Subscription Period for Superior Industries’ Tender of UNIWHEELS AG’s Shares to Close Monday, July 31, 2017
Superior Industries International, Inc. (NYSE:SUP) , one of the world’s largest manufacturers of aluminum wheels, reiterated today that the subscription period for the tender offer to acquire all remaining outstanding shares of UNIWHEELS AG (“UNIWHEELS”) will close Monday, July 31, 2017.
On June 30, 2017, Superior announced it had commenced a tender offer to acquire the remaining 954,920 shares held by the public shareholders, which represents approximately 7.7% of the total outstanding shares of UNIWHEELS, for cash consideration of 247.87zl per share. Superior acquired the other approximately 92.3% of the outstanding shares through a tender offer that was settled on May 30, 2017, where the public shareholders also received cash consideration of 247.87zl per share. Following the settlement of the tender offer, Superior will finalize the proceedings to delist UNIWHEELS’ common stock from the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
About Superior Industries
Superior is one of the largest global aluminum wheel suppliers for OEMs. Superior partners with its customers to provide the marketplace a wide variety of innovative and high quality products. Superior also maintains leading aftermarket brands including ATS, RIAL, ALUTEC, and ANZIO. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Superior is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of Standard & Poor’s Small Cap 600 and Russell 2000 Indices. For more information, visit www.supind.com .
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
MYKRONOZ22.3.2018 17:34 | pressemeddelelse
Swiss Wearable Brand MyKronoz Breaks Worldwide Records with its Hybrid Smartwatch ZeTime, on the Sidelines of a Challenging Baselworld 2018
NC-REDWOOD-SOFTWARE22.3.2018 16:01 | pressemeddelelse
Redwood Software Announces First Industry Robotic Licensing Model to Revolutionize Transparent Marketplace Pricing
L&T-TECHNOLOGY-SERVICES22.3.2018 15:36 | pressemeddelelse
German Chemical Major Covestro Awards L&T Technology Services Multi-Million Dollar ER&D Project
SAGA-FOUNDATION22.3.2018 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
The Saga Foundation Announces Its Plan to Create a Non-Anonymous, Reserve-Backed Digital Currency
CA-BOOHOO.COM22.3.2018 13:50 | pressemeddelelse
boohoo.com Celebrates the Launch of Their Spring Collection & the Zendaya Edit with a 90s Throwback Block Party!
NJ-SYNCHRONOSS22.3.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Synchronoss Renews Agreement to Power Verizon Cloud
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum