L&T Infotech Announces Solutions Based on Oracle IoT Cloud Service
L&T Infotech , or LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005), a global information technology services and solutions company, today announced a collaboration with Oracle to develop and market solutions based on the Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service. The companies are working together on innovative cloud solutions to help manufacturing, utilities and construction companies digitize business processes and improve operational efficiencies.
LTI provides comprehensive Oracle solutions and applications encompassing smart sensors, connected assets, real-time visualization and advanced analytics. With today’s announcement, LTI and Oracle will leverage their technical and domain expertise to deliver following innovative solutions.
- Visual Cargo for fleet safety and shipment tracking with enriched customer experience. This solution replaces telematics devices installed in trucks with a mobile solution leveraging sensors.
- Smart Water Processing , a water de-ionization solution that connects scattered filters, customers, manufacturers and technicians to provide preventive water purification while optimizing inventory and lowering operational costs.
- Time out of Environment , a solution measuring the cumulative time a cold storage item (refrigerated and/or frozen) is out of its native or base storage condition throughout the course of its life.
- Heavy Assets Management, a solution that provides asset tracking and monitoring tools to enable the monitoring of utilization of assets, fuel consumption, proactive maintenance and survival probability. The solution reduces operating expenses to help improve business profitability.
- Industrial Pump Optimization, that allows complete control of pumps installed at remote locations. The solution provides direct visibility of operating to perform predictive and prescriptive maintenance.
Sanjay Jalona, CEO and Managing Director, LTI
“Manufacturing, utilities and construction sectors are witnessing unprecedented convergence of physical and digital worlds. Today’s announcement underscores LTI’s commitment to bring a broad array of IoT innovations based on the Oracle IoT Cloud Service to these sectors.”
Atul Mahamuni, Vice president, Product Management, Oracle
“L&T Infotech is an established Oracle partner with significant IoT expertise and we are excited by the depth and breadth of their solutions leveraging the Oracle Internet of Things, Cloud Service and our IoT Applications. We look forward to continuing our collaboration with L&T Infotech to deliver increased value for our customers, including improved utilization, reduced maintenance costs and enhanced efficiencies.”
L&T Infotech is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- More about Oracle IoT Cloud Service
- More about L&T Infotech IoT Solutions
- More about L&T Infotech Oracle Solutions and Services
Connect with LTI:
- Meet us at the Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Read our News and Blogs
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Watch our videos on YouTube
About L&T Infotech
Larsen & Toubro Infotech is a global IT services and solutions provider with presence in 22 countries. We solve complex business challenges at the convergence of digital and physical with our real-world expertise and client centricity. We enable our clients to build innovative business models, enhance operational efficiencies and create captivating customer experiences. Visit us at www.Lntinfotech.com or email us at info@Lntinfotech.com for more information.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
IL-STATS23.7.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
STATS Taps Dr. Helen Sun, Former CTO of JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking Division, to Lead STATS’ Technology Operations
IBC23.7.2018 12:59 | pressemeddelelse
IBC2018 Enhances Conference Programme with Keynote Sessions from Amazon, Viacom and Wonderhood Studios
SIGOS23.7.2018 12:08 | pressemeddelelse
SIGOS: Digital Experience - 120 mobile network operators from 60 countries meet in Nuremberg
AURAK22.7.2018 11:54 | pressemeddelelse
AURAK Enters into a Memorandum of Understanding with Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
PHILIP-MORRIS-INTL21.7.2018 20:21 | pressemeddelelse
Philip Morris International Announces Non-Executive Board Chairman Louis Camilleri to Assume CEO Role at Ferrari S.p.A.
LOXAM20.7.2018 16:53 | pressemeddelelse
Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum