20.4.2017 14:01 | Marketwired
In-Memory Computing Summit Publishes Stellar Breakout Session Schedule for First Annual European Conference
Register by April 23, 2017 to Receive a 20 Percent Discount
FOSTER CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 20, 2017) - GridGain Systems , provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced the breakout session schedule for the first annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe , the premier In-Memory Computing (IMC) conference for computing experts from across Europe and Asia. The IMC Summit Europe will take place at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre, June 20-21, 2017. Attendees can receive a 20 percent Super Saver discount on the registration fee by registering by April 23, 2017. Sponsorship opportunities are available for companies that want to reach the IMC Summit Europe's unique audience.
The In-Memory Computing Summit Europe is the only industry-wide event focusing on the full range of in-memory computing technologies. It brings together computing visionaries, decision makers, experts and developers for the purpose of education, discussion and networking.
Sample breakout sessions for the event include:
- Ram Disk in Distributed Computer Networks - Vladimir Zivkovic, Manager/Tech Lead, Capital One
- Using In-Memory Grid Compute to Achieve Scalability and High Performance with Legacy Travel Applications - Francesco De Marchis, CTO, JacTravel Group
- Using Hazelcast as the Serving Layer in Kappa Architecture - Oliver Buckley-Salmon, Lead Solution Architect, Deutsche Bank
- Accelerate MySQL® for Demanding OLAP and OLTP Use Cases with Apache® Ignite™ - Peter Zaitsev, Co-founder and CEO, Percona
- Journey into the Use of IMDG to Strengthen the Electronic Banking Offering of ING.BE - Lieven Merckx, IT Architect, ING Belgium
- Scalable Real-time Notification System with Fine-grained Policy Control Using Apache Ignite - Evans Ye, Senior Engineer, Yahoo!
- Consistency vs Availability in the Cloud: Large-Scale Distributed Data Trade-Offs and Design Implications - Fred Melo, Director of Technology, Pivotal
- Using In-Memory Computing for Fraud Detection - Leena Joshi, Vice President of Product Marketing, Redis Labs and Ravi Sandepudi, Vice President of Engineering, Simility
- In-Memory Stream Processing with Hazelcast JET - Fuad Malikov, Co-founder, Hazelcast
- Apache Ignite: This is where Fast Data meets the IoT - Denis Magda, Product Manager, GridGain Systems
- Everything We Learned About In-Memory Data Layout While Building VoltDB - John Hugg, Founding Engineer, VoltDB Inc.
- Debunking the Myths of Scale-Up Architectures - Ferhat Hatay, Director of Strategy and Innovation, Fujitsu
Super Saver Registration Discounts
Attendees can receive a 20 percent discount by registering now. The Super Saver General Admission rate of EUR 399 ends on April 23, 2017. Register via the conference website , or email attendance and registration questions to email@example.com .
By sponsoring the In-Memory Computing Summit Europe, organizations gain a unique opportunity to enhance their visibility and reputation as leaders in in-memory computing products and services. They can interact with key in-memory computing business and technical decision makers, connect with technology purchasers and influencers, and help shape the future of Fast Data.
Sponsorship packages are still available. Visit the conference website for more information on sponsorship benefits and pricing and to download a prospectus. Current sponsors include:
- Platinum Sponsors - GridGain Systems
- Gold Sponsors - ScaleOut Software
- Silver Sponsors - Fujitsu, Hazelcast
- Association Sponsors - SNIA
About the In-Memory Computing Summits
The In-Memory Computing Summits in Europe and North America are the only industry-wide events focused on in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. They are the perfect opportunity to connect with technical decision makers, IT implementers, and developers who make or influence purchasing decisions in the areas of in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT, web-scale applications and high performance computing (HPC). Attendees include CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT directors, IT managers, data scientists, senior engineers, senior developers, architects and more. The Summits are unique forums for networking, education and the exchange of ideas -- ideas that are powering the Digital Transformation and future of Fast Data. For more information, visit https://imcsummit.org and follow the event on Twitter @IMCSummit.
About GridGain Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, ecommerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors. GridGain solutions connect data stores (SQL, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®) with cloud-scale applications and enable massive data throughput and ultra-low latencies across a scalable, distributed cluster of commodity servers. GridGain is the most comprehensive, enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform for high volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics and hybrid transactional/analytical processing. For more information, visit gridgain.com .
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Ved at skrive dig op her, vil du modtage pressemeddelelser på mail når de udsendes. Indtast din mail og følg instruktionerne. Det er ligeså let at melde sig fra igen.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Jumio Corp.23.8.2017 09:31 | pressemeddelelse
Jumio partners with Branddocs for expansion into Spain, LATAM
Integrated Device Technology, Inc.22.8.2017 22:39 | pressemeddelelse
IDT's Technical Leaders to Present and Showcase Latest mmWave Solutions at IEEE 5G Summit Dresden
Algeco Scotsman21.8.2017 22:02 | pressemeddelelse
Algeco Scotsman Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Sell Williams Scotsman
Algeco Scotsman21.8.2017 22:02 | pressemeddelelse
Algeco Scotsman Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results Conference Call
Redis Labs21.8.2017 20:36 | pressemeddelelse
Redis Labs Secures $44 Million Funding Led by Goldman Sachs Private Capital Investing to Strengthen Database Leadership
Platinum Equity21.8.2017 15:35 | pressemeddelelse
Platinum Equity to Acquire Pattonair
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum