The North American Bitcoin Conference Stands Out as One of 2019’s Most Important Worldwide Crypto Events
MIAMI, Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via CryptoCurrencyWire – 2019 will kick off with what has become widely accepted as one of the most important blockchain conferences of the year. The North American Bitcoin Conference
, sponsored by Keynote and part of the World Blockchain Forum, will take place Jan. 16-18, 2019, at the James L. Knight Center in Miami, Florida. This premier crypto conference, now in its seventh year, will draw cryptocurrency and blockchain leaders from all across the globe as they come together for this historical event.
The North American Bitcoin Conference is the longest-running, most-attended finance conference for the blockchain and crypto industries, with each event attracting thousands of attendees. The 2019 conference will feature a lineup of more than 60 world-class presenters, including technology veterans and company founders who have collectively raised more than $18.1 billion in initial coin offerings (ICOs).
Speakers that have been announced thus far include:
- David Chaum, inventor of digital cash
- Dr. Patrick Byrne, founder of Overstock.com and t0
- Halsey Minor, founder of CNET
- Veronica McGregor, head of legal at Shapeshift.io
- Matthew Roszak, co-founder of Bloq
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin pioneer
- Maja Vujinoc, CEO at OGroup
- Craig Sellars, co-founder of Tether
- Jason King, co-founder of Academy
- Bruce Fenton, president of Atlantic Financial
- Epperly Li, investment director at Bitmain
- Marco Santori, president of Blockchain.com
- Andrew Filipowski, chairman of Tally Capital
- Sang Lee, president & CEO of Darcmatter
- Alexa Hefti, blockchain tax lead at Deloitte
- Jeffrey Tucker, editorial director at American Institute for Economic Research
Above and beyond the robust array of speakers and sponsors, the conference will include brand-new Lightning Networking sessions and creative installments. An added focus for January’s conference will be a dedicated Security Tokens track, unpacking the new frontier that has combined securities and blockchain technology. Mainstay topics discussed at the conference will include investments, legal implications and regulations, the way decentralization is disrupting multiple industries, and successful ICOs of the past and present.
Tickets for The North American Bitcoin Conference Miami are available at https://btcmiami.com/tickets .
Past crypto-assets that have been launched concurrent with The North American Bitcoin series of conferences include:
- Ethereum, launched in August 2014 at The North American Bitcoin Conference Chicago
- Dash, launched in January 2016 at The North American Bitcoin Conference Miami
- Litecoin, launched in August 2013 at The European Blockchain Conference
- Factom, launched in January 2016 at The North American Bitcoin Conference Miami
Keynote, the sponsoring organization of The North American Bitcoin Conference, is a premier provider of world-class events for the blockchain industry. The Keynote team desires to provide conference attendees with valuable opportunities to meet influential individuals in the crypto space, learn about new products and investment opportunities, discuss white papers, and gain a better understanding about the quickly expanding world of blockchain. Speakers, exhibitors and sponsors attending The North American Bitcoin Conference represent some of the greatest blockchain companies and experts in the space.
Information om Globenewswire
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Globenewswire
Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.15.6.2019 16:02:13 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Presents Data from Ongoing APL-2 Phase 2 Study in Patients with Cold Agglutinin Disease and Warm Antibody Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia at 24th European Hematology Association (EHA) Congress
VSBLTY, INC13.6.2019 10:12:00 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
VSBLTY CEO REPORTS ON COMPANY IMPLEMENTATION OF AI AND MACHINE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY
Juniper Networks13.6.2019 04:02:18 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Juniper Networks Wins “Best of Show” Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2019
SignalFx12.6.2019 15:01:16 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
SignalFx Raises $75 Million to Fuel Demand for its Cloud Monitoring Platform
Crown Bioscience12.6.2019 14:02:02 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
Crown Bioscience Announces Four New Preclinical NASH Models In Development
IHMA Inc12.6.2019 14:02:01 CEST | Pressemeddelelse
NTS Ventures and IHMA Announce a Significant and Important Program Focusing on Antifungal Resistance Surveillance: STAR (Susceptibility Trends in Antifungal Resistance)
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum