Henley & Partners Enlarges Executive Committee to Manage Expansion and Growth
Residence- and citizenship-by-investment programs have firmly established themselves over the past few years as the new frontier in terms of freedom, flexibility, and future-readiness, both for the countries issuing these programs and for the individual investors participating in them.
The societal and economic value these programs generate is undisputed. The investment migration industry as a whole is currently grossing roughly USD 18 billion per year, with an expectation that it will hit the USD 20 billion mark very soon.
Foreign direct investment (FDI) is now considered the lifeblood of economic growth for many developing and recovering smaller countries around the world. As such, the number of investment migration programs has been increasing rapidly, from just a handful of programs in the 1980s and 1990s to over 100 countries that now have investment migration provisions in their laws. There are more than 60 active programs today, with Moldova and Montenegro — both fast-growing European countries — being the latest to launch strong citizenship offerings this year.
In line with this phenomenal growth, and in order to ensure the firm’s own future-readiness, Henley & Partners has made a number of important and exciting changes to its Executive Committee . The following appointments will take effect as of 1 January 2019:
- Dr. Juerg Steffen will take over the role of Group CEO, while Dr. Christian H. Kälin will remain as Group Chairman.
- Peter S. Vincent , currently the General Counsel of Thomson Reuters Special Services LLC as well as Assistant Director for International Policy of BORDERPOL, will join the Executive Committee, with overall responsibility for Government Services and Business Intelligence.
- Marco Gantenbein , currently Managing Partner of the Dubai office, will replace Dr. Steffen as Group COO.
- Andreas Keller , previously Managing Director of Weber Shandwick Dubai, will join the firm as the new Managing Partner of the Dubai office and Head of Middle East.
- Dr. Christina Federle , Group Head of Legal and Compliance, and Stefan Kraus , the firm’s Chief of Staff, will both join the Executive Committee.
Information om Business Wire
101 California Street, 20th Floor
CA 94111 San Francisco
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
Skriv dig op her, og modtag pressemeddelelser på e-mail. Indtast din e-mail, klik på abonner, og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte e-mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Business Wire
CA-NGINX22.1.2019 15:02 | Pressemeddelelse
NGINX Has Modernized Full API Lifecycle Management
FL-JABIL22.1.2019 14:34 | Pressemeddelelse
Jabil Advances Additive Manufacturing Market with Integration of Engineered Materials, World-Class 3D Printing Machines and Proven Processes
OR-FLIR-SYSTEMS22.1.2019 14:02 | Pressemeddelelse
FLIR Launches Scion Thermal Monocular for Public Safety Professionals
NY-UNION-ACQUISITION22.1.2019 09:54 | Pressemeddelelse
BIOCERES and UNION ACQUISITION CORP. announce Bioceres’ unaudited quarterly operating results for the period ended December 31, 2018
CA-TRADESHIFT22.1.2019 09:02 | Pressemeddelelse
Tradeshift Announces Record Year and Exceptional Growth in Every Category Heading Into 2019
BRIDGESTONE22.1.2019 08:00 | Pressemeddelelse
Bridgestone Europe To Acquire TomTom Telematics For €910 Million Cash Consideration
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter samt finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum