IoT Tech Expo: T-Systems, Microsoft, Sigfox, Coca-Cola, Lufthansa, Nestlé, BMW & Visa lead Speaker Line-up for Europe’s largest IoT event - Opens This Week!
Europe’s leading IoT event; the IoT Tech Expo Europe will open its door to 5,000 attendees this week (1-2 June) where it will host 2 co-located events covering Blockchain and AI, 10 conference tracks covering the entire ecosystem, 250+ speakers , an exhibition of 150+ companies showcasing the latest innovations and the IoT meetup. Industries covered include manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, transport, government, utilities, insurance, finance, and automotive.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170530005143/en/
Across the 10 conference tracks, you will be able to see a range of industry leading speakers including:
- Stefan Gubi, Senior VP Cross Industries & IoT, T-Systems
- Thomas Brenner, VP, Digital Life & Research, BMW Group
- Ralf Hagen, Engineering Manager MES/E&A, Nestlé
- Aurelius Wosylus, Director Sales & Partners Germany, Sigfox
- Peter Hoffmeister, Senior Director of the IoT Technical Sales, Microsoft
- Serdar Gürbüz, Digital Innovation Manager, Turkish Airlines
- Niko Hossain, Senior PM / Deputy Head of Automation & Digitization, Lufthansa Cargo
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jonathan Vaux, Executive Director - Innovation & Partnerships, Visa Europe
- Christine Billaud, Director Business Tech - Connected Solutions, Volvo CE
- Derek Myers, Group Director, Channel Strategy & Development, Coca-Cola
- Andreas Mrozek, Global Head, Marine & Terminal Operations (OPS), Hamburg Sud
- Christian Tordo, Deputy Mayor, Economic Development & Digital Innovation, City of Nice
- Jesus Ruiz, Director of Innovation, Banco Santander
- Raphael Rollier, Head of Smart City Program, SwissCom
- Achim Jedelsky, Head of Processes/IT, Daimler Real Estate
- Leon Zucchini, Data Science Strategy, Airbus ,
- Jacob Bejoy, Head of Group Treasury Operations, Deutsche Post DHL
- Dr. Andreas Braun, Global Data & Analytics, Allianz SE
In additional to the stellar speaker line-up, the exhibition will feature drones, VR demos, 3D printers, AI, smart home demos and more, in addition to the IoT meetup and evening of networking drinks.
There are a range of ticket types for you to get involved with at the IoT Tech Expo Europe in Berlin this week! Find out more and register here.
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 1-2nd June, Estrel, Berlin
IoT Tech Expo North America – 29-30th November, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
IoT Tech Expo Global – 18-19th April 2018, Olympia, London
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com ) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
CELLTRION15.12.2017 23:15 | pressemeddelelse
Celltrion Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Herzuma® for Trastuzumab Biosimilar
TAKEDA15.12.2017 13:36 | pressemeddelelse
Takeda and TiGenix announce that Cx601 (darvadstrocel) has received a positive CHMP opinion to treat complex perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease
TWISPAY15.12.2017 13:23 | pressemeddelelse
Bitcoin Romania and Twispay Announce Integration Partnership Providing Users with the Ability to Purchase Bitcoin with Bank Cards
PEACE-FORUM15.12.2017 12:40 | pressemeddelelse
Upon Conclusion of the Fourth Annual Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, Scholars and Intellectuals Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum
CA-KENNEDY-WILSON15.12.2017 12:02 | pressemeddelelse
Kennedy Wilson Acquires 124-Unit Northbank Apartments in Dublin, Ireland for €45 Million
NV-NAC-FOUNDATION15.12.2017 10:02 | pressemeddelelse
AML BitCoin Enters Phase II of ICO
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum