Mitratech Listed Among Financial Times’ Inaugural Top 35 Intelligent Business Award Winners and Other Prestigious Categories
- Legal Tech Top 10
- FTIL Intelligent Business Award for Contracting
- FTIL Intelligent Business Award for Use of Legal Technology
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Financial Times’ inaugural FT Intelligent Business Special Report has recognized Mitratech among the top companies with the greatest impact on the practice and business of law. The report highlights the integration of people, processes, and data to solve a legal business’ operational challenges and how the ramifications of this back-office revolution are felt across organizations everywhere.
“The fact that the Financial Times is now tracking the impact of legal technology reinforces that the industry is at a tipping point,” said Jason Parkman, Mitratech CEO. “There’s more transformation that lies ahead. We are honored and humbled to be a part of that movement and in good company with several clients we were recognized with.”
The company was presented with the following honors:
- FT Intelligent Business Top 35: Mitratech joined other leaders cited for being the best at integrating legal and professional services with data and technology.
- Legal Tech Top 10: Mitratech is listed among top legal technology leaders who are recognized for having the greatest impact on the practice and business of law.
- FT Intelligent Business Award for Contracting (shared by VMware, Apttus, QuisLex and Mitratech): As the contracts essential to VMware’s global technology service business increased in both number and in complexity, the company’s legal team rewrote its entire contracting process, starting with the help of contract management software from Apttus, and automated simple contracts such as non-disclosure agreements with the help of QuisLex, the legal process outsourcer. Mitratech’s TAP Workflow Automation platform enabled contract approval on “any device, anywhere”. Finalizing contracts now happens 50 percent faster and savings amount to more than $8.4 million a year.
- FT Intelligent Business Award for Use of Legal Technology (shared by NetApp and Mitratech): The risk assessment processes at NetApp were laborious, costly and required detailed management by senior lawyers until the legal team began to implement Mitratech’s TAP Workflow Automation technology. One example: information collected from sales partners is now given an automatic risk rating and directed to the appropriate person in the legal team or third-party legal provider. Other processes have also been automated, allowing NetApp’s legal department to collect operational data and tailor compliance training with less effort. The legal team has also developed 42 use cases for six other NetApp departments. Using TAP across different departments has helped connect business processes and improve communication.
Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and risk & compliance professionals who seek out and maximize opportunities to raise productivity, control expense, and mitigate risk by deepening organizational alignment, increasing visibility, and spurring collaboration across the enterprise. Serving 1,200 organizations of all sizes across the globe, we represent almost 40% of the Fortune 500 and over 500,000 users in over 160 countries. With Mitratech’s proven portfolio of end-to-end solutions, operational best practices spread throughout the enterprise, standardizing processes, enforcing policies, and accelerating time-to-value. By unlocking every opportunity to drive progress and improve outcomes, Mitratech is helping legal and compliance teams rise to the challenge of serving the evolving needs of the modern, dynamic enterprise.
For more info, visit: www.mitratech.com
Information om Globenewswire
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Worksoft20.5.2019 17:56:04 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Deutsche Telecom to Showcase How Intelligent Automation is Driving Quality and Program Efficiencies for ERP Transformation
Merus N.V.20.5.2019 14:41:11 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Merus to Present at the RBC Capital Markets 2019 Healthcare Conference
Dolby Laboratories17.5.2019 14:32:30 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
First Dolby Cinema Opens in Germany with Kinopolis Gruppe in Munich
YPO17.5.2019 08:03:33 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Four Progressive Leaders to Receive the 2019 YPO Global Innovation Awards
Dalhousie University16.5.2019 21:12:23 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Dr. Deep Saini appointed as Dalhousie University’s 12th President
PureCircle16.5.2019 18:03:24 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
PureCircle and Merisant Renew Stevia Supply Agreement
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum