The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018 Now Open for Entries!
The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018 campaign organized by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) is now opened for entries and submissions will be accepted until 13 July 2018 at 5pm (UTC+9). The awards ceremony will be held on 19 September 2018 at Hotel New Otani, Tokyo.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180612006589/en/
The Japan Incentive Travel Awards aims to recognize outstanding achievers among global meeting and incentives planners for their delivery of unique programs and experiences for incentive tours to Japan, and showcasing the attractions of Japan as an ideal incentive destination to the world.
Eligible incentive tours must have taken place between 1 April
2017 and 31 March 2018 with at least 100 room nights*.
*One room night is based on one person staying for one night (For e.g. 20 persons x 5 nights = 100 room nights)
- You must submit the relevant documents of the incentive tour conducted together with the photos as entry proof.
- If your entry is selected for the prize, the detailed information of your event will be featured on JNTO’s website. However, the name of your client will not be disclosed.
- Eligible incentive tours must have taken place between 1 April 2017 and 31 March 2018 with at least 100 room nights*.
How to Apply
To download the application form, please visit https://incentive-awards-jnto.com/form/
Announcement of Winning Entries
All winning entries will be announced in early August on JNTO’s website.
- Three winners will be invited to Japan for the awards ceremony with complimentary return round trip business class airfare provided. JNTO will offer each winner a fully hosted inspection trip with more chances to explore new incentive and “WOW” ideas for your future incentive tour planning.
- The winners will have the privilege to use the "JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018" logo for all advertising and marketing promotional activities for a period of three years. The logo for printing materials such as brochures as well as websites is also available.
*The prize package is subject to change.
"JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018" Overview
"JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2017" Winner Details
Japan National Tourism Organization - Japan Convention Bureau
Hirofumi SATO / Mayuko TOSU / Rinka KO, +81-3-6691-4852
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
TAKEDA-PHARMACEUTICAL22.10.2018 07:02 | pressemeddelelse
Investigational Subcutaneous Formulation of Vedolizumab Achieves and Maintains Clinical Remission and Mucosal Healing at Week 52 in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
DE-INCYTE21.10.2018 12:47 | pressemeddelelse
Incyte Announces Positive Interim Data from Phase 2 Trial of Pemigatinib, Its Selective FGFR Inhibitor, in Patients with Cholangiocarcinoma
SERVIER21.10.2018 11:12 | pressemeddelelse
Servier and Taiho Oncology Announce Phase III LONSURF® Study Has Met Primary and Secondary Endpoints Demonstrating Prolonged Overall Survival and Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Refractory Metastatic Gastric Cancer
IL-GILEAD-SCIENCES21.10.2018 00:32 | pressemeddelelse
Phase 3 Data on Filgotinib in Biologic-Experienced Rheumatoid Arthritis to Be Presented at 2018 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting
CA-TRUE-RELIGION19.10.2018 19:39 | pressemeddelelse
Manchester United and True Religion Launch Denim Range
ARCH-INSURANCE19.10.2018 15:12 | pressemeddelelse
Arch Insurance Announces Strategic Leadership Changes
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum