IoT Tech Expo: T-Systems, Microsoft, Sigfox, Coca-Cola, Lufthansa, Nestlé, BMW & Visa lead Speaker Line-up for Europe’s largest IoT event - Opens This Week!
Europe’s leading IoT event; the IoT Tech Expo Europe will open its door to 5,000 attendees this week (1-2 June) where it will host 2 co-located events covering Blockchain and AI, 10 conference tracks covering the entire ecosystem, 250+ speakers , an exhibition of 150+ companies showcasing the latest innovations and the IoT meetup. Industries covered include manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, transport, government, utilities, insurance, finance, and automotive.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170530005143/en/
Across the 10 conference tracks, you will be able to see a range of industry leading speakers including:
- Stefan Gubi, Senior VP Cross Industries & IoT, T-Systems
- Thomas Brenner, VP, Digital Life & Research, BMW Group
- Ralf Hagen, Engineering Manager MES/E&A, Nestlé
- Aurelius Wosylus, Director Sales & Partners Germany, Sigfox
- Peter Hoffmeister, Senior Director of the IoT Technical Sales, Microsoft
- Serdar Gürbüz, Digital Innovation Manager, Turkish Airlines
- Niko Hossain, Senior PM / Deputy Head of Automation & Digitization, Lufthansa Cargo
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jonathan Vaux, Executive Director - Innovation & Partnerships, Visa Europe
- Christine Billaud, Director Business Tech - Connected Solutions, Volvo CE
- Derek Myers, Group Director, Channel Strategy & Development, Coca-Cola
- Andreas Mrozek, Global Head, Marine & Terminal Operations (OPS), Hamburg Sud
- Christian Tordo, Deputy Mayor, Economic Development & Digital Innovation, City of Nice
- Jesus Ruiz, Director of Innovation, Banco Santander
- Raphael Rollier, Head of Smart City Program, SwissCom
- Achim Jedelsky, Head of Processes/IT, Daimler Real Estate
- Leon Zucchini, Data Science Strategy, Airbus ,
- Jacob Bejoy, Head of Group Treasury Operations, Deutsche Post DHL
- Dr. Andreas Braun, Global Data & Analytics, Allianz SE
In additional to the stellar speaker line-up, the exhibition will feature drones, VR demos, 3D printers, AI, smart home demos and more, in addition to the IoT meetup and evening of networking drinks.
There are a range of ticket types for you to get involved with at the IoT Tech Expo Europe in Berlin this week! Find out more and register here.
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 1-2nd June, Estrel, Berlin
IoT Tech Expo North America – 29-30th November, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
IoT Tech Expo Global – 18-19th April 2018, Olympia, London
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com ) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her og modtag pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
RAREMARK22.10.2018 14:02 | pressemeddelelse
Patient-Data Platform Raremark Raises £3m to Enable Precision Medicine in Rare Disease
CELLTRION-HEALTHCARE22.10.2018 13:52 | pressemeddelelse
Celltrion Healthcare Hosts Forum with Patient Advocacy Groups to Provide Information on the Use of Biosimilars in Oncology
JEONJU-CITY22.10.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
4th International Conference on the Economics of Happiness 2018 to Be Held in Jeonju
MERKLE-EMEA22.10.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Dentsu Aegis Network Announces the Acquisition of Namics AG
MA-ANAQUA22.10.2018 13:02 | pressemeddelelse
Sony Corporation Selects ANAQUA for IP Management
TX-E2OPEN22.10.2018 12:02 | pressemeddelelse
E2open to Acquire INTTRA, Adding the World’s Leading Ocean Shipping Network and Software Provider, Creating an Integrated Global Supply Chain and Logistics Operating Network
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum