MagicEvent.com launches Magic Travel Manager Tool : a tool for tracking alternative accommodation costs
MagicEvent.com, the leading apartment leasing website which focusses exclusively on business tourism, is offering a new tool to companies which would allow them to track the reservations made by their associates.
Leasing an apartment for business travel is becoming increasingly common and is seen as a real alternative to a hotel for cost, space and comfort reasons. However, for some companies, it can be difficult to integrate this type of reservation into their existing travel policy.
MagicEvent.com, an apartment leasing specialist for business travelers, has a network of 20, 000 apartments in 60 cities, offering travel managers a free tool for tracking reservations.
What are the benefits for companies?
1. The travel manager imports the list of all their associates in their Magic Travel Manager Tool space , using the travel policy criteria for each search (maximum price per city, based on the kind of position, seniority etc.) The travel manager then registers the method of payment (bank card or automatic withdrawal).
2. Associates then receive an email with their login, and can make their reservation directly on the MagicEvent website.
3. The traveler does not need to pay for anything, their company can be invoiced directly.
4. The traveler's senior may choose either to be informed of the reservation or to have the option to validate or refuse this reservation.
5. Similarly, the travel manager may choose to validate all reservations, or simply to be informed when the travel policy is exceeded. They can also monitor their dashboard of all trips, costs per associate and per city, as well as invoices, in real time.
" This tool meets the expectations of companies who wish to promote this kind of accommodation, and to control the costs and travel of their associates, perfectly , explains Valéry Linyer, CEO and co-founder of MagicEvent.com. Travel managers can trust MagicEvent implicitly, since our service is adapted to suit business travel, in terms of location, comfort and safety "
The original source-language text of this announcement is the official, authoritative version. Translations are provided as an accommodation only, and should be cross-referenced with the source-language text, which is the only version of the text intended to have legal effect.
@MagicEvent_com veut intégrer l'hébergement alternatif aux politiques voyage des entreprises avec son nouvel outil
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
PA-WESTINGHOUSE-ELECTRIC21.6.2018 22:26 | pressemeddelelse
First Westinghouse AP1000® Nuclear Plant Sanmen 1 Completes Initial Criticality
PA-WESTINGHOUSE-ELECTRIC21.6.2018 22:09 | pressemeddelelse
Westinghouse Loads Fuel in Second AP1000® Nuclear Power Plant
PHARNEXT21.6.2018 20:25 | pressemeddelelse
Pharnext to Announce Top-Line Results from the Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of PXT3003 for the Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 1A Disease by October 2018
PHILIP-MORRIS-INTERNATIO21.6.2018 20:15 | pressemeddelelse
Philip Morris International Makes Call to Creative, Media and Communications Communities
IBC21.6.2018 18:32 | pressemeddelelse
IBC2018 Announces Cyber Security Forum to Help Media Tackle Cyber Threats
MENSIA-TECHNOLOGIES21.6.2018 18:25 | pressemeddelelse
Mensia Technologies Raises 1,3 Million Euro to Introduce Koala Neurofeedback as a Revolutionary Medical Device in Europe
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum