ExaGrid Concludes 2020 with 7 Industry Award Wins and New Ransomware Recovery Solution
ExaGrid ® , the industry’s only Tiered Backup Storage solution, today announced that the company had a successful year despite the worldwide struggles associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We are grateful to our customers, reseller partners, and alliance partners who have worked with us to make 2020 such a successful year, in spite of the adversity that we have all faced during the pandemic. We are hopeful that in 2021 that there will be some return to normalcy and look forward to more in-person meetings and events,” said Bill Andrews, President and CEO of ExaGrid. “In the meantime, we have been fortunate that ExaGrid’s industry-leading customer support model already featured remote installation and support, so we have been able to continue our no-contact installation for the safety of our staff and customers without interruption.”
Some of ExaGrid’s major highlights in 2020 include:
- Strong growth in Q1 to Q3, especially in the Americas and EMEA, which included a record number of six and seven-figure purchases for both new and existing customers, with another impressive quarter expected for Q4.
- Continued expansion into the Middle East region, adding new territory managers in Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, growing the global sales team, which now covers of 30 countries, with planned expansion to grow to 50 countries over the next two years.
- The release of Software Version 6.0, which included a streamlined navigation experience, user interface improvements, security enhancements, and most notably, the Retention Time-Lock for Ransomware Recovery, making ExaGrid the only backup storage system on the market to offer a non-network-facing tier with immutable objects and delayed deletes for ransomware recovery solution.
Recognition for its Tiered Backup Storage appliances, earning the following awards in the fall of 2020:
Network Computing Awards
- Company of the Year
- Hardware Product of the Year
Storage Awards “The Storries XVII”
- Enterprise Backup Hardware Vendor of the Year
- Storage Performance Optimisation Company of the Year
- Storage Company of the Year
- Storage Hardware Innovation of the Year
- Vendor Channel Program of the Year
- Network Computing Awards
ExaGrid’s Tiered Backup Storage offers a disk-cache Landing Zone for backup and restore performance and is tiered to a long-term retention repository for cost efficient storage with data deduplication as well as a scale-out storage architecture that scales as data grows. ExaGrid offers the best of both worlds by pairing the fastest backup and restore performance with the lowest cost long-term retention storage.
ExaGrid provides Tiered Backup Storage with a unique disk-cache Landing Zone, long-term retention repository, and scale-out architecture. ExaGrid’s Landing Zone provides for the fastest backups, restores, and instant VM recoveries. The retention repository offers the lowest cost for long-term retention. ExaGrid’s scale-out architecture includes full appliances and ensures a fixed-length backup window as data grows, eliminating expensive forklift upgrades and product obsolescence. ExaGrid’s Retention Time-Lock is the only backup storage solution with a non-network facing tier, immutable objects and delayed deletes for ransomware recovery. Visit us at exagrid.com or connect with us on LinkedIn . See what our customers have to say about their own ExaGrid experiences, and learn why they now spend significantly less time on backup, in our customer success stories .
ExaGrid is a registered trademark of ExaGrid Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CA-ANDERSEN-GLOBAL15.1.2021 11:01:39 CET | Pressemeddelelse
Andersen Global træder ind i Sverige i samarbejde med Unum Tax
H.I.G.-CAPITAL15.1.2021 09:02:41 CET | Press release
H.I.G. Realty Invests in Production Studios & Content Hub in Madrid
EUROFINS15.1.2021 07:32:43 CET | Press release
Eurofins, the global leader in analytical testing, expands worldwide face mask testing & certification capabilities
IPSEN15.1.2021 07:02:42 CET | Press release
TOXINS 2021: New analyses of pivotal Phase III trial data highlight long duration of response for Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA) in five therapeutic indications
CA-VELODYNE-LIDAR14.1.2021 22:00:32 CET | Press release
Velodyne Lidar Commends NHTSA Plan to Update NCAP
MA-VERISTAT14.1.2021 19:17:36 CET | Press release
Veristat Supported Marketing Applications for 10% of All FDA Novel Drug Approvals in 2020
CA-TIGO14.1.2021 17:35:33 CET | Press release
Tigo Energy Raises $20 Million in Funding
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom