GGB Bearing Technology
GGB Self-Aligning Bearing Assemblies Reduce Edge Load, Minimize Misalignment
THOROFARE, NJ--(Marketwired - May 10, 2016) -
- GGB self-aligning bearing assemblies work with a wide range of GGB plain bearings, simplify installation and increase application service life.
- GGB self-aligning bearing housings adjust to +/- 5 degrees.
- Bearing assemblies available in universal, flange or plummer/pillow block configurations.
Available in a range of configurations to meet most bearing assembly needs, these housings are compatible with a wide range of GGB plain bearings, simplifying installation and increasing service life.
The self-aligning sphericals are secured against distortion, and combined with different housings and GGB bearings, provide optimal design solutions for a wide range of applications.
The product line includes standard ranges:
- MINI self-aligning housings are available in universal, flange or plummer block configurations, and are made of aluminum alloy with steel sphere inner material. They can accommodate bearing inner diameters of 8 to 15 mm.
- UNI self-aligning housings are available in universal, flange or plummer block configurations, and are made of ductile cast iron with a steel inner sphere material. They can accommodate bearings with inner diameters of 10 -100 mm.
- EXALIGN â¢ self-aligning housings are available in plummer block, or two- or four-bolt flange configurations, with both the housing and inner sphere material consisting of cast iron. They can accommodate bearings with inner diameters of 10 -100 mm.
These housings will most frequently be used with GGB's line of metal-polymer composite bearings in applications including:
- Wind energy plants
- Car washes
- Cleaning machines
- Drum systems
- Beveling equipment
- Handling systems
- Conveyor belts (pulleys)
- Printing machines
- Heating and ventilation equipment
- Textile machinery
- Special machine engineering
- Bakery equipment
- Marine equipment
"Misalignment can cause shaft binding and edge loads that reduce bearing life and performance ," said ÃmÃ¼t Elitok, Product Manager. "These high-stress contact points can cause premature wear on the bearing, negatively impacting the efficiency of related equipment and processes. GGB's self-aligning bearing assemblies adapt to angular misalignment of a shaft, automatically micro-adjusting to movements. This reduces torque and friction, offering greater reliability, longer service life and lower cost of ownership. The addition of these self-aligning housings to the GGB family of products gives our customers a suite of optimized solutions for challenging operating conditions ."
Learn more about GGB's full line of self-aligning bearing housings.
ABOUT GGB BEARING TECHNOLOGY
GGB is the world's leading manufacturer of high performance, self-lubricating and prelubricated bearings with production facilities in the U.S., Germany, France, Brazil, Slovakia and China. The company serves more thanÂ 30,000Â customers worldwide in a broad spectrum of applications and industries including automotive, fluid power, agricultural and construction equipment, sports and recreation equipment, renewable energy, primary metals and general industrial. Its product offerings include metal-polymer, engineered plastics, fiber reinforced composite, metal bearings and bushing blocks. Also provided are industry-leading R&D and testing capabilities, flexible manufacturing, technical support and a global network of distributors. www.ggbearings.com
GGB is an EnPro Industries companyÂ www.enproindustries.com .
Information om Marketwired
Følg pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Skrive dig op her og du vil løbende modtage pressemeddelelser på mail. Indtast din mail, klik på abonner og følg instruktionerne i den udsendte mail.
Flere pressemeddelelser fra Marketwired
Bombardier Inc.15.2.2018 12:39 | pressemeddelelse
Bombardier Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Results
Bombardier Inc.14.2.2018 17:21 | pressemeddelelse
REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Bombardier Inc.8.2.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Media Advisory: Bombardier to report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 15, 2018
Lifesize, Inc.6.2.2018 08:01 | pressemeddelelse
Lifesize Drives Relentless Innovation, Boosts Customer Satisfaction With New Integrations, Features and Updates
Librestream Technologies Inc.24.1.2018 17:01 | pressemeddelelse
Librestream Announces the Onsight Cube, First Multi-Purpose Industrial Wearable Designed for Remote Mentoring in Ex-Rated Environments
Silexica16.1.2018 14:31 | pressemeddelelse
Silexica partners with Fujitsu on next-generation base station projects
I vores nyhedsrum kan du læse alle vores pressemeddelelser, tilgå materiale i form af billeder og dokumenter, og finde vores kontaktoplysninger.Besøg vores nyhedsrum