Model N, Inc
Model N to Host Life Sciences Commercial and Pricing Innovation Forum in Venice, Italy
Leading Pharmaceutical and MedTech Executives to Share Best Practices in Global Pricing Innovation and Commercial Excellence to Drive Revenue
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND--(Marketwired - April 19, 2016) - Â Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leading provider of cloud-based Revenue Management solutions to life sciences, technology and manufacturing companies, announced today the hosting of the Commercial and Pricing Innovation Forum in June, in partnership with Salesforce, Deloitte and High Point Solutions. The conference will take place June 1 - 2, 2016 at the JW Marriott Resort and Spa in Venice, Italy. Over 100 Pharmaceutical and MedTech executives from around the globe are expected to participate and discuss the latest trends and share best practices in Commercial Excellence and Revenue Management.
"With the continued trends in value-based pricing, increased tendering pressure, and mergers and acquisitions, Model N is uniquelyÂ positionedÂ to partner with Life Sciences leaders to help solve these complex problems," said Marc Baumgartner , General Manager, Model N Europe. "We continue to see the convergence of commercial effectiveness with net price management, and we are excited to have the worlds' leaders in this space coming together in Venice."
The two-day conference includes best practice presentations, interactive case studies, product demonstrations and user group discussions that address the most critical challenges and opportunities facing Pharmaceutical and MedTech executives.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Impact: How to get ready for future growth in a consolidating market
- Launch Excellence: Pre-launch planning and execution and how to manage unexpected gaps following promising product launches
- Global Pricing Excellence: Mature Products vs. Generics
- Innovative Commercial Pricing Schemes
- Sales enablement for Medical Devices: Pricing negligence and other strategic risks
- Leveraging Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) to increase margins under compliance
- Revvy CPQ: How to maximize selling time and revenue
- Other topics include: Patient Access in Emerging Markets, Cutting Edge Price Management, Tender Management, Gross-to-Net, Rebate Management, Commercial Excellence and more
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alessandra Madoni, Head of Corporate Market Access, Chiesi Farmaceutici Group
- Diane Munch, Senior Director of Global Pricing, Global Health & Value, Pfizer Inc.
- Gustav Ando, Vice President of Life Sciences, IHS
- Dr. Johannes Rosenberger, Senior Vice President Customer Excellence, Siemens Healthcare
- Magdaline Preda, Global Pricing Manager, Corning Incorporated
- Nico Bacharidis, Global Tender and Contracting Lead, Pfizer Inc.
- Richard Charter, Head of Market Access & Pricing, Becton Dickinson Diabetes Care Europe
- Siham Brulais, Vice President, Head of Market Access and Pricing Europe, Merck
- Turker Topcu, Global Pricing Senior Manager, Sanofi
Additional Related Information: Model N published its Annual Survey on Global Price Management, which highlights five critical success factors for companies to achieve global pricing excellence. To access the survey, click here .
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management Cloud solutions for life sciences, technology and manufacturing companies. Driving mission critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract management, rebates and regulatory compliance, Model N Cloud solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the unique business needs of the world's leading brands in life science, technology and manufacturing across more than 100 countries. Model N is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Boston Scientific, Novartis, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Atmel, Fairchild and Marvell. Model N trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MODN. Model NÂ® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Ved at skrive dig op her, vil du modtage pressemeddelelser på mail når de udsendes. Indtast din mail og følg instruktionerne. Det er ligeså let at melde sig fra igen.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
General Electric Company20.10.2017 17:50 | pressemeddelelse
General Electric Company: GE files Form 8-K
Bombardier Inc.20.10.2017 17:06 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to host dignitaries in Mirabel for meeting with employees
RenalGuard Solutions, Inc.19.10.2017 15:06 | pressemeddelelse
RenalGuard's Ability to Prevent Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury to be Showcased at TCT 2017
Algeco Scotsman17.10.2017 22:43 | pressemeddelelse
Algeco Scotsman Announces Additional Notes Funding
1025Connect17.10.2017 20:51 | pressemeddelelse
1025 Old Country Road Announces $14 Million Growth Financing
RenalGuard Solutions, Inc.17.10.2017 17:24 | pressemeddelelse
RenalGuard Solutions Names Andrew Halpert Chief Technology Officer
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum