Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) Names Regional Presidents
Today, Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW), a top-three, full-service, global communications agency, announced the appointments of regional leaders to drive growth and innovation in the newly formed agency. BCW appointments, by region, include:
- Chris Foster becomes President, North America, BCW. Foster was previously EVP, Global Business Development, leading key global clients and worldwide business development for Burson-Marsteller. He will report into Donna Imperato, Chief Executive Officer, BCW.
- Cohn & Wolfe’s Laura Eder will assume the role of EVP and MD of North America. Eder will report into Foster.
- Matt Stafford becomes President, Asia, BCW. Stafford currently leads the region for Cohn & Wolfe and will report into Imperato.
- Burson-Marsteller’s Margaret Key will take on a new role as leader of AxiCom, BCW’s global technology brand, across Asia. AxiCom, previously Cohn & Wolfe’s tech specialty agency in Europe, is going global. Key will report into Imperato.
Europe & Africa
- Scott Wilson becomes President, Europe & Africa, BCW. Wilson currently leads the region for Cohn & Wolfe and will report into Imperato.
- Burson-Marsteller’s Ramiro Prudencio will take on a leadership role to help build BCW’s Global Corporate Reputation Practice. Prudencio, who previously led the region for Burson-Marsteller, will report into Imperato.
- Sunil John becomes President, Middle East, BCW. John currently leads the region for Burson-Marsteller and will report into Imperato.
- Francisco Carvalho becomes President, Latin America, BCW. Carvalho currently leads the region for Burson-Marsteller and will report into Imperato.
“This is a powerful leadership team that will drive integration and growth at Burson Cohn & Wolfe and lead BCW on our mission to become the best integrated communications agency in the world,” said Imperato. “They each have proven track records in leading strong regions, teams and clients, are deeply respected in their markets, and bring the right integrated expertise and mindset to the roles – the mindset needed to complete a seamless merger and continue pushing the boundaries of integrated communications.”
About Burson Cohn & Wolfe
Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) is one of the world’s largest, full-service, global communications agencies with deep expertise in digital and integrated communications, across all industry sectors. The agency combines expertise in digitally-driven creative content and integrated communications – across the consumer, healthcare and technology sectors – with deep strength in public affairs, corporate reputation, crisis, and research and analytics. Burson Cohn & Wolfe is a network of more than 4,000 employees across 42 countries.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
NY-IFF15.2.2019 22:17:10 | Pressemeddelelse
IFF Recognized by SAM’s 2019 “Industry Mover” Sustainability Award
SFL15.2.2019 19:03:08 | Pressemeddelelse
SFL: strong financial position and results in 2018, consolidating the Group’s position as a prime player
NEW-WORLD-DEVELOPMENT15.2.2019 11:13:12 | Pressemeddelelse
5 Happening Cultural Destinations to Visit in 2019
ISAE-SUPAERO15.2.2019 10:38:10 | Pressemeddelelse
ISAE-SUPAERO Launches a New MOOC about Flight Mechanics
RED-REPLY15.2.2019 10:32:09 | Pressemeddelelse
REPLY: Red Reply Wins the Oracle “Partner of the Year Autonomous” Award
POSIFLEX-GROUP15.2.2019 09:02:04 | Pressemeddelelse
Posiflex showcases new Interactive Self-Service Kiosks and IoT Retail Product Innovations at EuroCIS 2019
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum