JEOL: Release of the New Scanning Electron Microscope JSM-IT700HR
JEOL Ltd. (TOKYO:6951) (President & COO Izumi Oi) announces the release of a new scanning electron microscope (SEM), the JSM-IT700HR for unprecedentedly high throughput in August 2020.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200803005011/en/
Scanning electron microscopes are used in various fields, such as nanotechnology, metals, semiconductors, ceramics, medicine, and biology. In addition, SEM applications are expanding to include quality control as well as basic research. The demands are increasing for faster data acquisition of higher-quality SEM images and for easier confirmation of compositional information.
Based on our award-winning predecessor of “InTouchScope™” series SEMs, the JSM-IT700HR is equipped with our in-lens Schottky field emission electron gun (FEG). This new powerful SEM satisfies the needs for observation and analysis of further miniaturized materials in daily laboratory operation.
The JSM-IT700HR delivers a high resolution of 1 nm and a maximum probe current of 300 nA (15 times higher than previously), providing a wealth of observation and analysis information. A simple-to-operate user interface, the compact design accommodating a large specimen chamber, with a renewed anti-vibrational support for the main console achieve more comfortable observation and analysis than before.
For enhancing “Simple operation,” the JSM-IT700HR incorporates a new function, integrated into the SEM GUI, to display the characteristic X-ray generation depth. This supports prompt understanding of the analysis depth (reference) for the specimen, which is useful for elemental analysis.
2 configurations are available, 1) JSM-IT700HR/LV for high and low vacuum image observation, 2) JSM-IT700HR/LA with additional integrated JEOL EDS system.
- The in-lens Schottky field emission electron gun allows for high-definition image observation and high spatial-resolution analysis.
- The Zeromag function, which links Holder Graphics, CCD and SEM images, makes specimen navigation easier than ever.
- With our “Analytical series” (Live Analysis function), the embedded EDS system shows a real-time EDS spectrum during image observation for efficient elemental analysis.
- A new function to display the analysis depth (characteristic X-ray generation depth) supports fast elemental analysis.
- SMILE VIEW™ Lab, enabling integrated management of image and analysis data, facilitates report generation for all data from collected SEM images to elemental analysis results.
- “Specimen Exchange Navi” enables safe and simple specimen exchange.
- With the Auto Beam Alignment function, the electron optical conditions are always kept optimum.
- “Drawout exchange system” allows easy access to the large specimen chamber, which accommodates various sizes and types of specimens
130 units/year (initial year)
3-1-2, Musashino, Akishima, Tokyo, 196-8558, Japan
Izumi Oi, President & COO
(Stock code: 6951, Tokyo Stock Exchange First Section)
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
DE-INCYTE21.1.2021 22:32:11 CET | Press release
Incyte Announces Acceptance and Priority Review of BLA for Retifanlimab as a Potential Treatment for Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal (SCAC)
KALRAY21.1.2021 17:47:13 CET | Press release
Wistron and Kalray Announce FURIO1200™ Storage Appliance
NV-RIMINI-STREET21.1.2021 15:02:11 CET | Press release
Nottinghamshire County Council Renews Support Agreement With Rimini Street for Its Mission-Critical SAP Applications
NY-ALVAREZ-&-MARSAL21.1.2021 15:02:11 CET | Press release
Alvarez & Marsal Announces 2021 Managing Director Promotions
XCLINICAL21.1.2021 14:02:05 CET | Press release
XClinical to Merge with Carenity and Fortress Medical Systems Forming a New Data Science Company Serving Life Science Markets Worldwide
CO-HEMPFUSION21.1.2021 13:03:52 CET | Press release
HempFusion Announces Large-Scale Distribution Agreement with Fullscript.com to Launch Doctor Practitioner Sales Channel
TINUBU-SQUARE21.1.2021 13:02:12 CET | Press release
Tinubu® Square Announces Technological Collaboration With Microsoft
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom