Merz Aesthetics presents data at the IMCAS World Congress 2022
Merz Aesthetics today confirmed its commitment as a global leader in medical aesthetics at the 2022 International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS) World Congress, with the presentation of data from its medical aesthetics portfolio and a clear focus on addressing the aesthetic needs of a diversifying society and a younger patient base. IMCAS, held from Friday, June 3 to Sunday, June 5, 2022, will take place in a hybrid format, enabling participants to attend the conference in person in Paris and/or virtually. Merz Aesthetics is a diamond sponsor of the global industry congress.
“This year’s IMCAS Congress is an opportunity to reunite with our partners and leading experts in dermatology, plastic surgery and aging science to bridge our respective fields and drive innovation in aesthetic medicine forward,” said Frank Brandt-Pollmann, President EMEA, Merz Aesthetics. “We exist to fuel confidence by helping people look better, feel better and live better, and we’re proud to present research across our portfolio that reinforces the need for diverse and expansive experiences for every patient.”
Merz Aesthetics continues to embrace the diversified and unique needs of aesthetic patients and practitioners, recognizing the personal journey for each patient and partnering with experts to meet those needs. As patients are starting their aesthetic journey earlier in their lives, Merz Aesthetics stands for a long term and responsible view on how patients are treated.
Merz Aesthetics is organizing a program led by esteemed medical aesthetic experts, participating in various IMCAS sessions and presenting new data throughout the course of the meeting.
- Merz Aesthetics Symposium #Beautification – Embracing #Uniqueness, Advanced aesthetic strategies for the needs of diverse generations – Dr. Gabriela Casabona, Dr. Daria Voropai, Dr. Raj Aquilla, Sunday, June 5, 2022 | 10:30 – 12:30h CEST
- Merz Aesthetics support of IMCAS Cadaver Workshop with anatomist Prof. Dr. Thilo Schenck and Live Injector: Dr. Fouad Belfkira - Friday, June 3, 2022 10:30 – 11:00h CEST
- Product Analysis Session “Emerging Toxins”, Andy Curry, Assoc. Med. Director, Merz Aesthetics - Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:30 - 12:00 h CEST
- Innovation Tank, Dr. Samantha Kerr, CSO, Merz Aesthetics, Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:30 -12:00h CEST
- IMCAS Economic Tribune Round Table, Bob Rhatigan, CEO Merz Aesthetics, Saturday, June 4, 2022, 16:00 – 18:00h CEST
Virtual posters will be available for viewing on site for the duration of the congress and displayed on the virtual E-poster platform with detailed abstracts.
- Study Design of LONG RUN: A longitudinal evaluation and real-world evidence of uniquely purified incobotulinumtoxinA in treatment naïve participants. Presenting author: Andy Curry , Merz Aesthetics – USA, Terrence Keaney, MD – USA, Karyn Siemasko, PhD -USA
- IncobotulinumtoxinA Demonstrates Safety and Prolonged Duration of Effect in a Dose-Ranging Study for Glabellar Lines: Final Study Results. Martina Kerscher, MD PhD – Germany, Sabrina Fabi, Md – USA, Tanja Fischer, MD PhD – Germany, Presenting author: Michael Gold, MD – USA, John Joseph, MD – USA, Welf Prager, MD – Germany, Berthold Rzany, MD ScM – Germany, Steve Yoelin, MD – USA, Susanna Roll, PhD – Germany, Gudrun Klein, PhD – Germany, Corey Maas, MD PhD – USA.
Belotero® and Radiesse®
- A Hybrid Filler: Combining Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for Aesthetic Indications, Presenting author: Jonathan Kadouch , MD, PhD – Netherlands, Nabil Fakih-Gomez, MD-Lebanon.
- Comparative Histomorphological Evaluation of the Injectable Cohesive Polydensified Matrix Hyaluronic Acid and Calcium Hydroxylapatite Combination. Presenting author: Yana Yutskovskaya , MD – Russia, Evgenia Kogan, MD PhD – Russia, Alla Y Koroleva, MD – Russia.
- Technical evaluation and comparison of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) containing dermal fillers, Sarah Backfisch, Radia El-Banna, Presenting author: Cleiton Kunzler , Roland Stragies, and Nadine Hagedorn, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
- Increased hyaluronic acid concentration enhances the local tissue lifting capacity in an ex vivo human skin model, Kay Marquardt, Christian Hartmann, Christina Wollenburg, Tristan Gesing, Presenting author: Thomas Hengl, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
- Animal study indicates importance of distance between microspheres for neocollagenesis, Bartosch Nowag, Nils Warfving, Presenting author: Thomas Hengl, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
About Merz Aesthetics
Merz Aesthetics is a medical aesthetics business with a long history of empowering health care professionals, patients and employees to live every day with confidence. We aim to help people around the world look, feel and live like the best versions of themselves—however they define it. Clinically proven, our product portfolio includes injectables, devices and skin care treatments designed to meet each patient’s needs with high standards of safety and efficacy. We are known for building unique connections with customers who feel like family. Our global headquarters is in Raleigh, N.C., USA, with a commercial presence in 36 countries worldwide. Merz Aesthetics is part of Merz Group, a family-owned business founded in 1908 and based in Frankfurt, Germany. Learn more at merzaesthetics.com.
Copyright © 2022 Merz Aesthetics GmbH. All rights reserved. MERZ, MERZ AESTHETICS and the MERZ logo are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
NY-IFF1.7.2022 15:47:08 CEST | Press release
IFF Completed Divestiture of Microbial Control Business
MN-DIGI-INTERNATIONAL1.7.2022 15:02:10 CEST | Press release
Digi International Unveils Digi XBee LR Module for LoRaWAN Connectivity for IoT Deployments
JUNIPER-NETWORKS1.7.2022 14:37:12 CEST | Press release
Juniper Networks Announces Cloud Metro Innovation to Drive Sustainable Business Growth for Service Providers
IL-NIELSENIQ1.7.2022 13:02:08 CEST | Press release
NielsenIQ and GfK to Combine, Creating a Leading Global Provider of Information and Analytics in Consumer and Retail Measurement
FL-VURAM1.7.2022 13:02:08 CEST | Press release
Vuram Names Rhys V Jones As Global Head Of Banking Services
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom