Raiffeisen Informatik Simplifies Network Operations with Juniper Networks to Provide Better User Experience for Financial Customers
Juniper Networks , (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced that Raiffeisen Informatik (R-IT), a provider of comprehensive IT-services for financial service and insurance providers, has deployed Juniper Apstra data center solutions to modernize and automate its network infrastructure to provide exceptional services for its customers.
R-IT works consistently and emphatically to provide high-quality services and fail-safe infrastructures to its customers 24/7. R-IT’s long standing customers rely on the provider’s consistent and innovative solutions that significantly increase their flexibility as well as R-IT’s added value, from lending business and receivables management through securities settlement, to data management and digitalized accounting.
Juniper Apstra, the company’s data center solution for automation, will simplify planning, design and operations for R-IT’s network teams, reducing configuration errors for a more predictable data center network while maximizing both reliability and speed to create a better user experience.
- R-IT can simplify and automate its operations from design to deployment (Day 0 and 1) through everyday operations and assurance with the turnkey Apstra System.
- Apstra usesroot-cause analysis to reduce the duration of network issues and shorten maintenance time with maintenance-mode capabilities. With Apstra, R-IT can dramatically reduce the time needed to deliver new network services, achieving faster time to deployment and time to resolution.
- With automated, flexible and simplified operations, R-IT can push out new application updates and services with minimal downtime for smooth, consistent user experiences.
- By automating the network lifecycle, IT resources can be used more efficiently, freeing up the company’s talented IT staff for strategic work. Pressure on hiring infrastructure and operations staff is expected to be relieved.
- With its open, flexible architecture, Apstra enables R-IT to deploy and operate multivendor networks with the ease and simplicity of a single-vendor network.
- In R-IT’s data centers, Juniper QFX Series Switches provide a flexible network fabric with industry-leading throughput and scalability, an extensive routing stack, the open programmability of the Junos® OS and a broad set of EVPN-VXLAN and IP fabric capabilities.
“Our deep industry knowledge and strong foundation help ensure that our customers receive the best IT service at the highest levels of security, performance and availability, so they can concentrate on their core processes. Juniper Apstra provides an automated network platform that allows us to serve our customers with greater business agility.”
- Michael Linhart, CEO, Raiffeisen Informatik
“Financial institutions are looking for operational services that are reliable, resilient and agile. R-IT is providing critical services to its customers 24/7, and Juniper supports that with our objective to fully automate changes and assure continuous operation. With intent-based networking automation to help modernize and automate R-IT’s complete data center, Apstra increased reliability without more headcounts.”
- Mike Bushong, Vice President, Data Center Product Management, Juniper Networks
- Success Story: R-IT
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is dedicated to dramatically simplifying network operations and driving superior experiences for end users. Our solutions deliver industry-leading insight, automation, security and AI to drive real business results. We believe that powering connections will bring us closer together while empowering us all to solve the world’s greatest challenges of well-being, sustainability and equality. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net ) or connect with Juniper on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook .
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper, Junos, and other trademarks listed here are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
MI-LINEAGE-LOGISTICS19.5.2022 08:02:12 CEST | Press release
Lineage Opens Latest Fully-Automated Cold-Storage Warehouse Expansion in Peterborough to Create South East Superhub
TX-DENTALMONITORING18.5.2022 22:12:08 CEST | Press release
Dental Monitoring Launches the Virtual Practice Platform for a Comprehensive, Life-Long Patient Experience
ALIGN18.5.2022 17:13:06 CEST | Press release
Align Announces Additional Leadership for UK and EMEA to Support Continued Growth
CA-RMS18.5.2022 16:32:04 CEST | Press release
RMS Advances Climate Risk Modeling and Moves More Models to High Definition
MA-VERTEX-PHARMACEUTICAL18.5.2022 16:32:04 CEST | Press release
Suketu Upadhyay Elected to Vertex Board of Directors
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom