVER MESSE 2018.
GEMALTO23.4.2018 07:02 | pressemeddelelse
Gemalto Awarded Multi-Year Service Contract for New British Passports
ABB22.4.2018 12:02 | pressemeddelelse
ABB Showcases World-Leading e-Vehicle Fast Chargers and Launches AI Readiness Index at Hannover
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum