Nordea Bank AB
Nordea Bank AB 1st Quarter Results
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK--(Marketwired - Apr 27, 2017) - Nordea Bank AB (
Temp : XHFT
First Quarter Results 2017
CEO Casper von Koskull's comments on the results:
"Since 2009 we have seen a low-intensive but stable growth environment with constantly lower rates. We are witnessing the global recovery gaining strength and becoming more synchronised. Nevertheless, significant geopolitical risks remain.
Income momentum has improved and total income is up by 6% compared to the first quarter of 2016, mainly driven by net fee and commission income. Assets under management reached a new all-time high level of EUR 330.1bn, mainly driven by strong performance. Costs are up 5% compared to the first quarter of 2016 mainly driven by Group projects, Compliance and Risk and we see good progress in our investment programmes. Credit quality is solid and loan losses remain largely unchanged at 14 bps. The capital position continues to strengthen and the Common Equity Tier 1 ratio increased to 18.8%, compared to 18.4% at the end of 2016.
Our transformation projects are running in line with expectations, and the Core Banking Programme is making steady progress towards implementation of the full savings and deposits portfolio in Finland during 2017."
First quarter 2017 vs. First quarter 2016 1,2 (First quarter 2017 vs. Fourth quarter 2016 1,2 )
- Net interest income EUR 1,197m, +2%; 0% in local currencies (-1%,-2% in local currencies)
- Total operating income1 EUR 2,461m, +7%; +6% in local currencies (-5%, -6% in local currencies)
- Total expenses2 EUR 1,246m, +6%; +5% in local currencies (-6%, -6% in local currencies)
- Profit before loan losses EUR 1,215m, +9%; +7% in local currencies (-4%, -5% in local currencies)
- Net loan losses EUR 113m, +2%; +2% in local currencies (-12%, -12% in local currencies)
- Operating profit1,2 EUR 1,102m, +10%; +8% in local currencies (-3%, -4% in local currencies)
- Common Equity Tier 1 capital ratio 18.8%, up from 16.7% (up 40 bps from 18.4%)
- Cost/income ratio1,2 unchanged at 51% (unchanged from 51%)
- Loan loss ratio of 14 bps, up from 13 bps (down 2 bps from 16 bps)
- Return on equity1,2 10.3%, up from 10.1% (down 2.6%-points from 12.9%)
- Diluted EPS EUR 0.21 vs. EUR 0.19 (EUR 0.21 vs. EUR 0.25)
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Transportation14.3.2018 15:16 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Secures Major Contract Extension to Maintain Trains for London Overground
Bombardier Transportation7.3.2018 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Wins Contract to Upgrade Singapore's Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit Line
Bombardier Inc.15.2.2018 12:39 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Bombardier Inc.14.2.2018 17:21 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Bombardier Inc.8.2.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Lifesize, Inc.6.2.2018 08:01 | pressemeddelelse
Lifesize Drives Relentless Innovation, Boosts Customer Satisfaction With New Integrations, Features and Updates
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum