Watch the latest episode of BizWireTV from Business Wire
Business Wire announces the newest episode of BizWireTV today, a weekly series covering trending news stories published over the newswire’s distribution network. The show spotlights stories on disruptive startups and technologies, entrepreneurs and funding announcements, hot business trends and companies to watch.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151120005081/en/
This week’s episode features:
- Flexjet to purchase 20 Aerion supersonic business jets. Tweet this!
- Ford (NYSE: F) first automaker to test autonomous vehicle at Mcity. Tweet this!
- Taco Bell (NYSE: YUM) to serve cage-free eggs in 100% of U.S. restaurants. Tweet this!
- Credit Karma gives away its one billionth free credit score. Tweet this!
- The Ovarian Cancer Institute and George Tech develop procedure to detect early-stage ovarian cancer. Tweet this!
- Xenex Germ-Zapping Robot destroys Ebola virus and Anthrax spores in new study. Tweet this!
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens is teaming up with Bloomingdales and Disney Consumer Products (NYSE: DIS) to launch new charity initiative. Tweet this!
- Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) launches Star Wars Battlefront. Tweet this!
- Ronda Rousey featured on the cover of EA Sports UFC 2. Tweet this!
- Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) announces holiday ad campaign featuring Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga. Tweet this!
- Carvana opens world’s first, fully-automated, coin-operated car vending machine. Tweet this!
A core component of the video programming is news-related data analysis powered by Business Wire’s NewsTrak reports and NUVI social media tracking. BizWireTV is hosted by Erin Ade . Watch for new episodes each Friday available on www.BusinessWire.com
The weekly schedule for BizWireTV episodes:
BizWireTV: Friday at 6:00am
BizWireTV Accelerator Report: Sunday at 3:00pm
Click here to share BizWireTV’s latest episode on Twitter: http://ctt.ec/1A58f
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure . Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute market-moving news and multimedia , host online newsrooms and IR websites , build content marketing platforms , generate social engagements and provide audience analysis that improves interaction with specified target markets. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network. Business Wire has 32 offices worldwide to securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers.
BizWireTV features @Flexjet @Ford @TacoBell @CreditKarma @GeorgiaTech @XenexDisinfect @StarWars @Disney @Bloomingdales @EA @ufc @Carvana
Scott Fedonchik, 212-752-9600
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
ACTIVTRADES20.11.2017 14:32 | pressemeddelelse
Leading Broker ActivTrades Wins Le Fonti Forex Broker of the Year Award for the Second Time
JANSSEN20.11.2017 14:32 | pressemeddelelse
European Commission Extends License for Janssen’s ZYTIGA® Plus Prednisone / Prednisolone to Include Earlier Stage Prostate Cancer Patients
BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM20.11.2017 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
Boehringer Ingelheim Makes Many of Its Best Molecules Openly Available to the Scientific Community Via opnMe.com To Unlock Their Full Potential
NORSK-TITANIUM20.11.2017 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
Norsk Titanium Announces Strategic Investment from Rose Park Advisors’ Disruptive Innovation Fund
LIVANOVA-PLC20.11.2017 09:45 | pressemeddelelse
LivaNova Enters into Binding Letter of Intent to Sell its Cardiac Rhythm Management Business Franchise to MicroPort Scientific Corporation for $190 Million
CHUGAI-PHARMACEUTICAL20.11.2017 09:31 | pressemeddelelse
Chugai's Bispecific Antibody Emicizumab Meets Primary Endpoint in Phase lll Study
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum