MagicEvent.com launches Magic Travel Manager Tool : a tool for tracking alternative accommodation costs
MagicEvent.com, the leading apartment leasing website which focusses exclusively on business tourism, is offering a new tool to companies which would allow them to track the reservations made by their associates.
Leasing an apartment for business travel is becoming increasingly common and is seen as a real alternative to a hotel for cost, space and comfort reasons. However, for some companies, it can be difficult to integrate this type of reservation into their existing travel policy.
MagicEvent.com, an apartment leasing specialist for business travelers, has a network of 20, 000 apartments in 60 cities, offering travel managers a free tool for tracking reservations.
What are the benefits for companies?
1. The travel manager imports the list of all their associates in their Magic Travel Manager Tool space , using the travel policy criteria for each search (maximum price per city, based on the kind of position, seniority etc.) The travel manager then registers the method of payment (bank card or automatic withdrawal).
2. Associates then receive an email with their login, and can make their reservation directly on the MagicEvent website.
3. The traveler does not need to pay for anything, their company can be invoiced directly.
4. The traveler's senior may choose either to be informed of the reservation or to have the option to validate or refuse this reservation.
5. Similarly, the travel manager may choose to validate all reservations, or simply to be informed when the travel policy is exceeded. They can also monitor their dashboard of all trips, costs per associate and per city, as well as invoices, in real time.
" This tool meets the expectations of companies who wish to promote this kind of accommodation, and to control the costs and travel of their associates, perfectly , explains Valéry Linyer, CEO and co-founder of MagicEvent.com. Travel managers can trust MagicEvent implicitly, since our service is adapted to suit business travel, in terms of location, comfort and safety "
The original source-language text of this announcement is the official, authoritative version. Translations are provided as an accommodation only, and should be cross-referenced with the source-language text, which is the only version of the text intended to have legal effect.
@MagicEvent_com veut intégrer l'hébergement alternatif aux politiques voyage des entreprises avec son nouvel outil
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Ved at skrive dig op her, vil du modtage pressemeddelelser på mail når de udsendes. Indtast din mail og følg instruktionerne. Det er ligeså let at melde sig fra igen.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
NV-RIMINI-STREET,-INC.19.10.2017 00:02 | pressemeddelelse
Rimini Street Expands Investment and Operations in Europe
CA-GILEAD-SCIENCES18.10.2017 23:45 | pressemeddelelse
Kite’s Yescarta™ (Axicabtagene Ciloleucel) Becomes First CAR T Therapy Approved by the FDA for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma After Two or More Lines of Systemic Therapy
NY-IFF18.10.2017 22:18 | pressemeddelelse
IFF Launches Re-Imagine…™ Programs to Tap Unmet Consumer Opportunities, Speed Innovation
SPARKOL18.10.2017 15:26 | pressemeddelelse
Sparkol Launches VideoScribe 3
PIRAEUS-BANK18.10.2017 15:08 | pressemeddelelse
Piraeus Bank: Agreement for the Sale of Serbian Operations
NY-INVISION18.10.2017 15:03 | pressemeddelelse
Introducing InVision Studio, The World’s Most Powerful Screen Design Tool
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum