L&T Infotech Announces Solutions Based on Oracle IoT Cloud Service
L&T Infotech , or LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005), a global information technology services and solutions company, today announced a collaboration with Oracle to develop and market solutions based on the Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service. The companies are working together on innovative cloud solutions to help manufacturing, utilities and construction companies digitize business processes and improve operational efficiencies.
LTI provides comprehensive Oracle solutions and applications encompassing smart sensors, connected assets, real-time visualization and advanced analytics. With today’s announcement, LTI and Oracle will leverage their technical and domain expertise to deliver following innovative solutions.
- Visual Cargo for fleet safety and shipment tracking with enriched customer experience. This solution replaces telematics devices installed in trucks with a mobile solution leveraging sensors.
- Smart Water Processing , a water de-ionization solution that connects scattered filters, customers, manufacturers and technicians to provide preventive water purification while optimizing inventory and lowering operational costs.
- Time out of Environment , a solution measuring the cumulative time a cold storage item (refrigerated and/or frozen) is out of its native or base storage condition throughout the course of its life.
- Heavy Assets Management, a solution that provides asset tracking and monitoring tools to enable the monitoring of utilization of assets, fuel consumption, proactive maintenance and survival probability. The solution reduces operating expenses to help improve business profitability.
- Industrial Pump Optimization, that allows complete control of pumps installed at remote locations. The solution provides direct visibility of operating to perform predictive and prescriptive maintenance.
Sanjay Jalona, CEO and Managing Director, LTI
“Manufacturing, utilities and construction sectors are witnessing unprecedented convergence of physical and digital worlds. Today’s announcement underscores LTI’s commitment to bring a broad array of IoT innovations based on the Oracle IoT Cloud Service to these sectors.”
Atul Mahamuni, Vice president, Product Management, Oracle
“L&T Infotech is an established Oracle partner with significant IoT expertise and we are excited by the depth and breadth of their solutions leveraging the Oracle Internet of Things, Cloud Service and our IoT Applications. We look forward to continuing our collaboration with L&T Infotech to deliver increased value for our customers, including improved utilization, reduced maintenance costs and enhanced efficiencies.”
L&T Infotech is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- More about Oracle IoT Cloud Service
- More about L&T Infotech IoT Solutions
- More about L&T Infotech Oracle Solutions and Services
Connect with LTI:
- Meet us at the Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Read our News and Blogs
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Watch our videos on YouTube
About L&T Infotech
Larsen & Toubro Infotech is a global IT services and solutions provider with presence in 22 countries. We solve complex business challenges at the convergence of digital and physical with our real-world expertise and client centricity. We enable our clients to build innovative business models, enhance operational efficiencies and create captivating customer experiences. Visit us at www.Lntinfotech.com or email us at info@Lntinfotech.com for more information.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
ASTRATA22.1.2018 08:47 | pressemeddelelse
Astrata Launches VanLinc™, for Intelligent LCV Fleet Management
FL-MASIMO22.1.2018 08:03 | pressemeddelelse
New Study Investigates the Clinical Utility of ORi™, Masimo Oxygen Reserve Index™, in Obese Patients
CA-ZEROSTACK22.1.2018 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
ZeroStack Announces Cloud Innovation Partner Program to Accelerate Partners’ Ability to Offer Public Cloud Benefits in a Private or Hybrid Cloud Solution
NY-NORSK-TITANIUM22.1.2018 08:02 | pressemeddelelse
Boeing and Norsk Titanium Selected as Winner of Aviation Week Network’s Annual Laureate Awards
PANASONIC-CORPORATION22.1.2018 06:30 | pressemeddelelse
Panasonic LUMIX GH5 Supports Yasunaga Ogita, a Polar Explorer, in Japan's First Solo South Pole Expedition Without Resupplies
MA-MEDROBOTICS22.1.2018 06:03 | pressemeddelelse
Medrobotics® Corporation Receives FDA Clearance for World’s First and Only Flexible Transabdominal and Transthoracic Robotic Scope
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum