Mytyres.co.uk: A Simple, Practical Guide to Winter Tyres
Winter is coming and this year’s one is expected to be the heaviest since 1950. * It seems the British are up for an exceptionally cold and snowy winter. To help motorists prepare for those difficult weather- and road conditions, mytyres.co.uk , part of Europe’s leading online retailer Delticom, has issued a simple and practical guide to winter tyres.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151016005257/en/
“The mytyres.co.uk guide sets out simple information covering what winter tyres are and why use them. The focus is on your and your family’s safety”, says Thierry Delesalle from the online tyre shop. Here’s the guide:
Mytyres’ Guide to winter tyres
What are winter tyres ?
1. Identified by the mark M+S (M&S, M.S.) and additionally, but not necessarily, a snow flake on the tyre wall, signifying higher quality
2. Designed to retain grip and handling properties in winter driving conditions
3. Made from a different silica compound so they don’t harden in temperatures below 7ºC as summer tyres do
4. Tread has a different pattern than on summer/all-season tyres to provide extra traction in wintry conditions
5. Grooves are deeper (typically 30mm)
6. Required by law (winter tyres’ regulations) in many European countries and also worldwide during the colder months
Why use winter tyres ?
1. According to surveys of leading tyre manufacturers, drivers are six times more likely to have an accident related to loss of traction during winter months **
2. For business drivers, winter tyres improve the chance of continued operations in winter with demonstrable duty of care to drivers
3. Safety systems such as ABS and ESP® require the mechanical grip afforded by the right tyres to avert skidding – winter tyres provide optimum grip in temperatures below 7ºC
4. Other tyres may wear more quickly in lower temperatures
Winter tyres can be bought easily and quickly at www.mytyres.co.uk . The online store offers various premium, medium and budget brands, among them test winners and “winter champions” such as Nokian’s top winter tyres.
The code R7DeqvFVbH gives a 5% discount on Nankang tyres between 16.10.15 and 18.10.15.
* Source: www.telegraph.co.uk
** Source: www.whywintertyres.com
Tyre tests: www.tyretest.com
About the company: www.delti.com
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
IL-CUSHMAN-&-WAKEFIELD16.7.2018 15:51 | pressemeddelelse
Cushman & Wakefield To Acquire Its Irish Affiliate From Sherry FitzGerald Group
CA-ANDERSEN-TAX16.7.2018 15:32 | pressemeddelelse
Fischer & Schickendantz and Solution Alliance SRL Adopt Andersen Brand in Uruguay
NY-NORSK-TITANIUM16.7.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Norsk Titanium Produces Space Demonstration Hardware
NY-COTY16.7.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
CALVIN KLEIN Fragrances Announces Lupita Nyong'o and Saoirse Ronan as Faces of CALVIN KLEIN WOMEN
NC-BANK-OF-AMERICA16.7.2018 12:47 | pressemeddelelse
Bank of America Reports Second-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
BANK-OF-SINGAPORE16.7.2018 11:38 | pressemeddelelse
Bank of Singapore is the First Singapore Private Bank to Receive Regulatory Approval to Open a Wealth Management Subsidiary in Luxembourg
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum