Now Accepting Applications for 2021 Online Program Released by Japanese Cuisine and Food Culture Human Resource Development Committee (Tokyo, Japan)
Japanese Cuisine and Food Culture Human Resource Development Committee (JCDC) [https://tow.co.jp/program/
We are now accepting applications for an online training program to acquire correct knowledge and skills in Japanese cuisine and food culture. Study under a curriculum taught by first-class chefs in your own country using online training. It’s a great opportunity to learn basic techniques in authentic Japanese cuisine and obtain official certification by the Japanese government in a short period of time.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210531005103/en/
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Online Training: July 25 to November 30, 2021
*Dates are Japan standard time.
*Participants will be selected mainly based on the screening of application documents.
*Schedule is subject to change depending on the situation.
[Online Training Outline]
- Study the fundamentals of Japanese cuisine via learning materials (videos and textbook) supervised by the Japanese Culinary Academy.
- Those who pass the completion test of the online training can take the exam for Certification of Cooking Skills for Japanese Cuisine in Foreign Countries, Bronze established by MAFF.
- During the training program, trainers from the Kyoto Culinary Art College (partnership school of the Japanese Culinary Academy) will be available to attentively answer participants’ questions.
- If you have an internet connection that enables you to watch the e-learning, you can participate whenever you like.
- All participants will be provided a Japanese kitchen knife, whetstone, and textbook needed for the program (participants must provide their own ingredients).
Please check the website for details.
About Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
MN-PIPER-SANDLER21.6.2021 20:22:10 CEST | Press release
Piper Sandler Advises SK Capital on Sale of Niacet to Kerry
WA-PATTERN-COMPUTER21.6.2021 19:51:07 CEST | Press release
Pattern Computer Discovers New and Novel Methods for Reducing Flight Delays
TBHF21.6.2021 15:47:10 CEST | Press release
Sharjah Honours Kenyan Humanitarian Outfit, RefuSHE, for Pioneering Contributions in Child and Girl-Focused Refugee Development
DEWIZ21.6.2021 15:36:09 CEST | Press release
deWiz Making a Buzz After Closing out Series-A Funding With More Than 5 Million USD Investment
MCG21.6.2021 15:34:08 CEST | Press release
Membership Collective Group Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering
NY-AMERICAN-EXPRESS21.6.2021 15:32:08 CEST | Press release
American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast of Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
GA-BIOLOG21.6.2021 15:19:06 CEST | Press release
The Blood Center of New Orleans Cooperates With Biolog-id to Enhance Visibility, Availability, and Traceability of Life-saving Blood Components
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom