Model N, Inc
Model N to Host Life Sciences Commercial and Pricing Innovation Forum in Venice, Italy
Leading Pharmaceutical and MedTech Executives to Share Best Practices in Global Pricing Innovation and Commercial Excellence to Drive Revenue
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND--(Marketwired - April 19, 2016) - Â Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leading provider of cloud-based Revenue Management solutions to life sciences, technology and manufacturing companies, announced today the hosting of the Commercial and Pricing Innovation Forum in June, in partnership with Salesforce, Deloitte and High Point Solutions. The conference will take place June 1 - 2, 2016 at the JW Marriott Resort and Spa in Venice, Italy. Over 100 Pharmaceutical and MedTech executives from around the globe are expected to participate and discuss the latest trends and share best practices in Commercial Excellence and Revenue Management.
"With the continued trends in value-based pricing, increased tendering pressure, and mergers and acquisitions, Model N is uniquelyÂ positionedÂ to partner with Life Sciences leaders to help solve these complex problems," said Marc Baumgartner , General Manager, Model N Europe. "We continue to see the convergence of commercial effectiveness with net price management, and we are excited to have the worlds' leaders in this space coming together in Venice."
The two-day conference includes best practice presentations, interactive case studies, product demonstrations and user group discussions that address the most critical challenges and opportunities facing Pharmaceutical and MedTech executives.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Impact: How to get ready for future growth in a consolidating market
- Launch Excellence: Pre-launch planning and execution and how to manage unexpected gaps following promising product launches
- Global Pricing Excellence: Mature Products vs. Generics
- Innovative Commercial Pricing Schemes
- Sales enablement for Medical Devices: Pricing negligence and other strategic risks
- Leveraging Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) to increase margins under compliance
- Revvy CPQ: How to maximize selling time and revenue
- Other topics include: Patient Access in Emerging Markets, Cutting Edge Price Management, Tender Management, Gross-to-Net, Rebate Management, Commercial Excellence and more
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alessandra Madoni, Head of Corporate Market Access, Chiesi Farmaceutici Group
- Diane Munch, Senior Director of Global Pricing, Global Health & Value, Pfizer Inc.
- Gustav Ando, Vice President of Life Sciences, IHS
- Dr. Johannes Rosenberger, Senior Vice President Customer Excellence, Siemens Healthcare
- Magdaline Preda, Global Pricing Manager, Corning Incorporated
- Nico Bacharidis, Global Tender and Contracting Lead, Pfizer Inc.
- Richard Charter, Head of Market Access & Pricing, Becton Dickinson Diabetes Care Europe
- Siham Brulais, Vice President, Head of Market Access and Pricing Europe, Merck
- Turker Topcu, Global Pricing Senior Manager, Sanofi
Additional Related Information: Model N published its Annual Survey on Global Price Management, which highlights five critical success factors for companies to achieve global pricing excellence. To access the survey, click here .
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management Cloud solutions for life sciences, technology and manufacturing companies. Driving mission critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract management, rebates and regulatory compliance, Model N Cloud solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the unique business needs of the world's leading brands in life science, technology and manufacturing across more than 100 countries. Model N is a trusted partner to some of the world's largest brands, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Boston Scientific, Novartis, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Atmel, Fairchild and Marvell. Model N trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MODN. Model NÂ® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Transportation22.3.2018 17:15 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Wins Contract to Extend People Mover System in Phoenix
Bombardier Transportation14.3.2018 15:16 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Secures Major Contract Extension to Maintain Trains for London Overground
Bombardier Transportation7.3.2018 16:02 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Wins Contract to Upgrade Singapore's Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit Line
Bombardier Inc.15.2.2018 12:39 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Bombardier Inc.14.2.2018 17:21 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Bombardier Inc.8.2.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum