MyKronoz Makes Baselworld Tick with ZeTime
Swiss wearable brand MyKronoz announces it will showcase ZeTime, the first fully hybrid smartwatch, at the world's most prestigious watch show, Baselworld (Stand D31, Hall 2.2).
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170323005954/en/
With ZeTime’s unveiling at Mobile World Congress, MyKronoz challenged the industry with groundbreaking technology that enabled a hole to be cut in the center of a round TFT color display allowing mechanical hands to pass through. Designed to be worn all day, every day, ZeTime offers the classic design of a traditional timepiece with the most advanced features of a smartwatch. With ‘Smart Movement’ technology, mechanical hands will function for up to 30 days with a single charge.
"With ZeTime, we believe that we’ve designed the first smartwatch with no compromises: combining our Swiss heritage in watchmaking with the best features of a wearable at an affordable price. Bringing it to Baselworld confirms our position as a challenger to both traditional watchmakers and wearable brands. We’re living up to our promise of ‘smartwatches for everyone’ by making ZeTime live on Kickstarter now before going into retail in September 2017,” said Boris Brault, CEO and founder of MyKronoz .
This game-changing approach has proven successful for MyKronoz with over two million devices already sold across its range. Now, MyKronoz is launching a Kickstarter campaign for ZeTime to make it available to everyone. Running for 35 days with the goal of raising a minimum of $50,000, backers will be the first to get their hands on ZeTime in summer 2017 at super early bird prices starting from $119 for the stainless steel case and silicon watch band. Backers will also have the opportunity to input into ZeTime’s features including favorite watch face designs and app notifications. For additional information, visit the Kickstarter campaign, here . For those who prefer to wait for ZeTime to hit retail stores, it will be available in September 2017 with an MSRP of $199.
ZeTime: Breaking Tech Barriers to be an Elegant Daily Companion
A classic take on wearable technology, ZeTime has a sleek stainless steel watch case inspired by the finest Swiss design, along with a variety of interchangeable digital watch faces and straps created to fit every style. With a hole through the center of the round TFT color display, ZeTime has mechanical hands over a full color touchscreen allowing users to see the time even when the smartwatch screen is powered off. The mechanical hands will function for up to 30 days with a single charge and automatically update the time according to the watch’s location, thanks to ‘Smart Movement’ technology. ZeTime runs its own proprietary operating system to allow it to be compatible with both iOS and Android.
Other key features include:
- Stylish design: the 44mm stainless steel watch case and chrome mechanical hands has customizable and interchangeable watch faces and straps available in different styles including silicon, genuine leather, carbon-fiber and more
- Practical companion: With a Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen, ZeTime delivers tough performance, while offering the superior optical clarity and touch sensitivity that Gorilla® Glass is known for. ZeTime is also waterproof to 30m (3ATM)
- Activity & sleep tracker: equipped with a 3-axis accelerometer and optical heart-rate sensor, ZeTime can track activity by monitoring heart-rate, steps, distance, calories, active minutes and sleep. ZeTime will also alert users to extended periods of inactivity to encourage them to be more active
- User-friendly: ZeTime can be controlled both by touching the full round high resolution display or by using the physical smart crown to navigate between different functions easily
- Never miss a thing: users can view incoming calls, read social networking notifications, check weather forecasts and get calendar reminders at a glance on the full round high resolution color display. The mechanical hands are designed to move to the horizontal position when the screen is being used, ensuring no obstruction in being able to read content
- Keep control: ZeTime allows users to control their phone’s functions right from their wrist, such as playing music, taking a photo or making their phone ring to easily find it
MyKronoz at Baselworld 2017
- MyKronoz will be demonstrating working prototypes with responsive touchscreen and mechanical hands of ZeTime at its booth at Baselworld (D31 – Hall 2.2). Additionally, a range of finishings and watch bands for ZeTime will also be on display.
ZeTime Product Specifications
|Dimensions (diameter/thickness)||44mm x 12.8mm|
|Material & Colors||Stainless steel watch case available in Silver, Black and Pink Gold|
|Watch band width and finishings||22mm; Silicon, leather, carbon fiber, jean, NATO, metal and more in multiple colors|
|Battery type||Li-iOn 200mAh|
|Display size and resolution||1.22′; 240*240 pixels|
|Display type||TFT(Color touchscreen with hole)|
|Sensors||3-axis accelerometer & optical HR sensor|
|Charging system||Contact charging|
|OS compatibility requirements||Android 4.3 or iOS 8 above, supports Bluetooth 4.1 BLE|
Founded in January 2013, MyKronoz is a Swiss company based out of Geneva that designs and develops wearable devices intended to improve increasingly mobile, connected and digital lifestyles. MyKronoz strives to expand and facilitate the mobile-user experience with stylish, intuitive and functional techcessories. Now present in 40 countries, carried by major retailers and partners worldwide: Orange, Auchan, Carrefour, Best Buy, Walmart, Yodobashi, HMV, MyKronoz offers a full range of connected devices spanning across 4 product categories: activity trackers, smartwatches, analog smartwatches and watch phones. With a unique DNA mixing mobile tech and fashion, MyKronoz’s goal is to cater to the needs and tastes of the world’s most various user types thanks to a full iOS, Android and Windows Phone compatibility at an affordable price.
For more information, visit www.mykronoz.com or follow @mykronoz on Twitter.
Hotwire PR for MyKronoz
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
NC-REDWOOD-SOFTWARE22.3.2018 16:01 | pressemeddelelse
Redwood Software Announces First Industry Robotic Licensing Model to Revolutionize Transparent Marketplace Pricing
L&T-TECHNOLOGY-SERVICES22.3.2018 15:36 | pressemeddelelse
German Chemical Major Covestro Awards L&T Technology Services Multi-Million Dollar ER&D Project
SAGA-FOUNDATION22.3.2018 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
The Saga Foundation Announces Its Plan to Create a Non-Anonymous, Reserve-Backed Digital Currency
CA-BOOHOO.COM22.3.2018 13:50 | pressemeddelelse
boohoo.com Celebrates the Launch of Their Spring Collection & the Zendaya Edit with a 90s Throwback Block Party!
NJ-SYNCHRONOSS22.3.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Synchronoss Renews Agreement to Power Verizon Cloud
MA-TAKEDA-PHARMACEUTICAL22.3.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Takeda Announces Publication of Final Data from ICLUSIG® (ponatinib) Pivotal Phase 2 PACE Trial in Blood
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum