The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018 Now Open for Entries!
The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018 campaign organized by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) is now opened for entries and submissions will be accepted until 13 July 2018 at 5pm (UTC+9). The awards ceremony will be held on 19 September 2018 at Hotel New Otani, Tokyo.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180612006589/en/
The Japan Incentive Travel Awards aims to recognize outstanding achievers among global meeting and incentives planners for their delivery of unique programs and experiences for incentive tours to Japan, and showcasing the attractions of Japan as an ideal incentive destination to the world.
Eligible incentive tours must have taken place between 1 April
2017 and 31 March 2018 with at least 100 room nights*.
*One room night is based on one person staying for one night (For e.g. 20 persons x 5 nights = 100 room nights)
- You must submit the relevant documents of the incentive tour conducted together with the photos as entry proof.
- If your entry is selected for the prize, the detailed information of your event will be featured on JNTO’s website. However, the name of your client will not be disclosed.
- Eligible incentive tours must have taken place between 1 April 2017 and 31 March 2018 with at least 100 room nights*.
How to Apply
To download the application form, please visit https://incentive-awards-jnto.com/form/
Announcement of Winning Entries
All winning entries will be announced in early August on JNTO’s website.
- Three winners will be invited to Japan for the awards ceremony with complimentary return round trip business class airfare provided. JNTO will offer each winner a fully hosted inspection trip with more chances to explore new incentive and “WOW” ideas for your future incentive tour planning.
- The winners will have the privilege to use the "JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018" logo for all advertising and marketing promotional activities for a period of three years. The logo for printing materials such as brochures as well as websites is also available.
*The prize package is subject to change.
"JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2018" Overview
"JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2017" Winner Details
Japan National Tourism Organization - Japan Convention Bureau
Hirofumi SATO / Mayuko TOSU / Rinka KO, +81-3-6691-4852
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
HCL-TECHNOLOGIES16.8.2018 21:04 | pressemeddelelse
Manchester United Shoots for Success with a “Digital Experience Platform” Powered by HCL
IBC16.8.2018 19:43 | pressemeddelelse
4K 4Charity Fun Run Announces Open Registration for IBC2018
AIAS/D.I.C.E.-CANNES16.8.2018 16:03 | pressemeddelelse
2018 D.I.C.E. Cannes Announced Round 3 Speakers
GN-HEARING16.8.2018 15:02 | pressemeddelelse
GN Hearing and Google Announce Partnership to Bring Direct Mobile Streaming from Android Devices to Hearing Aids
CA-GUIDEWIRE-SOFTWARE16.8.2018 14:57 | pressemeddelelse
Zurich Expands Global Use of Guidewire InsurancePlatform with Selection of Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics
CA-SCIENTIST.COM16.8.2018 14:08 | pressemeddelelse
Scientist.com Named One of America’s Ten Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum