MAXON Announces Cinema 4D Release 18
MAXON today announced Cinema 4D Release 18 (R18) , the next generation of its industry-leading 3D animation, graphics, VFX, visualization, and rendering software application. Cinema 4D R18 has new, powerful and easily accessible tools that are tailored to the needs of creative professionals and help master the challenges of digital production for TV, film games, architecture, advertising and design.
Cinema 4D R18 Feature Highlights
At the upcoming SIGGRAPH 2016 conference July 24 – 28 in Anaheim, Calif., MAXON will preview the new features in R18. Feature highlights include:
- Voronoi Fracture Object – a native feature in the MoGraph toolset in Cinema 4D that works seamlessly with Dynamics, allows users to tear down walls and create artistic procedural geometry using spline or polygon objects to define the fractured shape.
- Interactive Knife Tools – enable users to draw lines across a model and tweak the cut with an interactive preview, then lock in new edges or split based on the cut; knife tools are available as separate commands for easy access to the desired mode via shortcut or Commander.
- Object Motion Tracking – the next evolution in MAXON’s effort to give artists accessibility to dynamic VFX and visualization workflows with expanded tools for integrating Cinema 4D creations into real-world footage.
- Shaders and Surface Effects – offer advanced rendering possibilities for creating iridescent surfaces such as bubbles and oil slicks, for capturing shadows for more efficient compositing, parallax mapping for enhanced bump effects, and creating masks for worn edges using inverse ambient occlusion.
- Substance Engine Integration – Download compiled Allegorithmic Substances and utilize them to surface your Cinema 4D objects. This fully-integrated implementation offers outstanding workflow and flexibility, plus options to cache Substances on disk for better performance.
Check out the complete features list on the Release 18 Landing Page .
“MAXON continues to build upon its 30-year legacy of empowering our existing and new customers with unprecedented performance and accessibility for streamlining and simplifying design workflows,” said Harald Egel, CEO & managing partner at MAXON Computer GmbH. “Cinema 4D Release 18 builds upon that foundation with powerful new tools and refinements so that creative professionals can successfully handle the demands required in today’s motion graphics, VFX and visualization environments.”
Cinema 4D R18 Pricing, Availability and Upgrade Path
Cinema 4D Release 18 is scheduled to ship September 2016. Complete pricing and upgrade information is available at http://www.maxon.net . Available for Mac OS X and Windows, Linux nodes for Rendering. Recommended system requirements .
Cinema 4D R18 Image Links and Web Resources
Headquartered in Friedrichsdorf, Germany, MAXON Computer is a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. Its award-winning Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D software products have been used extensively to help create everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications. MAXON has offices in Germany, USA, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan and Singapore. MAXON products are available directly from the web site and its worldwide distribution channel. MAXON is part of the Nemetschek Group .
Additional information on MAXON can be obtained as follows:
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
SEOUL-SEMICONDUCTOR23.3.2018 19:30 | pressemeddelelse
Seoul Semiconductor’s SunLike Series LEDs Win Product of the Year Award from Elektronik Magazine
ELLIOTT-MANAGEMENT-CORP23.3.2018 17:07 | pressemeddelelse
Elliott Welcomes Imminent Bezeq Board Overhaul and New Era for Strong Independent Governance
CO-CLOVIS-ONCOLOGY-INC23.3.2018 13:54 | pressemeddelelse
Clovis Oncology Initiates Early Access Program for Rucaparib as Treatment and as Maintenance Therapy in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer in Europe
CO-CLOVIS-ONCOLOGY-INC23.3.2018 13:52 | pressemeddelelse
CHMP Grants Positive Opinion for Clovis Oncology’s Rubraca® (rucaparib) Tablets
JANSSEN23.3.2018 13:48 | pressemeddelelse
Janssen Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for JULUCATM▼ (dolutegravir/rilpivirine)
AITHEON23.3.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Aitheon Executives Educate World Leaders on Benefits, Challenges of AI at the Annual World Government Summit in Dubai
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum