Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) Names Regional Presidents
Today, Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW), a top-three, full-service, global communications agency, announced the appointments of regional leaders to drive growth and innovation in the newly formed agency. BCW appointments, by region, include:
- Chris Foster becomes President, North America, BCW. Foster was previously EVP, Global Business Development, leading key global clients and worldwide business development for Burson-Marsteller. He will report into Donna Imperato, Chief Executive Officer, BCW.
- Cohn & Wolfe’s Laura Eder will assume the role of EVP and MD of North America. Eder will report into Foster.
- Matt Stafford becomes President, Asia, BCW. Stafford currently leads the region for Cohn & Wolfe and will report into Imperato.
- Burson-Marsteller’s Margaret Key will take on a new role as leader of AxiCom, BCW’s global technology brand, across Asia. AxiCom, previously Cohn & Wolfe’s tech specialty agency in Europe, is going global. Key will report into Imperato.
Europe & Africa
- Scott Wilson becomes President, Europe & Africa, BCW. Wilson currently leads the region for Cohn & Wolfe and will report into Imperato.
- Burson-Marsteller’s Ramiro Prudencio will take on a leadership role to help build BCW’s Global Corporate Reputation Practice. Prudencio, who previously led the region for Burson-Marsteller, will report into Imperato.
- Sunil John becomes President, Middle East, BCW. John currently leads the region for Burson-Marsteller and will report into Imperato.
- Francisco Carvalho becomes President, Latin America, BCW. Carvalho currently leads the region for Burson-Marsteller and will report into Imperato.
“This is a powerful leadership team that will drive integration and growth at Burson Cohn & Wolfe and lead BCW on our mission to become the best integrated communications agency in the world,” said Imperato. “They each have proven track records in leading strong regions, teams and clients, are deeply respected in their markets, and bring the right integrated expertise and mindset to the roles – the mindset needed to complete a seamless merger and continue pushing the boundaries of integrated communications.”
About Burson Cohn & Wolfe
Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) is one of the world’s largest, full-service, global communications agencies with deep expertise in digital and integrated communications, across all industry sectors. The agency combines expertise in digitally-driven creative content and integrated communications – across the consumer, healthcare and technology sectors – with deep strength in public affairs, corporate reputation, crisis, and research and analytics. Burson Cohn & Wolfe is a network of more than 4,000 employees across 42 countries.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
BOC-GROUP14.8.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
BOC Group has just released ADONIS:CE – A Milestone in Free Cloud BPM Tools!
INTERXION-HOLDING14.8.2018 10:02 | pressemeddelelse
Interxion Announces Direct Connectivity to Google Cloud Platform across Its European Footprint
CA-LUMILEDS14.8.2018 00:47 | pressemeddelelse
Lumileds Wins Jury Verdict of Liability for Intellectual Property Theft Against Elec-Tech International Co., Ltd., Donglei Wang, and Gangyi Chen
SEOUL-SEMICONDUCTOR13.8.2018 15:02 | pressemeddelelse
Seoul Semiconductor’s Innovative SunLike LEDs Earn Industry Recognition in 2018 IES Progress Report
DC-ECO/SKUNKWORKS13.8.2018 13:09 | pressemeddelelse
Skunkworks Surfing Co. Co-Founders Appointed to be Endowment for Clean Oceans Judges
GN-GROUP13.8.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
GN Hearing Announces Unprecedented Layers of Sound™ and the World’s Most Advanced Rechargeable Hearing Aid Solution
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum